• 10,333,270 Posts
• 409,018 Topics
• 23,362 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arkansas at Auburn baseball series  (Read 585 times)

monty hawg

Arkansas at Auburn baseball series
« on: January 08, 2019, 09:35:11 am »

Bought my tickets through the Auburn Athletic Department yesterday for the Friday and Saturday games.  Still good tickets left and they are only $10 per ticket.  First time to see the Baseball team in person.  Looking forward to being there and seeing other Hog fans.  Will have my grandson that loves playing and watching baseball with me.  He had asked me to take him to the Mississippi State game, but it is a long way from Montgomery to Fayetteville.  He attended a baseball camp at State and thought the game was there this year.  He is only 11, but if he turns out to be a good player, then I will be in his ear about where he need to play college ball.

Pig Mania

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Arkansas at Auburn baseball series
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 07:18:42 pm »

Bought my tickets through the Auburn Athletic Department yesterday for the Friday and Saturday games.  Still good tickets left and they are only $10 per ticket.  First time to see the Baseball team in person.  Looking forward to being there and seeing other Hog fans.  Will have my grandson that loves playing and watching baseball with me.  He had asked me to take him to the Mississippi State game, but it is a long way from Montgomery to Fayetteville.  He attended a baseball camp at State and thought the game was there this year.  He is only 11, but if he turns out to be a good player, then I will be in his ear about where he need to play college ball.

That's great! I saw the Hogs in Starkville last year and Athens a few years ago. Road trips can be a lot of fun. Hope yall enjoy it.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas