Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Texas  (Read 1227 times)

fishes2000

• Varsity
  • no other fruit sucks like the big orange of Texas
Texas
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:00:16 pm »

::hornsdown::
So the Texas series will be broadcast on their Espn network. So does that mean everyone in Arkansas will have to listen on radio? I'm sure nobody here has that network. Does anyone know if you can watch through the watch espn app even if you don't subscribe to that channel? I would watch on app and listen to Phil if possible.

Wisco Pig

Re: Texas
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 02:26:33 pm »

::hornsdown::
So the Texas series will be broadcast on their Espn network. So does that mean everyone in Arkansas will have to listen on radio? I'm sure nobody here has that network. Does anyone know if you can watch through the watch espn app even if you don't subscribe to that channel? I would watch on app and listen to Phil if possible.

I don't think you can.   It's never worked for me, at least.   Maybe others have had a different experience.

Phil's an excellent option, though.   I enjoy listening to his call just as much as streaming or watching on TV.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

The Royal Ham

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 02:47:25 pm »

texass sucks

hog_stu

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 03:25:35 pm »

You could do the 7 day trial for "HULU with live TV" or SLING or other streaming service that week.
Then you could watch on the watch espn app.

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 06:17:52 am »

Uverse has the longhorn network.  Iíve never watched it but guess I will for this series

twistitup

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 06:23:00 am »

You could do the 7 day trial for "HULU with live TV" or SLING or other streaming service that week.
Then you could watch on the watch espn app.

This

Bogghawg

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 10:54:53 pm »

I've got it with my sports package on Dish Network.  Didn't ask for it, never watched it. But I've got it.

WhenPigsFly

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 08:15:45 am »

I've got it with my sports package on Dish Network.  Didn't ask for it, never watched it. But I've got it.

Same here.  Will be the first time Iíve watched it.

intoxhog

• All-American Hogvillian
  • It's history that teaches us to hope.~Robert E Lee
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 06:58:03 pm »

Speaking of texas i seen an article that they have their alumni game and Roger Clemens was pitching the first inning and he got very angry because  five kids bunted off him. He was actually pissed off about it.  ::hornsdown:: ;D i guess its hard for a 56 year old to get off the mound quickly enough to cover bunts. When i read it i actually laughed out loud a little .. its actually pretty funny if you think about it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 07:08:45 pm by intoxhog »

rzrbkman

• Senior
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 07:48:30 pm »

I've had the DISH Americas TOP 200 package for over 2 years and the Longhorn network has always been included in that package.

Pudgepork

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Horse Racings most unlikely champ
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 09:29:57 am »

Speaking of texas i seen an article that they have their alumni game and Roger Clemens was pitching the first inning and he got very angry because  five kids bunted off him. He was actually pissed off about it.  ::hornsdown:: ;D i guess its hard for a 56 year old to get off the mound quickly enough to cover bunts. When i read it i actually laughed out loud a little .. its actually pretty funny if you think about it.

Probly still suffering roid rage.  I wonder what his velocity is at 56

Amityvillehogger

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Veni, vidi, vici...
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 11:34:26 am »

Glad one of them didn't break a bat on a swing and half of it go rolling back towards him....

Poor kids have a future... :D

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 12:09:12 pm »

Same here, Iíve never watched it but Iím sure Iím paying for it. At least now I will have a reason for having it all this time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas