RB Sports Discussion > SEC Sports

Lakia Henry makes decision on future college

<< < (2/2)

Piggyback78:

--- Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 07, 2019, 09:59:03 am ---Or people can just mind their own damn business in matters that don't affect them in the slightest.

--- End quote ---

Tell us how you really feel!?

RyanMallettsEgo:

--- Quote from: onebadrubi on February 07, 2019, 10:21:50 am ---You seem over the top adamant about putting people down that are showing a little passion in regards to recruiting.

--- End quote ---

I have no problem with passion. I have a problem with misguided passion that could lead to dumb and possibly damaging conclusions. That goes for anything, not just fuhbawl recruiting.

Look at what PharmacistHog said in another thread. Before he had even committed to Ole Miss, we had threads and posters bashing him and just oh so positive Ole Miss paid him.

What if something changed last minute after people made an ass of themselves, bashed the kid, screamed "CHEATERS!" and he ended up committing to us?

That'd look really good, wouldn't it?

King Kong:

--- Quote from: Been10Hog on February 07, 2019, 09:50:00 am ---If true, wouldn't that make him ineligible to go to OM?

--- End quote ---

No, the NCAA wouldnít make him ineligible for that. They would hold the school accountable if anybody. Potentially could add additional penalties to Ole Piss

If it is true nobody would admit to it

liljo:

--- Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 07, 2019, 10:39:54 am ---I have no problem with passion. I have a problem with misguided passion that could lead to dumb and possibly damaging conclusions. That goes for anything, not just fuhbawl recruiting.

Look at what PharmacistHog said in another thread. Before he had even committed to Ole Miss, we had threads and posters bashing him and just oh so positive Ole Miss paid him.

What if something changed last minute after people made an ass of themselves, bashed the kid, screamed "CHEATERS!" and he ended up committing to us?

That'd look really good, wouldn't it?

--- End quote ---
I get it, man. I don't bash recruits, one way or another. But at the same time, "what if"...It DIDN'T. So let's all just lighten up and move along!

RyanMallettsEgo:

--- Quote from: liljo on February 07, 2019, 10:45:25 am ---I get it, man. I don't bash recruits, one way or another. But at the same time, "what if"...It DIDN'T. So let's all just lighten up and move along!

--- End quote ---

I'm lightened up. I don't care if a high school or JUCO kid decides he wants to go somewhere else. That's his decision. Not all situations are the same, and sometimes we just lose to another school. No big deal. Other schools lose to us, too.

But grown ass men losing their minds over a recruit's decision is pretty sad.

havok:
This video done by a guy who does Analysis/Scouting for Seigan Sports according to his YouTube page...(I have no idea of who that is).

It is his 2019 NFL Mock Draft analysis, but I found this funny....  Starting at the 31:05 Mark his reference/opinion of Ole Miss. 

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSUvAZzHR-Q

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: havok on February 07, 2019, 11:21:26 am ---This video done by a guy who does Analysis/Scouting for Seigan Sports according to his YouTube page...(I have no idea of who that is).

It is his 2019 NFL Mock Draft analysis, but I found this funny....  Starting at the 31:05 Mark his reference/opinion of Ole Miss. 

--- End quote ---

HA!!

gaylen54:

--- Quote from: Razorback de Nosferatu on February 07, 2019, 09:30:07 am ---Oh please?  Kid was looking for apartments in Fayetteville over the weekend. Ole Miss swarms in on the mother in the twelfth hour and she immediately feels compelled to drive all night to Dodge City? 

Oh please?  Pretty much.

--- End quote ---
And everybody knows this, how? Did you read her tweet?  She was amazed that people knew her travel activities better than she did.
Did you see her in Dodge City? Maybe a buddy gave her a speeding ticket at 3:00 am?  I don't believe anything I read anymore except from a trusted source.  If there's a way people can stir up stuff they will. Everyone wants  to be the one "who knows."
 You may be totally correct, but I'd rather believe the best of people until PROVEN wrong.  Anyone ever told a lie abt you? Who would defend you, assuming everyone else jumped on the "he did it" bandwagon?  I would, until the facts (not rumors) outweighed the presumption of innocence.  And that's all I've got to say about that. ✌🏻

870hogfan:

--- Quote from: gaylen54 on February 07, 2019, 02:26:03 pm ---And everybody knows this, how? Did you read her tweet?  She was amazed that people knew her travel activities better than she did.
Did you see her in Dodge City? Maybe a buddy gave her a speeding ticket at 3:00 am?  I don't believe anything I read anymore except from a trusted source.  If there's a way people can stir up stuff they will. Everyone wants  to be the one "who knows."
 You may be totally correct, but I'd rather believe the best of people until PROVEN wrong.  Anyone ever told a lie abt you? Who would defend you, assuming everyone else jumped on the "he did it" bandwagon?  I would, until the facts (not rumors) outweighed the presumption of innocence.  And that's all I've got to say about that. ✌🏻

--- End quote ---

How much did your family get for letting your kid go to Ole Piss?

wachhog:

--- Quote from: Been10Hog on February 07, 2019, 09:50:00 am ---If true, wouldn't that make him ineligible to go to OM?

--- End quote ---

wachhog:

--- Quote from: onebadrubi on February 07, 2019, 09:51:00 am ---That I donít know.  However ole miss is on probation so the ncaa ďshouldĒ be interested in these tactics, but I bet they arenít.

--- End quote ---
Iím convinced the NCAA should change its name to El Chapo. Actually, todayís P5 football is No Place for Old Men, and thatís what comprises the cowardly NCAA.

wachhog:
When the NCAA let Auburn and Cecil skate, it was all over but the shoutiní..

Razorback de Nosferatu:

--- Quote from: gaylen54 on February 07, 2019, 02:26:03 pm ---And everybody knows this, how? Did you read her tweet?  She was amazed that people knew her travel activities better than she did.

--- End quote ---

Everything I posted I read from folks in the Arkansas media.

No secret sources required. Dig for five minutes and youíll see the same thing.

Believe what you want. I donít care.

Mr.Gruntastic:
Iíve never been accused of doing anything that I didnít do. 

Been10Hog:

--- Quote from: havok on February 07, 2019, 11:21:26 am ---This video done by a guy who does Analysis/Scouting for Seigan Sports according to his YouTube page...(I have no idea of who that is).

--- End quote ---

Wow!! Awesome slam! Needs to be sent to all recruits considering them! They are quickly moving up my HATE BOARD toward Texas.

Piggyback78:
Its time to give ole miss the death penalty

bville_hog:

--- Quote from: Piggyback78 on February 08, 2019, 09:23:06 am ---Its time to give ole miss the death penalty

--- End quote ---

Without Freeze, Ole Miss is no longer a threat to Bama, so the NCAA will let them get away with whatever now.  They don't care if Ole Miss steals recruits from Ark, when it is Bama then they get slapped down.

RyanMallettsEgo:

--- Quote from: bville_hog on February 08, 2019, 09:36:36 am ---Without Freeze, Ole Miss is no longer a threat to Bama, so the NCAA will let them get away with whatever now.  They don't care if Ole Miss steals recruits from Ark, when it is Bama then they get slapped down.

--- End quote ---

Steal? Was he committed to us?

Piggyback78:

--- Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 08, 2019, 09:44:58 am ---Steal? Was he committed to us?

--- End quote ---

Did he visit ole miss?

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: Piggyback78 on February 08, 2019, 10:11:57 am ---Did he visit ole miss?

--- End quote ---

I assumed he did, if he didn't its even more fishy

RyanMallettsEgo:

--- Quote from: Piggyback78 on February 08, 2019, 10:11:57 am ---Did he visit ole miss?

--- End quote ---

Yes?

https://247sports.com/college/ole-miss/Article/Tie-At-The-Top-For-Lakia-Henry-Following-Ole-Miss-Official-Visit-128372660/

https://www.redcuprebellion.com/2019/1/8/18171938/lakia-henry-recruiting-ole-miss-arkansas-texas-official-visits

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/lakia-henry-ole-miss-rebels-arkansas-razorbacks-2019-recruiting-top-juco-linebacker/

Been10Hog:
So he narrowed his choices to us, OM and Texas. He chose to change the itinerary for his Texas visit so that he could visit Fayetteville again and look at apartments with his girlfriend on Sunday, then Tues night became overwhelmed with the thoughts of his OM visit back in January.........ok sure! He certainly didn't talk to OM folks after Sun in the dead period. That would be a violation, and OM does everything by the book 8)

LRHawg:

--- Quote from: Been10Hog on February 08, 2019, 11:10:02 am ---So he narrowed his choices to us, OM and Texas. He chose to change the itinerary for his Texas visit so that he could visit Fayetteville again and look at apartments with his girlfriend on Sunday, then Tues night became overwhelmed with the thoughts of his OM visit back in January.........ok sure! He certainly didn't talk to OM folks after Sun in the dead period. That would be a violation, and OM does everything by the book 8)

--- End quote ---

Well, technically mom got the call...

diveplayon4thn20:
Well, we failed to land the #1 rated juco LB, but who knows what the future holds for Henry or the Hogs. The last two players we landed that were #1 juco prospect in the nation at their position, WR Brandon Martin and TE Jeremy Patton never came close to justifying their rating. Not saying Henry wont live up to the hype, but things have a way of working out. We could land a transfer that tears it up on the field and make us forget all about Henry. He may not qualify, get injured, or any number of things that make him a bust. Not wishing anything bad for him, and best of fortune for him rxcept when he plays the Hogs! And I believe his spot will get replaced with someone as good or better. JMHO

Deeznutts:
Be fun running over his ass. Woo pig.

Hawgphat:
Henry didn't want to play at Arkansas, - - so I'm glad he went elsewhere.  Bye.

hogsfan31:
Henry was telling our coaches and players the day/night before that he was all Hog. This is from someone within the program. Then all of a sudden mom had an epiphany that night. She saw visions of her bank account getting bigger or her riding in that new car with the wind blowing through her hair or whatever.

Had he not been telling our coaches he was all Hog and signing on Wednesday, we could have put the full press on Russell who went to A&M long before and wrapped him up. I Hope he gets his stick knocked in the dirt.

hawg1221:
I look at it this way.  I'm a big Razorback fan and if they don't want to come here, I am okay with it. I do hope that our OTHER options turn our better to save face.

Dr. Leonard Ford:

--- Quote from: hogsfan31 on February 10, 2019, 08:57:47 pm ---Henry was telling our coaches and players the day/night before that he was all Hog. This is from someone within the program. Then all of a sudden mom had an epiphany that night. She saw visions of her bank account getting bigger or her riding in that new car with the wind blowing through her hair or whatever.

Had he not been telling our coaches he was all Hog and signing on Wednesday, we could have put the full press on Russell who went to A&M long before and wrapped him up. I Hope he gets his stick knocked in the dirt.

--- End quote ---

It's always the greedy mom.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back:
He isn't coming here so time to trash this thread.

1highhog:

--- Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on February 10, 2019, 10:35:28 pm ---He isn't coming here so time to trash this thread.

--- End quote ---

I agree, why the hell is thread still here?  I don't give a crap about this kid if he's not a Razorback, I only want to see threads about "potential" Razorback players on current Hogs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View