General Sports Discussion > NBA Board

It's no joke

Pages: (1/1)

TheRazorbackGuy:

Keep doubting this young nuggets team. You'll all see in the playoffs. Jokic and company are no joke. Be prepared guys. The team of the future plays at the Pepsi center in downtown Denver.

ErieHog:

They're not going to seriously challenge the Warriors.   

TheRazorbackGuy:

--- Quote from: ErieHog on February 02, 2019, 05:47:33 pm ---They're not going to seriously challenge the Warriors.   

--- End quote ---

Not in 2019 and maybe not in 2020 but the roaring 20s will be a gold rush to the future. Tim Duncan retires and his European spawn emerges. This is the team of the future.

ErieHog:

--- Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 02, 2019, 06:30:34 pm ---Not in 2019 and maybe not in 2020 but the roaring 20s will be a gold rush to the future. Tim Duncan retires and his European spawn emerges. This is the team of the future.

--- End quote ---

I don't see it.   I see them as one of a constellation of teams that will be interesting in 3 years, as the Warriors window is closing, but I don't see them as anything close to a favorite or a clear next option.

EastexHawg:

They will be tough to beat when they bring back David Thompson, Alex English, Dan Issel, and Kiki VanDeWeghe.  Every game will end 156-153.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version