• 10,244,853 Posts
• 416,892 Topics
• 24,911 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Little Rock leading Georgetown  (Read 1211 times)

#hammerdown

• Hogvillian
  • Bring Back the Chrome Dome
Little Rock leading Georgetown
« on: December 22, 2018, 12:25:12 pm »

59-56 start of second half

ICEman

Re: Little Rock leading Georgetown
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 01:24:58 pm »

Another justification for our horrible play.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

trippigs

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 02:01:02 pm »

UALR played a very respectful game. They just ran out of gas via foul outs. Gave Georgetown all they wanted. I was cheering for Darrell

alohawg

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 02:03:54 pm »

OT, impressive.

HawgnCorona

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 02:11:24 pm »

Another justification for our horrible play.

No, you justify that being youngest team in the NCAA. They call it growing pains.

1highhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • The Undefeated!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 02:58:04 pm »

Darrell Walker is going to have the Trojans in good shape IMO in the next couple of years.  His two freshmen today were the leading scorers, and he's a very good coach.  If ever there was a change at the UofA, doubtful, I'd love for Walker to get a serious look.  He has a lot of coaching experience, and will do well wherever he's at.

Knot2brite

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 03:30:54 pm »

The McClung kid from Georgetown is a freak of nature. They lost him at 6’2 but he might be 6’ and has a 48” vertical....holy darn

old_school_hawg

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 06:21:59 pm »

I will always cheer for Daryl... He's a hog to his bone marrow, and I very much remember his tenacious play... Coaches the same, former NBA guard, he would deserve a look at least if and when a change is made in the future. Especially if he builds a tournament level program at UALR!

1highhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • The Undefeated!
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 06:33:34 pm »

I will always cheer for Daryl... He's a hog to his bone marrow, and I very much remember his tenacious play... Coaches the same, former NBA guard, he would deserve a look at least if and when a change is made in the future. Especially if he builds a tournament level program at UALR!

I would be willing to bet Walker makes UALR a NCAA Tournament team in two years, I'll be derided for saying that I imagine, but he's that good of a coach.  And if he can bring in good enough players he'll sure be able to mould them into a good team.

East TN HAWG

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 09:05:40 pm »

The McClung kid from Georgetown is a freak of nature. They lost him at 6’2 but he might be 6’ and has a 48” vertical....holy darn
He is from this area.  Wish this kid was a Hog.  All he does is work on his game.  He does not have time for girls, video games or anything that is not related to the gym.  He treats everyone with respect, and all the little kids look up to him.  He is truely a special person.  His dunks are amazing.  Never seen a white guy dunk like him. 

(notOM)Rebel123

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 09:14:24 pm »

I would be willing to bet Walker makes UALR a NCAA Tournament team in two years, I'll be derided for saying that I imagine, but he's that good of a coach.  And if he can bring in good enough players he'll sure be able to mould them into a good team.

Good coach + “enough” good players...yeah, that’s usually a recipe for making the tournament. Nothing new there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas