• 10,314,037 Posts
• 408,532 Topics
• 23,343 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Login issues  (Read 229 times)

#hammerdown

• Senior
  • Bring Back the Chrome Dome
Login issues
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:34:10 pm »

I use the mobile version.

Every time I try to start a thread in the main forums it tells me Iím not logged in.  I log in and tell it to stay logged in.  Next time same thing.

The funny thing is it shows me logged in.  I can even reply with no problem.  I just canít start a thread.

2nd funny thing:  this JUST happens on MMQB (message:login in to start a thread guest) but when I came here to start a thread it allowed me to start a post.

Anyone else experiencing this?  Anyone know how to fix it?

I like the mobile version but I get tired of logging in every time I turn around

Lanny

• The1
  • Administrator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The1
    • Hogville.net
Re: Login issues
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 07:52:48 am »

I use the mobile version.

Every time I try to start a thread in the main forums it tells me Iím not logged in.  I log in and tell it to stay logged in.  Next time same thing.

The funny thing is it shows me logged in.  I can even reply with no problem.  I just canít start a thread.

2nd funny thing:  this JUST happens on MMQB (message:login in to start a thread guest) but when I came here to start a thread it allowed me to start a post.

Anyone else experiencing this?  Anyone know how to fix it?

I like the mobile version but I get tired of logging in every time I turn around
The Mobile version needs an update and major improvement.  I am waiting until basebore ends and then will work on the mobile version.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas