• 10,311,554 Posts
• 408,463 Topics
• 23,339 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Bo Mattingly  (Read 16011 times)

Superhog1959

Re: Bo Mattingly
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2019, 06:40:41 pm »

Petrino told a close friend in the coaching profession that he screwed up. Long gave him a chance to stay and he didn't take it. According to this friend Petrino said he thought he was bulletproof because he had given the fans the 3rd best program in the SEC behind Alabama and LSU. He figured all he had to do was apologize. He didn't need to sign an amended contract that would restrict his personal life.

I will say that Long did take a risk. Enough fans bought into Long's decision that it didn't hurt him but it could have gone the other way. I think if the average fan had known at the time how far the football program was going to fall and for how long Jeffey would have been toast.
BP was a good football coach. But he was self destructive. If it wasn't the little girl it would have been something else.

Bucksnort

« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2019, 03:12:12 pm »

I don't know about the rest of you, but when Bert, Bart, or whatever his name is who subs for Bo, is plain hard to listen to.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

ivanhog

« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2019, 03:16:34 pm »

Bart, lost me at the beginning of the year when he expressed his bigoted view that Coach Pruitt and Coach O weren't good coaches based on their regional accents.

twistitup

« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2019, 05:29:14 pm »

You can tell...they are done - just mailing it in - brutal radio ( couldn't stand more than 2 min of loud Bart rants)

urkillnmesmalls

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Experience: You get it just after you needed it!
« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2019, 09:38:59 am »

You can tell...they are done - just mailing it in - brutal radio ( couldn't stand more than 2 min of loud Bart rants)

Yep...now it's about finding short interview clips from coaches and others to play over and over again, and make fun of them.  They took Brady's "We're still here," chant, and decided it was a good mantra for them through February.  I felt like calling in and telling them they needed to squeeze in "barely" at the end. 

Every other segment, Bo picks a spot to pimp his new venture into the Podcast world, and how it's going to give them freedom to really dive deeper into the stories that Razorback fans want to hear.  He interviewed Dre Greenlaw a few days back, and you could just tell that he couldn't wait to end the interview to use that as an example of the kind of heartfelt story that they're going to want to bring to us.  He could barely thank Dre before he jumped on the soap box. 

Admittedly I haven't paid attention well, but in the outset, wasn't he actually recommending people go to the "Sport and Story" website to get the "whole story" when he interviewed someone about it?  I'm assuming that was BEFORE he was affiliated with it, and then he jumped on board to add some beef to that endeavor.  Is that accurate?   

Heartfelt is great.  But....if he wants that thing to take off, he will have to go the other direction and try to dig deep into some of the scandals that we've faced, get some exclusive interviews with players associated with them, and get compelling things that are EXCLUSIVES that fans will want to hear.  I don't know if that's in their roadmap, but that's what it will take.  At that point...I wonder if he turns from fun loving Bo, to hard hitting no punches pulled Bo, and how he will wear that mask.  Up until this point, he's had to be conscious of the UA and not harming that relationship, but with this new move...I wonder if the gloves will come off.  I guess we'll see....     

Seebs

« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2019, 10:10:40 am »

Bart is now calling out his 'haters', which I most certainly am.  The last days of the show are spiraling into an abyss of sophomoric quips, slumber party giggling and veiled paybacks to transgressors of shows past. 

I cannot see myself listening to their podcast. I know they are now rubbing elbows and in deep with the inner circle of ESPN and their talent pool, however, I believe they will be trying to get back on the radio within the next two years unless, UNLESS, they start cussing and offending people on their podcast which is what all the great podcast do. 

RyanMallettsEgo

• Let me buy you lunch
« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2019, 10:15:23 am »

Bart is now calling out his 'haters', which I most certainly am.  The last days of the show are spiraling into an abyss of sophomoric quips, slumber party giggling and veiled paybacks to transgressors of shows past. 

I cannot see myself listening to their podcast. I know they are now rubbing elbows and in deep with the inner circle of ESPN and their talent pool, however, I believe they will be trying to get back on the radio within the next two years unless, UNLESS, they start cussing and offending people on their podcast which is what all the great podcast do.

That was one of the most cringe-worthy things I've ever heard. Dude's lost it.

Yo Bart, you have haters because you aren't good and your stuff's just annoying. Don't equate this with LeBron/Tom Brady haters who hate them because they're great and the best at what they do.

Don't confuse annoyance and jealousy.

For those interested in hearing this sad rant: https://twitter.com/SportsTalkwBo/status/1090391640915746817

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Eric Musselman!
« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2019, 10:25:38 am »

No, not interested.  Thanks!

RyanMallettsEgo

• Let me buy you lunch
« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2019, 10:34:21 am »

No, not interested.  Thanks!

I couldn't help myself once I read he "called out the haters" :/

Ironhawg

« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2019, 10:45:11 am »

Heartfelt is great.  But....if he wants that thing to take off, he will have to go the other direction and try to dig deep into some of the scandals that we've faced, get some exclusive interviews with players associated with them, and get compelling things that are EXCLUSIVES that fans will want to hear.  I don't know if that's in their roadmap, but that's what it will take.  At that point...I wonder if he turns from fun loving Bo, to hard hitting no punches pulled Bo, and how he will wear that mask.  Up until this point, he's had to be conscious of the UA and not harming that relationship, but with this new move...I wonder if the gloves will come off.  I guess we'll see....     

If you are a Razorback fan, I don't understand why you would want to listen to a show that is intentionally trying to damage the Hogs?  Or am I completely missing your point?  Honestly, Bo's and Bart's act wore thin for me a long time ago.  I have no further interest in them when they leave the radio.

liljo

« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2019, 10:53:03 am »

I listened to Bart's Rant on the way home a few days ago. He went on and on about how "the haters" needed to call the show and tell him in person how they felt about him. About how posting on message boards and tweets, etc. were just common to the times in which we live.

On many points, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HIM. I don't care for his show, and won't listen anymore as I see no value in it, but I DO get the whole "keyboard commando" thing. When my friends get together, we talk a little smack back and forth, no doubt. We all ride together and EVERYTHING is fair game, but we also are prepared At All Times to be there for one another. In the event things get testy with strangers, we are prepared to back each other up 100%. In a fight...well, we're going to be together until the "opposing general is dead."

Fact is, people (for the vast majority) Will Not Say to someone's FACE, what they will say from the comfort of their "cubicle." That much I can agree with ol' Bart, whoever he is. That said, he is "ranting" behind the safety of his microphone. I'd love to see him in person ranting like that around a campfire. We might just tune him down a tad.

Hogeyeblind

« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2019, 10:59:12 am »

Agree.  I went to ESPN Radio in a millisecond when that azzclown started in with his high brow monologue.  I hope the new venture fails miserably for all those hacks.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2019, 11:15:45 am »

There are probably some kernels of truth mixed in with the Haterade.  The problem is most of it is just Haterade and the truth gets lost.  A real pro that wanted to grow would just ignore the BS but dig through it to find constructive criticism and use that.  But the easy thing to do is just blow it all off.  The easy mantra these days is if you aren't making people mad you aren't doing your job. 

I do agree with previous poster that said they will probably be trying to get back to radio in a couple years.  I rarely listen to podcasts but when I do it's usually of actual shows so not a true podcast.  They may be doing the podcast just as a way to stay in touch with Razorback fans but are planning on getting most of their revenue from content producing for others like ESPN. 

urkillnmesmalls

« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2019, 11:17:29 am »

If you are a Razorback fan, I don't understand why you would want to listen to a show that is intentionally trying to damage the Hogs?  Or am I completely missing your point?  Honestly, Bo's and Bart's act wore thin for me a long time ago.  I have no further interest in them when they leave the radio.

I have listened to him sporadically, with the caveat that when the canned callers phone in, I'm out...immediately. 

I have no intention of paying for a podcast subscription.  I'm just saying that he's going to have to do more than a "feel good" story every week.  You can only watch "Rudy" so many times, right?  Maybe he won't do anything but inspirational stories, and it will be a HUGE hit.  I just find that hard to believe. 

Contrast that with a "tell all" about the Sprindale 5, or ex-players insight into Gus Malzahn while he was here, the REAL reason JL was fired....things like that, and while it may not highlight the UA, I think it would garner interest.  We'll see....

jswineberiaskirk

« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2019, 02:21:32 pm »

Won't miss the afternoon gnome or his crew of idiots

MikePiazza

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Chicks dig the long ball
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2019, 09:27:43 pm »

Bart is a coward. He's lucky that Bo has kept him around as long as he has. Classic example of knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time.

I went to school with him up here and he was a joke. Read his columns in the Traveler, they were garbage that anyone could have written that could pass a Comp class. And you won't find a worse basketball player. He did intramurals and it was like playing against a third grader that had never picked up a basketball.

AlmaHog2011

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2019, 09:36:52 pm »

You are so right!!! I mean plus 1000 if I could. It was disgusting how they think they are the supreme judges of Arkansas. I don't know how those two tool bags got so many on here to worship their constant bashing of Arkansas.

I quit the day a National commentator said Arkansas was a sleeping Giant. Bo went silent and then started attacking his thoughts. He should not be supported by anyone who is a Razorback fan. I would be careful calling people out on the radio those tool bags wouldn't be so brave live and in person. Thank you IronHog!

Seebs

« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2019, 08:59:32 am »

Bart is a coward. He's lucky that Bo has kept him around as long as he has. Classic example of knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time.

I went to school with him up here and he was a joke. Read his columns in the Traveler, they were garbage that anyone could have written that could pass a Comp class. And you won't find a worse basketball player. He did intramurals and it was like playing against a third grader that had never picked up a basketball.

Pics or it didn't happen.

twistitup

« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2019, 09:01:11 am »

HogPharmer

« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2019, 10:26:40 am »

That was one of the most cringe-worthy things I've ever heard. Dude's lost it.

Yo Bart, you have haters because you aren't good and your stuff's just annoying. Don't equate this with LeBron/Tom Brady haters who hate them because they're great and the best at what they do.

Don't confuse annoyance and jealousy.

For those interested in hearing this sad rant: https://twitter.com/SportsTalkwBo/status/1090391640915746817

Bart is the GOAT!!!

Wolfhound05

« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2019, 10:02:35 am »

I listened to Bart's Rant on the way home a few days ago. He went on and on about how "the haters" needed to call the show and tell him in person how they felt about him. About how posting on message boards and tweets, etc. were just common to the times in which we live.

On many points, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HIM. I don't care for his show, and won't listen anymore as I see no value in it, but I DO get the whole "keyboard commando" thing. When my friends get together, we talk a little smack back and forth, no doubt. We all ride together and EVERYTHING is fair game, but we also are prepared At All Times to be there for one another. In the event things get testy with strangers, we are prepared to back each other up 100%. In a fight...well, we're going to be together until the "opposing general is dead."

Fact is, people (for the vast majority) Will Not Say to someone's FACE, what they will say from the comfort of their "cubicle." That much I can agree with ol' Bart, whoever he is. That said, he is "ranting" behind the safety of his microphone. I'd love to see him in person ranting like that around a campfire. We might just tune him down a tad.

You and your friends sound so badass. I’ve bet you’ve been in so many fights.

Wolfhound05

« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2019, 10:03:58 am »

Agree.  I went to ESPN Radio in a millisecond when that azzclown started in with his high brow monologue.  I hope the new venture fails miserably for all those hacks.

Hoping someone fails at their job? You sound like a great person.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2019, 10:25:35 am »

From a non buyer at the time, I would have put Long in the toaster that day. Still think Long overreacted and was primarily concerned with his own chance to gather up all that public  “Long on Integrity” BS, which he certainly did.

If Long gave Bobby an opportunity to stay and he didn’t take it then it’s Bobby's fault. After what happened it sounds like the admended contract was fine since it reads as if Bobby has regretted not doing it. Firing Bobby was certainly a viable option from the beginning though and if Long really did offer an out then he should have taken it. I still think he wouldn’t have been able to sustain the level of success he had had.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2019, 10:28:16 am »

Hoping someone fails at their job? You sound like a great person.

Most of the time any business wants their competitor to fail.

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2019, 10:28:28 am »

Good for you going to get your degree after you retired from baseball. I guess higher education didn’t teach you anything about not being a shitbag.

You seem somehow connected to Bart, the show, or Bo.   Sorry a message board post got your panties in a wad. 

RyanMallettsEgo

• Let me buy you lunch
« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2019, 10:42:59 am »

Good for you going to get your degree after you retired from baseball. I guess higher education didn’t teach you anything about not being a shitbag.

You okay, Bart? I thought you just went on a rant about people spouting off from behind their keyboards, yet here you are?

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2019, 10:49:53 am »

If Long gave Bobby an opportunity to stay and he didn’t take it then it’s Bobby's fault. After what happened it sounds like the admended contract was fine since it reads as if Bobby has regretted not doing it. Firing Bobby was certainly a viable option from the beginning though and if Long really did offer an out then he should have taken it. I still think he wouldn’t have been able to sustain the level of success he had had.

This is truth.  BP had never been anywhere for more than 5 years.  That would have been his 5th here, and although he may not have flamed out as bad I'm guessing it would have been a slow decline.  We saw what 5 years of BP looked like from his second stint at Louisville.  He took over a very stable program and was a total dumpster fire in year 5.  BP had 2 problems.  1.  Obviously that he is a miserable human being tyrant.  2.  Being that miserable human being tyrant he couldn't attract top assistant coaching talent.  It was all BP so if he cracked it all fell down.  Saban may be a hard A but I don't think he is nowhere near the miserable person BP is and Saban has had enough success and can pay enough to get top assistant talent even if he cycles through it quickly.

haystack

• Bench Warmer
  • #WPS and stuff
« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2019, 06:20:15 pm »

...with Bo leaving...our afternoons are going to be ugly.  I'd rather get kicked in the junk than listen to Jim Rome.   :puke:
I assure you there will be another option!

knowholesbarred

« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2019, 06:50:19 pm »

I assure you there will be another option!

Here's hoping it's not Grant and Vernon...only thing more boring than watching golf is listening to them talk about it Ad nauseam on the radio.

wachhog

« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2019, 08:07:40 pm »

I'm not surprised.

Boggles my mind folks here shift the blame on Long when, ya know, it was Petrino who screwed up in the first place, then said no to Long trying to give him a way out.

Dude did what he could but Petrino's arrogance just wouldn't let it happen.
I don’t see it that way. Had Long been an effective AD, he would have found a way, IMO. That’s why I really hold Long in lower regard than the worst drunk, addict, criminal, con man on the street.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2019, 08:09:38 pm »

This is truth.  BP had never been anywhere for more than 5 years.  That would have been his 5th here, and although he may not have flamed out as bad I'm guessing it would have been a slow decline.  We saw what 5 years of BP looked like from his second stint at Louisville.  He took over a very stable program and was a total dumpster fire in year 5.  BP had 2 problems.  1.  Obviously that he is a miserable human being tyrant.  2.  Being that miserable human being tyrant he couldn't attract top assistant coaching talent.  It was all BP so if he cracked it all fell down.  Saban may be a hard A but I don't think he is nowhere near the miserable person BP is and Saban has had enough success and can pay enough to get top assistant talent even if he cycles through it quickly.

So coach Caldwell the current DE coach is not top coaching talent??

RyanMallettsEgo

• Let me buy you lunch
« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2019, 08:32:32 pm »

I don’t see it that way. Had Long been an effective AD, he would have found a way, IMO. That’s why I really hold Long in lower regard than the worst drunk, addict, criminal, con man on the street.

Yep. Having one of your employees Frank up, then you give him a chance to redeem himself, and he tells you to go Frank yourself really makes you the bad guy, eh?

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2019, 08:57:07 pm »

So coach Caldwell the current DE coach is not top coaching talent??

Good grief look at the majority of assistants he has had with him throughout his career. Of course their are going to be exceptions.  The majority have been his guys and they amounted to jack squat without him as evidence by the John L Smitg year here. McGee’s utter failure as an HC and coordinator away from Bobby. Same with Paul. If he has a coach worth a dam like Grantham they got the hell out. BPs last two DC hired were Peter Sirmon & Brian Van Gorder both miserable failures.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2019, 09:35:35 pm »

He has been setting this exit up for a while now.....burn out hits everybody. You could hear it in his voice over the past few months.

I think he tried to groom Bart to take over the show but that went over like a fart in church.

....maybe it's time for Twisted Sports
Like a fart in church...I like that.

I laughed out loud on that one. You have to visualize.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2019, 09:47:37 pm »

I'll never forgive Bo for Todd Latourette. Period.
What are you saying---that Bo got LaTourette a DWI and caused him to miss the Miss St game in 1998?

sowmonella

• You know I'm right.
« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2019, 10:12:14 pm »

Jealousy and ignorance rules this thread. I hope Bo makes a billion bucks and takes over ESPN. Why anyone would want someone else to fail when he has no competing reason is just petty.

snoblind

« Reply #186 on: February 08, 2019, 10:00:40 am »

What are you saying---that Bo got LaTourette a DWI and caused him to miss the Miss St game in 1998?

Story was Bo was supposed to be the designated driver that night.

1highhog

• Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2019, 10:10:02 am »

I've never listened to Bo's show, but by reading some of the posts on here he must be getting fired or moving on from his show he has now to something else?  So, everyone that's posting are talking about how bad Bo is, (which comes as no surprise), so why are you listening to  him, just turn the damn station to something else?  From what I've gleaned over the years from on here, Bo is a diminutive little shrimp with little man sin-drum so I've never saw why anyone would want to listen. 

twistitup

« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2019, 10:32:51 am »

I've never listened to Bo's show, but by reading some of the posts on here he must be getting fired or moving on from his show he has now to something else?  So, everyone that's posting are talking about how bad Bo is, (which comes as no surprise), so why are you listening to  him, just turn the damn station to something else?  From what I've gleaned over the years from on here, Bo is a diminutive little shrimp with little man sin-drum so I've never saw why anyone would want to listen. 

people listen for the same reason some watch nascar....hoping to see (or hear) a wreck. The show is almost done, so the people on air don't care anymore....Bart is to the point of saying something controversial and basically saying 'here I am call and bitch at me - please'.....'call and complain here is my number. I'm here, where are you - if you hate me so much why aren't you calling?'

At this point they are just fulfilling contractual obligations - and it's nonsense...kind of a wreck

It's funny for all the wrong reasons

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Eric Musselman!
« Reply #189 on: February 08, 2019, 10:34:59 am »

people listen for the same reason some watch nascar....hoping to see (or hear) a wreck. The show is almost done so the people on air don't care anymore....Bart is to the point of saying something controversial, and saying here I am call and bitch at me - please.....call and complain here is my number. I'm here, where are you - if you hate me so much why aren't you calling?

At this point they are just fulfilling contractual obligations - and it's nonsense...kind of a wreck

It's funny for all the wrong reasons
Apathy!

twistitup

« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2019, 10:37:22 am »

Apathy!

and crap mixed....let's go w Crapathy (Bart is crap and apathy is def. in the mix). At least Bart has accepted the crap role and now appears to flourish in it.

...that says something for his adaptability.

liljo

« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2019, 11:26:21 am »

and crap mixed....let's go w Crapathy (Bart is crap and apathy is def. in the mix). At least Bart has accepted the crap role and now appears to flourish in it.

...that says something for his adaptability.

Crapathy! ! ! !

Now there's a word I can use around here!

twistitup

« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2019, 11:31:49 am »

Crapathy! ! ! !

Now there's a word I can use around here!

Hurry before they put it under censor

hoghearted

• 2007 and 2009 Rolex DP Champions. Are you driven?
« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2019, 11:37:50 am »

From a non buyer at the time, I would have put Long in the toaster that day. Still think Long overreacted and was primarily concerned with his own chance to gather up all that public  “Long on Integrity” BS, which he certainly did.

I understand from a PR perspective why Long made his decision. I didn't agree with it, but I understood that it embarrassed the program.

Only thing is, the incident is far less embarrassing than our fall in performance. We have been pretty much a laughingstock since the firing. I don't know that his success would have continued, but the whole adultery issue would have blown over fairly quickly, IMO.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2019, 11:43:10 am »

Good grief look at the majority of assistants he has had with him throughout his career. Of course their are going to be exceptions.  The majority have been his guys and they amounted to jack squat without him as evidence by the John L Smitg year here. McGee’s utter failure as an HC and coordinator away from Bobby. Same with Paul. If he has a coach worth a dam like Grantham they got the hell out. BPs last two DC hired were Peter Sirmon & Brian Van Gorder both miserable failures.

I’m trying to figure out how the heck is Paul Petrino still the head coach at Idaho.

twistitup

« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2019, 11:57:41 am »

I’m trying to figure out how the heck is Paul Petrino still the head coach at Idaho.

The Paul P coaching tree grows

Wildhog

« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2019, 12:23:36 pm »

Paul Petrino cannot be mentioned without this accompanying video:

urkillnmesmalls

« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2019, 02:20:11 pm »

I understand from a PR perspective why Long made his decision. I didn't agree with it, but I understood that it embarrassed the program.

Only thing is, the incident is far less embarrassing than our fall in performance. We have been pretty much a laughingstock since the firing. I don't know that his success would have continued, but the whole adultery issue would have blown over fairly quickly, IMO.

And yet...through it all, if we take off the rose colored glasses, and ask ANYONE from out of state, their viewpoint on it is 180 degrees from this. 

They think the START of our downfall, was when we HIRED a guy who was ALWAYS pitching himself to the next coaching vacancy. had a moral compass that was off, and was a coward for how he left the Falcon's organization.

Their viewpoint is...we got what we deserved after hiring a guy with questionable character.  You may not like hearing that, but I haven't talked to one single person who has ever said, "Man...you guys should kept Petrino and hoped he straightened out and changed his ways."  Not one. 

What happened post Petrino...is a completely separate and unrelated occurence.   

urkillnmesmalls

« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2019, 02:22:50 pm »

Paul Petrino cannot be mentioned without this accompanying video:

Wow....I've managed to never see that before, and I think I would be fine with never seeing it again.  BP was about as far from charismatic as you can get, but he looks like a bright personality compared to Paul. 

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2019, 02:41:57 pm »

What happened post Petrino...is a completely separate and unrelated occurence.   

Truth, because it's rarely about the guy fired and whether or not he should have been canned.  It all comes down to the subsequent hire. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas