• 10,474,292 Posts
• 413,259 Topics
• 23,632 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 74   Go Down

Author Topic: All Things Kelly Bryant MERGED ó No New Threads  (Read 201660 times)

southeasthog

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Resident Inspector
Re: Kelly Bryant Threads**Merged**
« Reply #650 on: October 25, 2018, 05:53:07 am »

Saying what every sportscaster said the day he declared to transfer. It was cowardly.

You mean those same sportscasters that applauded Steve Spurrier for quitting on his team mid-season because they were losing?

oldhawg

« Reply #651 on: October 25, 2018, 06:21:04 am »

You mean those same sportscasters that applauded Steve Spurrier for quitting on his team mid-season because they were losing?

And Bob Knight quitting at Texas Tech in mid-season so that his son could succeed him.  Much of the media has their own agenda which is solely to influence perception.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

sowmonella

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • You know I'm right.
« Reply #652 on: October 25, 2018, 08:51:26 am »

And that's the troooooof!!

hog of steele

• Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #653 on: October 25, 2018, 09:32:44 am »

I think after getting bumped from starter and bolting... he will go to where there is 0% chance of him losing his spot. Someone will absolutely guarantee the kid he will be the starter the full year or he won't go there. If he wanted to work for it, he would have stayed put. Just like ya'll are saying, why go somewhere when there is a better option on the table for you.

If he wanted to work for it he would stay put? So you think drew bledsoe needed to stay with the patriots after Tom Brady took his job?

Next1_04

« Reply #654 on: October 25, 2018, 09:35:33 am »

Per Davenport on the Morning Rush : " Kelley Bryant is looking to make a decision in November".

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The Peopleís Mod
« Reply #655 on: October 25, 2018, 09:44:05 am »

You are very wrong, I'm a very strong Hog fan.  My wife would tell you I'm over board.  I just stated what I've heard here from Clemson fans.  They would love to see him be a Hog because they still think very highly of CCM.  They don't want him to go to NC because they are on Clemson's schedule next year.  For that reason I don't think he goes to NC.  Too many people on here can not stand for people to express their opinion if it differs from them.  You will never read where I have called someone a troll or even worse as some do. I will continue to read a lot and post some.  In my 74 years I've been called a lot worse and will not be bullied by some pill pusher!!!

Everything you post is negative. Not just the Kelly Bryant stuff. Go look at your own post history. Its all negative. All of it. Iím not trying to ďbullyĒ you whatever that means. Iím just telling you your attitude sucks judging from your posts.

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Eric Musselman!
« Reply #656 on: October 25, 2018, 09:50:49 am »

Everything you post is negative. Not just the Kelly Bryant stuff. Go look at your own post history. Its all negative. All of it. Iím not trying to ďbullyĒ you whatever that means. Iím just telling you your attitude sucks judging from your posts.
What do you prescribe ???

HogPharmer

« Reply #657 on: October 25, 2018, 09:52:42 am »

He'll slip him a mickey and next thing you know, GA will wake up in the tavern with the ghost of Rev standing over him holding a sheep

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #658 on: October 25, 2018, 09:56:23 am »

He'll slip him a mickey and next thing you know, GA will wake up in the tavern with the ghost of Rev standing over him holding a sheep
Too late to get a second opinion from Dr. Mengele ???

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The Peopleís Mod
« Reply #659 on: October 25, 2018, 09:58:20 am »

A night on the town with Rick Scaeffer.

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #660 on: October 25, 2018, 09:59:51 am »

Sadist!   :o

ricepig

« Reply #661 on: October 25, 2018, 10:22:43 am »

I thought there was a law against cruel and unusual punishment?

southeasthog

• Resident Inspector
« Reply #662 on: October 25, 2018, 10:24:46 am »

You are very wrong, I'm a very strong Hog fan.  My wife would tell you I'm over board.  I just stated what I've heard here from Clemson fans.  They would love to see him be a Hog because they still think very highly of CCM.  They don't want him to go to NC because they are on Clemson's schedule next year.  For that reason I don't think he goes to NC.  Too many people on here can not stand for people to express their opinion if it differs from them.  You will never read where I have called someone a troll or even worse as some do. I will continue to read a lot and post some.  In my 74 years I've been called a lot worse and will not be bullied by some pill pusher!!!

Well when your "opinion" is that the baseball team might not even make the post season and wouldn't go far if they did, it makes you look dumb. People dont like "dumb" opinions.

Hogs just don't have the pitching needed to be a great team.  They will not go far if they get to post season.  They also leave too many on base.  They just seem to have trouble getting the hits when they need them.

Ironhawg

« Reply #663 on: October 25, 2018, 10:26:59 am »

I don't know about this.  The collision between his negativity and Sunshine Rick's eternal optimism might trigger the apocalypse or something.

jst01

« Reply #664 on: October 25, 2018, 10:35:00 am »

well, everyone seems to have their sources. But I know someone whos older brother hung out with Bryant this past weekend on his visit. Hes all but a lock, as long as his credits transfer and his degree program lines up.

I've been using you as my source...ha.

I hope this is true, and if it is, it's b/c KB knows he can come in and run the same offense as D. Watson ran at Clemson from day 1. 

HogPharmer

« Reply #665 on: October 25, 2018, 11:17:38 am »

I've been using you as my source...ha.

I hope this is true, and if it is, it's b/c KB knows he can come in and run the same offense as D. Watson ran at Clemson from day 1.

So what you're saying is that you know a guy who knows a guy whose brother hung out with KB for a weekend?

Solid.

wildturkey8

« Reply #666 on: October 25, 2018, 11:20:35 am »

So what you're saying is that you know a guy who knows a guy whose brother hung out with KB for a weekend?

Solid.
Doesn't get any better than that.  That being said, all signs from the outside looking in point to Bryant coming to Arkansas.

Pinto

« Reply #667 on: October 25, 2018, 11:23:47 am »

Solid.

Lol

sowmonella

• You know I'm right.
« Reply #668 on: October 25, 2018, 11:47:02 am »

Presser at 4???

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Dude I was the cool guy back in 76 look at me now
« Reply #669 on: October 25, 2018, 11:58:17 am »

I don't know about this.  The collision between his negativity and Sunshine Rick's eternal optimism might trigger the apocalypse or something.
The unstoppable force vs the immovable object. Armageddon, I tell you everyone shag hiney to Baum Stadium, it's Hog fans last best chance to stay alive.

GA reddiehog

« Reply #670 on: October 25, 2018, 12:27:08 pm »

Well when your "opinion" is that the baseball team might not even make the post season and wouldn't go far if they did, it makes you look dumb. People dont like "dumb" opinions.
If you notice I made that projection before the season really got started good.  I'm glad to say I was wrong, but it was just an opinion.  Look at my posts about the football team, with their record I've not said anything negative about them that I can recall.  I've have been very critical of the basketball team on another site but that is my opinion.  I don't talk crap to people that have different opinions  than mine.  I don't mind being critized as long as it is civil. Everyone can have their opinions.

LZH

« Reply #671 on: October 25, 2018, 01:34:38 pm »

Welp, it's official. Just spoke to my mailman, who is from Alabama and always says "Roll Tide" because my mailbox, window, doormat, and usually my T-shirt has a Razorback on it.

Anyway, he says "well looks like you guys have your new quarterback coming." His wife is from South Carolina and both of her parents went to Clemson and live in Spartanburg.... says they think he is coming to Arkansas. So you heard it here 321st, somebody that knows somebody that went to Clemson says Bryant to Arkansas.

You're welcome.

ricepig

« Reply #672 on: October 25, 2018, 01:58:11 pm »

Welp, it's official. Just spoke to my mailman, who is from Alabama and always says "Roll Tide" because my mailbox, window, doormat, and usually my T-shirt has a Razorback on it.

Anyway, he says "well looks like you guys have your new quarterback coming." His wife is from South Carolina and both of her parents went to Clemson and live in Spartanburg.... says they think he is coming to Arkansas. So you heard it here 321st, somebody that knows somebody that went to Clemson says Bryant to Arkansas.

You're welcome.

Outside of your Congressman, who do you trust more than your mailman? I believe him, we goin to the ship next year!

dethnode

« Reply #673 on: October 25, 2018, 02:15:54 pm »

My dog stopped licking its butt last night and looked dead at me and said kelly bryant is going to lead the hogs next year to the CFP where he will be outshined by Trevor Lawrence and Clemson will beat the Hogs 39 to 28.

wildturkey8

« Reply #674 on: October 25, 2018, 02:20:01 pm »

My dog stopped licking its butt last night and looked dead at me and said kelly bryant is going to lead the hogs next year to the CFP where he will be outshined by Trevor Lawrence and Clemson will beat the Hogs 39 to 28.
I hope your dog is right!

dethnode

« Reply #675 on: October 25, 2018, 02:21:49 pm »

I hope your dog is right!

Scared the hell out of me... I thought we had a cat!!!

HogPharmer

« Reply #676 on: October 25, 2018, 02:26:02 pm »

If you notice I made that projection before the season really got started good.  I'm glad to say I was wrong, but it was just an opinion.  Look at my posts about the football team, with their record I've not said anything negative about them that I can recall.  I've have been very critical of the basketball team on another site but that is my opinion.  I don't talk crap to people that have different opinions  than mine.  I don't mind being critized as long as it is civil. Everyone can have their opinions.

Exhibit A:

Vandy QB will carve up the Hog defense and they will slow the offense to a crawl. If the Hogs can't run the ball, they lose.

Exhibit B:

They haven't had a bowl shot since the second game.  I predicted 1-11 and I may be right.  I don't see another win.  I hope we don't start losing recruits, but I think we will lose a few.

You see where this is going right?....

What have you been drinking?  No way he comes to the Hogs!!!  He wants to go to a winning program.

People over here say "no way he comes to Hogs".  He wants to go to a winner.

This was a good one as well...

All of my posts (2) were deleted last night.  They were not positive but they were spot on.

Anyways, continue on with your non-negative vibes bro...

Good day.

RyanMallettsEgo

• Let me buy you lunch
« Reply #677 on: October 25, 2018, 02:27:51 pm »

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

You see where this is going right?....

This was a good one as well...

Anyways, continue on with your non-negative vibes bro...

Good day.

"I've not said anything negative about them that I can recall."

"They were not positive but they were spot on."

LOL

LZH

« Reply #678 on: October 25, 2018, 02:45:30 pm »

"I've not said anything negative about them that I can recall."

"They were not positive but they were spot on."

LOL

If you're going to flip-flop, you either need an excellent memory or go back and check your posts every time you begin to type another. :)

Porkerpower

« Reply #679 on: October 25, 2018, 03:53:30 pm »

I imagine Rick has a ton of stories to tell.  I for one would love to hear some of them.

Some of us grew up listening to Rick.  He's forever tied to the program and by all accounts a super person.

Dr. Leonard Ford

« Reply #680 on: October 25, 2018, 03:58:27 pm »

Wish my dog was like your dog.

Hogs-n-Roses

• Coming to a Stadium Near You!
« Reply #681 on: October 25, 2018, 04:01:01 pm »

I imagine Rick has a ton of stories to tell.  I for one would love to hear some of them.

Some of us grew up listening to Rick.  He's forever tied to the program and by all accounts a super person.
Now listen Mister :)

Stories like writing "Tic,Tac,Toe that's 3 in a row" on your winshield, at Austin Texas, !!!

Athog

« Reply #682 on: October 25, 2018, 04:04:30 pm »

I never said he wasnít. McElory however didnít turn the ball over. The number 1 thing Saban needs. Ty is still working on that

And Ty does have the overall talent McElroy had around him!

Hogs-n-Roses

• Coming to a Stadium Near You!
« Reply #683 on: October 25, 2018, 04:04:37 pm »

Now listen Mister :)

Stories like writing "Tic,Tac,Toe that's 3 in a row" on your winshield, at Austin Texas, !!!
Wanta tell em what day that was?

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The Peopleís Mod
« Reply #684 on: October 25, 2018, 04:12:27 pm »

I like rick.

HognitiveDissonance

« Reply #685 on: October 25, 2018, 05:54:18 pm »

A good opportunity to tell a story:
Two good ole boys were sitting on the back porch, spitting tobacco. Out in the yard a dog was laying there licking himself, as dogs do.
The first guy watches the dog for a while, then says 'D-a-n-g........I wish I could do that."
The second guy stares at him for a minute, then finally says 'Dude......that dog'll bite you."

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Dude I was the cool guy back in 76 look at me now
« Reply #686 on: October 25, 2018, 05:58:25 pm »

Two good ole boys were sitting on the back porch, spitting tobacco. Out in the yard a dog was laying there licking himself, as dogs do.
The first guy watches the dog for a while, then says 'D-a-n-g........I wish I could do that."
The second guy stares at him for a minute, then finally says 'Dude......that dog'll bite you."
I've heard that one at least 100 times...and when 101 came in the above post, I laughed for the 101st time.

King Kong

« Reply #687 on: October 25, 2018, 07:00:56 pm »

And Ty does have the overall talent McElroy had around him!

No. But neither did BA and he was excellent at not turning the ball over.

Ty currently isnít great at taking care of the ball. Which will get teams even as good as Bama beat

Superhog1959

« Reply #688 on: October 25, 2018, 07:09:56 pm »

I have no doubt that Bryant is a good player and would be a factor in the Hogs performance for next year. BUT. I am not sure he would be a good team player to bring in at this point. He quit his last team and lost his starting job after going what? 16-2. Not sure about that, might be a reason, certainally something to think about. The focus here is on the team, not just one player. IF it was my team, I wouldn't bring in a outside player and say "here you go lead us". It might taste sweet in our mouths, then turn bitter in the stomach. Long term, don't feel right to me.

Fire away kids.

ricepig

« Reply #689 on: October 25, 2018, 07:18:32 pm »

I have no doubt that Bryant is a good player and would be a factor in the Hogs performance for next year. BUT. I am not sure he would be a good team player to bring in at this point. He quit his last team and lost his starting job after going what? 16-2. Not sure about that, might be a reason, certainally something to think about. The focus here is on the team, not just one player. IF it was my team, I wouldn't bring in a outside player and say "here you go lead us". It might taste sweet in our mouths, then turn bitter in the stomach. Long term, don't feel right to me.

Fire away kids.

So, you wouldn't ever be in favor of a grad transfer? Bring in the best talent you can every year, be it high school graduates, JUCO graduates, or grad transfers. I think teams want to win, or I hope they do.

hawgon

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #690 on: October 25, 2018, 07:32:21 pm »

When I said that once, my friend said, ďGo ahead, itís your dog.Ē

HogPharmer

« Reply #691 on: October 25, 2018, 07:34:23 pm »

I like rick.

Itís like a challenge for you to get people to complain about mods isnít it?

thebignasty

• I find your lack of faith... disturbing.
« Reply #692 on: October 25, 2018, 07:38:15 pm »

take your like

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The Peopleís Mod
« Reply #693 on: October 25, 2018, 07:39:25 pm »

Are you complaining about moderation?

HogPharmer

« Reply #694 on: October 25, 2018, 07:42:02 pm »

Are you complaining about moderation?

Yes, but only in moderation.

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #695 on: October 25, 2018, 08:01:11 pm »

Wish my dog was like your dog.
My dog was licking his butt last night, but I'm pretty sure he just ate a lawyer and was trying to get the taste out of his mouth.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:08:35 pm by PonderinHog »

#hammerdown

• Senior
  • Bring Back the Chrome Dome
« Reply #696 on: October 25, 2018, 08:47:50 pm »

well, everyone seems to have their sources. But I know someone whos older brother hung out with Bryant this past weekend on his visit. Hes all but a lock, as long as his credits transfer and his degree program lines up.

Wouldnt that be the most Arkansas thing ever?  Highly desired QB wants to come to Arkansas to help turn this train around but we canít get him enrolled. 

grayhawg

« Reply #697 on: October 25, 2018, 08:56:21 pm »

Wouldnt that be the most Arkansas thing ever?  Highly desired QB wants to come to Arkansas to help turn this train around but we canít get him enrolled. 
Happened before with JC players but not necessarily quarterbacks

Drop the Mike

« Reply #698 on: October 25, 2018, 09:10:39 pm »

Iíve got a perfect 3 quart Tupperware bowl if you want to get a matching haircut first

challenge

• Walk-On
« Reply #699 on: October 26, 2018, 09:53:12 am »

Kelly Bryant and Jonathan Nance visiting Mizzou for the Kentucky game this weekend hmmm
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 74   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas