File 13 > Trash

It's in the air

(1/1)

Porked Tongue:
Change forthcoming.  Just have to wait on the season to end.

Unless it actually gets worse.

hobhog:
Nope. He is a nice guy and has never had a losing season.

hogsmash12:
Needs more time to get his guys here

pigroots:
Don't believe it. It's been this way for years

jacketsting:
Definitely needs more time.

jdlew:
If Nolan was in charge of the hiring and firing....and Mike Anderson was not the coach,,,you think he would have put up with where the program is after 8 years???

jacketsting:
We went from national champs to NIT in a 3 year span under Nolan would you consider that acceptable?

jdlew:
No....not acceptable....That is the reason I was not for hiring Mike....Their system was not working  before Nolan left...Reason...most teams play fast now and everone can handle the ball...also it's  hard to wear teams down...

jacketsting:
For a while now I have been thinking that the 94 team would not be as competitive today as they were since the speed and athleticism is well adapted with the elite schools today.

HogBreath:

--- Quote from: jdlew on January 10, 2019, 01:52:51 am ---No....not acceptable....That is the reason I was not for hiring Mike....Their system was not working  before Nolan left...Reason...most teams play fast now and everone can handle the ball...also it's  hard to wear teams down...

--- End quote ---
Wut???   I thought we were undefeated champs every year under Nolan.?

jacketsting:
Lol we had a good run for a few years under Nolan till other teams started catching up to the 40 minutes of hell and now that philosophy is obsolete.

Hawginj:

--- Quote from: hobhog on January 09, 2019, 11:58:57 pm ---Nope. He is a nice guy and has never had a losing season.

--- End quote ---
also has finished the season in the top 25 on 3 times his entire career.

Porked Tongue:
Moved to trash is fine with me.

But this is real.  Heard an even better detail today.

Blumpkin:
We Like Mike

hamARchy in the USA:

--- Quote from: SnoutSays on January 10, 2019, 01:19:36 pm ---Moved to trash is fine with me.

But this is real.  Heard an even better detail today.

--- End quote ---

Let's hear it.  Let the sun shine in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View