• 10,306,096 Posts
• 408,350 Topics
• 23,328 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Parking for Baseball  (Read 788 times)

ladybackfan

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Parking for Baseball
« on: January 31, 2019, 01:42:57 pm »

Has anyone heard anything about them charging fans to park across Razorback road from the HogPen.  I hear that you now have to pay $100 to park there.

Or you can park in the lot by the main entrance across from ticket office for a “Donation” of TWO THOUSAND dollars.  Where will handicap parking be at?

BroyledNutts

Re: Parking for Baseball
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 03:38:00 pm »

Haven't heard anything like that ... and probably the "$2000 donation" for parking refers to the Cardinal area of Baum North parking lot - that area is reserved for season ticket holders whose Foundation donations are at the required level of giving to receive a parking pass for that area.
Handicap parking is usually in two spots - for season ticket holders, handicap parking is in the scholarship parking lot, directly north of the Foundation office and entrance gate A ... however, this area may be reserved for Foundation members who meet the required level of giving who need handicap parking ... For non-season ticket holders, handicap parking is always available across Razorback Road in the Baum East parking lot ... I've created a link to the Foundation's Fan Guide for baseball ... the last page, page 10, has a parking guide which may help you.

https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/pdf/baseball/2018/baseball-fan-guide.pdf

One item of note - there is a new area for parking this year called Baum East Reserved - I'm not sure what that is for, but I would assume it has to do with more season ticket parking .... For verification of charging a "fee" to park in Baum East, I would call the Razorback ticket office to confirm.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

factchecker

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • RAZORBACKS OR NOTHING!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 03:55:00 pm »

Has anyone heard anything about them charging fans to park across Razorback road from the HogPen.  I hear that you now have to pay $100 to park there.

Or you can park in the lot by the main entrance across from ticket office for a “Donation” of TWO THOUSAND dollars.  Where will handicap parking be at?
Handicapped parking is in the same location as it's been for a while:

One item of note - there is a new area for parking this year called Baum East Reserved - I'm not sure what that is for, but I would assume it has to do with more season ticket parking .... For verification of charging a "fee" to park in Baum East, I would call the Razorback ticket office to confirm.
Baum East Reserved has been a thing since at least 2017.  It's a small (SMALL) sliver of parking in Baum East.  The rest of Baum East or "across from the Hog Pen" is free.  There is also free parking in the parking lot along Beechwood Avenue.  That lot is now bigger and paved and it connects to Hollywood Avenue - which has a red light and makes it much easier to exit.

ladybackfan

• Varsity
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 05:00:34 pm »

I usually park in the East ADA section. Will tell my buddy to just park in the free part and save the $100 for beer. 👍

BigBen

• Varsity
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 06:39:23 am »

If you donate over $100 and get baseball season tickets they give you a parking pass. That is where the Baum east reserved comes from. It used to just be a small portion of the lot but as the number of season ticket holders has increased so has the size of the spot of Baum east that is roped off.

Dr. Starcs

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 10:23:17 am »

Park on the west side at your own risk. It’s not monitored and cars have been broken into over there.

binz

• Band Nerd
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 11:18:52 am »

I added baseball season tickets for the first time this year and ended up in section 114 and a parking pass for Baum East. I think someone ended up saying that there were only 100 or so seats left after season ticket holders this year so they may be expanding the reserved parking?

WhenPigsFly

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 12:43:58 pm »

It wasn’t all that long ago (prolly longer than I think, tho) that the back of the main lot was open parking.  Shows how much support and season ticket sales have grown.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 01:05:50 pm by WhenPigsFly »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas