• 10,567,033 Posts
• 416,022 Topics
• 23,899 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Real Estate Investing Mentor  (Read 812 times)

The Chief

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • I just don't understand...
Real Estate Investing Mentor
« on: September 23, 2018, 03:44:10 pm »

Ladies and gentlemen, if any of you have experience in real estate investing, I'd like to hear from you.  I am looking to learn all that I can concerning real estate investing and the process and potentially partnering in the future with individuals.

If any of you would be so kind as to correspond with me, I'd appreciate it.  My goal is to have $1 million in assets within five years of beginning investing using various strategies.  First, I'd like to learn from someone who has done this successfully.  Real estate agents, brokers, and investors are welcome to respond.  I'm an open book ready to learn all that I can from your experience.

Please PM if you would like to help.  I'll even take casual, periodic PMs through Hogville for advice and tutelage.

Thanks in advance.

rzrbackramsfan

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Jaylin...Itís Time
Re: Real Estate Investing Mentor
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 11:00:58 pm »

Ladies and gentlemen, if any of you have experience in real estate investing, I'd like to hear from you.  I am looking to learn all that I can concerning real estate investing and the process and potentially partnering in the future with individuals.

If any of you would be so kind as to correspond with me, I'd appreciate it.  My goal is to have $1 million in assets within five years of beginning investing using various strategies.  First, I'd like to learn from someone who has done this successfully.  Real estate agents, brokers, and investors are welcome to respond.  I'm an open book ready to learn all that I can from your experience.

Please PM if you would like to help.  I'll even take casual, periodic PMs through Hogville for advice and tutelage.

Thanks in advance.

I would consider myself a semi novice in this and first I'd say, you have to do spreadsheets and they need to be moderately complex, the more complex and detail oriented the better.  But that's just going to model out how profitable it's going to be.  If you already know that you have a good investment (because the numbers say so) then all you need is the cash and the time or whatever to manage it yourself.  If you're by chance looking at creative ways to get property at a low cost you kind of have to find people about to go bankrupt and takeover their mortgage.  Also, they'll just offer to buy a house for a somewhat low price and the seller will be like, yea, it's a little low but w/e, saves me hassle.  Then the buyer probably has a few idea's on how he's going to increase net operating income and/or decrease the cap rate (make it nicer usually or the area it's in appreciates).

Number one book I would recommend on this is "crushing it in commercial real estate" by bryan murray

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas