• 10,394,566 Posts
• 410,890 Topics
• 23,485 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 74   Go Down

Author Topic: All Things Kelly Bryant MERGED — No New Threads  (Read 197802 times)

007 License To Squeal

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Fmr USAF Combat Crew Titan II Launch Crew Member
Re: Kelly Bryant Threads**Merged**
« Reply #600 on: October 24, 2018, 03:41:53 pm »

KJ, not KB.

I guess I misread that since this a KB thread...lol.

a0ashle

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #601 on: October 24, 2018, 03:43:31 pm »

Again, I said I was probably in the minority on this. It also has nothing to do with hurting feelings. My view is you prove more as a team, a culture, and as a coaching staff if you show that you can develop and win with the standing army you have rather than a mercenary for hire. This is especially prevalent when you can do it with guys that were recruited for a system that is the polar opposite of what you're running. Considering how he has developed already, if Storey had the full season and a center that could snap the ball... I don't even see KB coming for a visit. I also don't see anyone who loses their job and immediately transfers being mentally tough enough to take the same shots Storey has, get back up, and ask for more without casting blame or making excuses.

Winning helps recruiting. Of course. Recruiting is on par or better currently than when Petrino was here and we were battling for a top spot nationally... and we're at the bottom of the bottom. Establishing a culture of "Grit and Grind" toughness HAS to happen to learn to win consistently. Yes, I'm pulling from the Memphis Grizzlies slogan because that is a pretty decent comparison... small market team without the grandeur of the others, but thrived on building that culture and developing their players). Winning will come, regardless of who is at the helm. Will we win more with KB or Storey... who knows, but the difference in 2 wins either way won't make THAT much of a difference because we'll get in a bowl next year with either at the helm, and both will be gone after the season ends. Bielema left us soft, and we've seen the roll over and die mentality bite us time and again this year. Coaches can only do so much to break that. You have to have a player and leader ON the field to lead everyone out of that tunnel... and my bet would be Storey 1000% over someone transferring because he got his feelings hurt and didn't even want to TRY to earn HIS spot back.

So crazy that our fanbase can argue over whether we want a 16-2 power 5 starting QB with playoff experience on our team.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #602 on: October 24, 2018, 03:48:51 pm »

So crazy that our fanbase can argue over whether we want a 16-2 power 5 starting QB with playoff experience on our team.

Insanity. Gotta be the densest fan base in the country. Luckily, I'm absolutely certain Coach Morris is taking suggestions for how to manage his roster from every Lester, Fran, and Uncle Jasper that shows up at the Catfish Hole.

jst01

« Reply #603 on: October 24, 2018, 03:50:13 pm »

Its quite insane. I dont get it either.

a0ashle

« Reply #604 on: October 24, 2018, 03:53:52 pm »

Insanity. Gotta be the densest fan base in the country. Luckily, I'm absolutely certain Coach Morris is taking suggestions for how to manage his roster from every Lester, Fran, and Uncle Jasper that shows up at the Catfish Hole.

Everyone can have an opinion but making up character flaws to tear the kid down should be a ban, imho.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #605 on: October 24, 2018, 04:20:56 pm »

Everyone can have an opinion but making up character flaws to tear the kid down should be a ban, imho.

Agreed, nobody that's not in his inner circle knows anything about the real reasons why he left. If I were to guess, it's because he felt he had done his due diligence and waited his turn and was not given the opportunity he waited for. I think it's funny that people are so quick to throw stones when they would do the exact same thing 99 times out of 100 if given the choice.

Spektre

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #606 on: October 24, 2018, 04:29:44 pm »

Saying what every sportscaster said the day he declared to transfer. It was cowardly. Also, there would be other options other than TE and short passes if we had WR's with any degree of break away speed or size... or toughness for that matter. Watching Jared Cornelius get manhandled off the ball quite legally again and again by Tulsa the other day should be a clue... you can't throw passes to guys who aren't open will not be open for the next millennium (which Cole Kelly found out the hard way).

Am I doubting the kid's ability? No. I am emphasizing the fact that the team is soft and it is more important to weed out every pillowy aspect of Bielema's culture than to win 2 extra games, and it is easier to do that with someone who has been there for all the hell and invested than with a Eddie Martel who is only in it to up his draft stock for a year.

Spektre

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #607 on: October 24, 2018, 04:32:58 pm »

Agreed, nobody that's not in his inner circle knows anything about the real reasons why he left. If I were to guess, it's because he felt he had done his due diligence and waited his turn and was not given the opportunity he waited for. I think it's funny that people are so quick to throw stones when they would do the exact same thing 99 times out of 100 if given the choice.

The opportunity he waited for? He was the starting QB and lost his spot like Jalen Hurts did with Tua. He had opportunity, and a chance to earn the job back literally the game after he declared to transfer when his replacement went down. As soon as he found out he wasn't starting, he bolted.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #608 on: October 24, 2018, 04:33:35 pm »

Saying what every sportscaster said the day he declared to transfer. It was cowardly. Also, there would be other options other than TE and short passes if we had WR's with any degree of break away speed or size... or toughness for that matter. Watching Jared Cornelius get manhandled off the ball quite legally again and again by Tulsa the other day should be a clue... you can't throw passes to guys who aren't open will not be open for the next millennium (which Cole Kelly found out the hard way).

Am I doubting the kid's ability? No. I am emphasizing the fact that the team is soft and it is more important to weed out every pillowy aspect of Bielema's culture than to win 2 extra games, and it is easier to do that with someone who has been there for all the hell and invested than with a Ricky Martell who is only in it to up his draft stock for a year.

What this program really needs is a boost in swagger. We've been down for so long that we need a shot in the arm. What you do by having KB here is you instantly become the hot story in college football. Kelly Bryant and Rakeem Boyd in the same backfield is almost too good to be true for publicity. Coach Morris said it's his goal to make it cool to wear the Hog around. He knows what he is doing. Agree with you about the receivers, though. Help is on the way there too.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #609 on: October 24, 2018, 04:35:43 pm »

The opportunity he waited for? He was the starting QB and lost his spot like Jalen Hurts did with Tua. He had opportunity, and a chance to earn the job back literally the game after he declared to transfer when his replacement went down. As soon as he found out he wasn't starting, he bolted.

What Jalen is doing is not normal. If he had left, I wouldn't have blamed him for leaving either. He's a grown man, he can do what he wants. This is just a symptom of the new era of college football. Either we get hip to it now or we will be left behind even further.

ricepig

« Reply #610 on: October 24, 2018, 04:41:25 pm »

Hurts isn't a graduate and still has a season left after this one, while Kelly's collegiate career would have been over with one more snap.

Spektre

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #611 on: October 24, 2018, 04:42:18 pm »

Every kid gets a trophy and every kid gets his way is also a new trend. Earning your way isn't popular, but that doesn't make it the wrong way either. I get what you're saying though.

RyanMallettsEgo

• Let me buy you lunch
« Reply #612 on: October 24, 2018, 04:46:03 pm »

Every kid gets a trophy and every kid gets his way is also a new trend. Earning your way isn't popular, but that doesn't make it the wrong way either. I get what you're saying though.

Coaches pursue new opportunities all the time to "do what's best for them."

No problem with players doing the same.

hog of steele

« Reply #613 on: October 24, 2018, 04:46:22 pm »

he didn't like the job he was offered. Back up QB wasn't how he wanted to spend his last year of eligibility. Have you ever turned down a job you didn't want? Have you ever quit a job when there was a better deal for you on the table?

007 License To Squeal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #614 on: October 24, 2018, 05:40:58 pm »

You really think he wouldn't have to prove himself here?

Spektre

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #615 on: October 24, 2018, 05:46:57 pm »

I think after getting bumped from starter and bolting... he will go to where there is 0% chance of him losing his spot. Someone will absolutely guarantee the kid he will be the starter the full year or he won't go there. If he wanted to work for it, he would have stayed put. Just like ya'll are saying, why go somewhere when there is a better option on the table for you.

007 License To Squeal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #616 on: October 24, 2018, 05:53:44 pm »

I think after getting bumped from starter and bolting... he will go to where there is 0% chance of him losing his spot. Someone will absolutely guarantee the kid he will be the starter the full year or he won't go there. If he wanted to work for it, he would have stayed put. Just like ya'll are saying, why go somewhere when there is a better option on the table for you.

Then you have zero faith in CCM and staff.....

Spektre

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #617 on: October 24, 2018, 05:58:29 pm »

If Storey craps the bed the rest of the year and it is a no brainer, he might come. If he finishes on a hot streak, he won't. I didn't say I didn't have faith in the staff or that is what will be on the table. Someone will put it out there... I just hope it isn't us, especially if we finish strong.

hawgwash

« Reply #618 on: October 24, 2018, 06:02:02 pm »

link??
KJ, not KB.
I guess I misread that since this a KB thread...lol.
Sorry for the confusion.  My comment about KJ was in response to someone who said they heard we offered a JUCO QB and they were concerned.  I took that to mean they were worried KJ Jefferson was going to back out of his commitment.

Ex-Trumpet

• Gold Hogvillian
  • When life gives you lemons, get a boob job!
« Reply #619 on: October 24, 2018, 06:20:25 pm »

I guess I'm amazed that there are posters on here that actually think that KB would NOT be the starter here next year.

Heck, if he could transfer in tonight, he'd start against Vandy!  And it would be because he's better.

That being said, I hope that all the transfer talk makes every QB on the roster better.  They know they're gonna have to be better to keep a jersey.

Hogmatic

« Reply #620 on: October 24, 2018, 06:21:48 pm »

I don't consider that 2-3 trolls and negative posters is our "fanbase" in spite of the fact Spektre has been allowed to overwhelm the thread with troll like negativity.

Hogmatic

« Reply #621 on: October 24, 2018, 06:23:35 pm »

If Storey craps the bed the rest of the year and it is a no brainer, he might come. If he finishes on a hot streak, he won't. I didn't say I didn't have faith in the staff or that is what will be on the table. Someone will put it out there... I just hope it isn't us, especially if we finish strong.

Who told you this information?  Did you hear it from KB or his family?   You try to act like you are speaking FACT.

OLEJACKETFAN

« Reply #622 on: October 24, 2018, 06:27:14 pm »

Am I the only one that finds it Strange some Folks on here were all for getting Hurts if he redshirted. But some of those Folks now think its wrong to pursue KB. Just Crazy!!! Nothing is certain. I remember Peavy coming to SMU and everyone thought he would start the next Fall. Didn't work out that way! I believe KB comes to Arkansas and wins the job in the Spring rather easily!

Spektre

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #623 on: October 24, 2018, 06:45:09 pm »

Sorry for being a realist. If he comes and turns out to be the next Cam friggin' Newton, I'll eat my hat. Auburn was in a heck of a lot better situation than we are though, and a one and done doesn't fix the culture that's been a plague for the better part of a decade. Ya'll can look at him like Hercules if you want, but 6-8 wins will be the best result next year we get no matter which one is QB. Whether these boys learn how to take a punch and keep fighting and clawing for everything is an entirely different animal.

Ex-Trumpet

• Gold Hogvillian
  • When life gives you lemons, get a boob job!
« Reply #624 on: October 24, 2018, 06:48:28 pm »

Sorry for being a realist. If he comes and turns out to be the next Cam friggin' Newton, I'll eat my hat. Auburn was in a heck of a lot better situation than we are though, and a one and done doesn't fix the culture that's been a plague for the better part of a decade. Ya'll can look at him like Hercules if you want, but 6-8 wins will be the best result next year we get no matter which one is QB. Whether these boys learn how to take a punch and keep fighting and clawing for everything is an entirely different animal.

You make a lot of good points, but I think the difference between KB and the current choices is 2-3 more wins.  Maybe not so good for KB, but certainly a trend in the right direction for Hogs football.

imtad16

« Reply #625 on: October 24, 2018, 06:54:59 pm »

You make a lot of good points, but I think the difference between KB and the current choices is 2-3 more wins.  Maybe not so good for KB, but certainly a trend in the right direction for Hogs football.

KB know this offense like the back of his hand and is an experienced winner. If KB were here playing QB right now we would have beat CSU, UNT, and Ole Miss. Maybe even A&M. That would make us 5-3 or 6-2 and that's with our current pieces.

PorkFromOrk

« Reply #626 on: October 24, 2018, 06:56:41 pm »

These statements are ridiculous.  Saying it was cowardly to leave or “if he wanted to work for it” is shortsighted at best.  He was 16-2 as a starter and was beat out in his last year of eligibility by a phenom #1 in the nation quarterback.  On top of that he had already played in 4 games so if he played any more he would be unable to redshirt. The young man earned his degree.  How is he any different than any other grad transfer who moves on to try to earn a starting spot some place else?  He obviously believes he has a shot to play in Sunday’s and wants to put himself in a position to prove himself.  Don’t know of too many backup QBs who get drafted. 

Spektre

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #627 on: October 24, 2018, 06:58:26 pm »

The fact that we can sit here and legitimately believe a bowl is in play for next year with either is a testament to the coaching staff considering the current record. If I was trolling, the sky would be falling, everyone would need firing, and "I'll never go to another game until changes happen because my money is blah, blah, blah."

This is all just my opinion, and I've said 2 wins would be a good guess at the difference between the 2 QBs. Two wins though, in my eyes, wouldn't be enough if other things get fixed long-term by KB not being here. If people can't understand that idea, I'm out of crayons.

31to6

« Reply #628 on: October 24, 2018, 07:00:04 pm »

Sorry for being a realist. If he comes and turns out to be the next Cam friggin' Newton, I'll eat my hat.
I know you are exaggerating a little bit to make a point, but no, he will not be the next Cam Newton (Heisman, National Championship [Auburn was 8-5 before him and 8-5 after him. He was worth 6 wins], #1 Overall Draft Pick).

If that is the bar, well, we all should be prepared to be disappointed.

But does he give us 2 wins? maybe 3? Yes, probably.

Two more wins is huge for program momentum. If we are already a bowl team, that might be the difference between being ranked or not ranked. If we are good enough to be ranked, then that is the difference between a tier 2 bowl and a NYD bowl. And if we are still shaky next year, 2 wins will be enough to get us to a bowl.

31to6

« Reply #629 on: October 24, 2018, 07:00:57 pm »

Two wins though, in my eyes, wouldn't be enough if other things get fixed long-term by KB not being here. If people can't understand that idea, I'm out of crayons.
That is a reasonable position.

I'm sure you can see that people who disagree might also have reasonable positions?

ricepig

« Reply #630 on: October 24, 2018, 07:04:19 pm »

The fact that we can sit here and legitimately believe a bowl is in play for next year with either is a testament to the coaching staff considering the current record. If I was trolling, the sky would be falling, everyone would need firing, and "I'll never go to another game until changes happen because my money is blah, blah, blah."

This is all just my opinion, and I've said 2 wins would be a good guess at the difference between the 2 QBs. Two wins though, in my eyes, wouldn't be enough if other things get fixed long-term by KB not being here. If people can't understand that idea, I'm out of crayons.

Maybe things get fixed quicker because he does come here? It's one of those things that we obviously have no idea today, and may not be able to determine at the end of next season.

Spektre

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #631 on: October 24, 2018, 07:07:08 pm »

KB know this offense like the back of his hand and is an experienced winner. If KB were here playing QB right now we would have beat CSU, UNT, and Ole Miss. Maybe even A&M. That would make us 5-3 or 6-2 and that's with our current pieces.

Because a good QB can make our center not snap the ball almost out of the reach of a JUMPING 6'7 grown man, make our WRs taller, faster, tougher, our O-line seasoned veterans, and our RBs immune to injury. It's a TEAM GAME for gods sake. Just because one person does their job doesn't mean everyone else will. That thought is asinine.

jst01

« Reply #632 on: October 24, 2018, 07:09:17 pm »

KB has such a higher ceiling in this offense than Ty. Fact. Give me the better player all day every day.

imtad16

« Reply #633 on: October 24, 2018, 07:10:56 pm »

2 wins easy, but I got to think it's more. Just look at this season. This offense and just in general at this point in football is all about the QB. We for sure beat CSU and Ole Miss. Just look at those game with what we currently have. And I'm fairly confident KB doesn't throw 6 picks verse UNT and we win that game. I think just looking at this season the difference is 3 wins.

imtad16

« Reply #634 on: October 24, 2018, 07:12:27 pm »

Because a good QB can make our center not snap the ball almost out of the reach of a JUMPING 6'7 grown man, make our WRs taller, faster, tougher, our O-line seasoned veterans, and our RBs immune to injury. It's a TEAM GAME for gods sake. Just because one person does their job doesn't mean everyone else will. That thought is asinine.

The QB is the most influential player on the team. Are you aware they touch the ball every play? Nearly every decision goes through him. Tyler Wilson has interesting things to say about the QB in the Morris offense because of his responsibility in RPO and zone reads.

Spektre

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #635 on: October 24, 2018, 07:18:06 pm »

I know you are exaggerating a little bit to make a point, but no, he will not be the next Cam Newton (Heisman, National Championship [Auburn was 8-5 before him and 8-5 after him. He was worth 6 wins], #1 Overall Draft Pick).

If that is the bar, well, we all should be prepared to be disappointed.

But does he give us 2 wins? maybe 3? Yes, probably.

Two more wins is huge for program momentum. If we are already a bowl team, that might be the difference between being ranked or not ranked. If we are good enough to be ranked, then that is the difference between a tier 2 bowl and a NYD bowl. And if we are still shaky next year, 2 wins will be enough to get us to a bowl.

This is a completely valid point. Long term, for a second year, a bowl is a bowl is a bowl as long as things trend upwards. Getting into the big bowls is a stretch for anyone coming off of a year like this. People outside of Arkansas will scream "well, they only got there because of KB," and then the pressure to reproduce that immediately is there. That is if he comes in and has the significance impact people are stating. So, what happens if we take a step back the next year because things weren't fixed because of wanting those 2 more wins now, now, now?

There are a trillion maybes and hypotheticals in it all. Thank you for at least getting what I'm saying instead of immediately letting your hair catch fire. I'm for whatever keeps the canoe flowing the right direction for years to come. One up year isn't worth what we have went through as a fanbase or a program, and it has essentially been that for as long as I can remember.

imtad16

« Reply #636 on: October 24, 2018, 07:20:52 pm »

This is a completely valid point. Long term, for a second year, a bowl is a bowl is a bowl as long as things trend upwards. Getting into the big bowls is a stretch for anyone coming off of a year like this. People outside of Arkansas will scream "well, they only got there because of KB," and then the pressure to reproduce that immediately is there. That is if he comes in and has the significance impact people are stating. So, what happens if we take a step back the next year because things weren't fixed because of wanting those 2 more wins now, now, now?

There are a trillion maybes and hypotheticals in it all. Thank you for at least getting what I'm saying instead of immediately letting your hair catch fire. I'm for whatever keeps the canoe flowing the right direction for years to come. One up year isn't worth what we have went through as a fanbase or a program, and it has essentially been that for as long as I can remember.

That's where I'm at too. I don't think we are winning the SEC title with him, but bowl eligibility is completely reasonable.

imtad16

« Reply #637 on: October 24, 2018, 07:22:14 pm »

uhhh yes. This board probably doesn't exist if we aren't prognosticating and discussing the maybe and hypothetical. That's all we can do in this thread. Debating between a couple wins isn't asanine as you said earlier. There are a lot of variables that decide a game to be fair, but games led by a 16-2 starter that has been in the offense for 3 seasons tend to turn games.

imtad16

« Reply #638 on: October 24, 2018, 07:31:53 pm »

Let me ask you this what would our record be with a guy like Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert, or Drew Lock?

Bacons Rebellion

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #639 on: October 24, 2018, 07:51:41 pm »

Am I doubting the kid's ability? No. I am emphasizing the fact that the team is soft and it is more important to weed out every pillowy aspect of Bielema's culture than to win 2 extra games, and it is easier to do that with someone who has been there for all the hell and invested than with a Eddie Martel who is only in it to up his draft stock for a year.

I don't think I agree with this. You are asking the team that is soft to heal itself -- team that has wallowed in its inadequacies and complained about fans not liking it. I believe
 it likely easier with a newcomer from a highly successful (playoff) team who can say, as a peer with authority, "That is not how you do this and succeed."

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Dude I was the cool guy back in 76 look at me now
« Reply #640 on: October 24, 2018, 07:53:37 pm »

Who told you this information?  Did you hear it from KB or his family?   You try to act like you are speaking FACT.
Look, I get how you are 'all in' for Ty Storey but Kelly Bryant can beat out ANY quarterback we have in the bullpen. I don't see how KB would be afraid of competition from Storey no matter if he runs the table. Bryant is one of the top 5 to 10 QB's in the country and he's afraid of not winning the Arkansas job. Pfffft !

Boardon Hamsay

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Eponymous Keeper of the War Damn Mockingbird Unis
« Reply #641 on: October 24, 2018, 08:22:05 pm »

8:22 pm update on 10/24: The KB situation is fluid.

GA reddiehog

• Varsity
« Reply #642 on: October 24, 2018, 08:22:29 pm »

You are simply a troll poster.  I just looked at ALL your posts and everything you post is negative.  You are no hog fan and I'm not sure why you even bother to post since you seem to hate all things razorback.  Once I saw your post about the damn BASEBALL hogs last year were not championship caliber and had no chance to win that pretty much tells the tale.  This site would be a lot better if you would see yourself out the door.
You are very wrong, I'm a very strong Hog fan.  My wife would tell you I'm over board.  I just stated what I've heard here from Clemson fans.  They would love to see him be a Hog because they still think very highly of CCM.  They don't want him to go to NC because they are on Clemson's schedule next year.  For that reason I don't think he goes to NC.  Too many people on here can not stand for people to express their opinion if it differs from them.  You will never read where I have called someone a troll or even worse as some do. I will continue to read a lot and post some.  In my 74 years I've been called a lot worse and will not be bullied by some pill pusher!!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #643 on: October 24, 2018, 09:14:58 pm »

In my 74 years I've been called a lot worse and will not be bullied by some pill pusher!!!

Peepaw may need some more pills.  Hook this man up.  Throw in a couple blue ones for old boy.

GA reddiehog

• Varsity
« Reply #644 on: October 24, 2018, 09:25:27 pm »

Peepaw may need some more pills.  Hook this man up.  Throw in a couple blue ones for old boy.
Another want to be comedian?

thebignasty

• I find your lack of faith... disturbing.
« Reply #645 on: October 24, 2018, 09:30:40 pm »

Please let someone delete his posts for arguing with moderation.  I don't ask for much.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #646 on: October 24, 2018, 10:08:21 pm »

Found my new signature lol

theFlyingHog

« Reply #647 on: October 24, 2018, 10:48:05 pm »

You all are fretting over nothing, KB is not coming to the Hogs.  If he was coming, he would have already committed knowing it would improve recruiting and his chances of success.  Clemson fans say it will not be Hogs.  Most are saying Oregon.
Ban bet?

King Kong

« Reply #648 on: October 25, 2018, 12:18:46 am »

Ty was raked higher than McElroy! And, we signed QB higher than him that year as well, MM. Ty's year we also later had Ricky Town. Point is, Ty was highly regarded at the time. Not just a "good ole Arkansas boy"

https://n.rivals.com/position_rankings/Football/2006/PRO

https://n.rivals.com/position_rankings/Football/2015/PRO

I never said he wasn’t. McElory however didn’t turn the ball over. The number 1 thing Saban needs. Ty is still working on that

1highhog

• Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #649 on: October 25, 2018, 01:14:30 am »

You forgot that where you were, this is Arkansas.  He's taking suggestions from Uncle Festus, Marcel, Eugene, Joe Bob, and Ole Corn Bread that runs the Piggly Wiggly.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 74   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas