• 10,569,984 Posts
• 416,075 Topics
• 23,903 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: DJ Williams breaks it down  (Read 6618 times)

#hammerdown

• Hogvillian
  • Bring Back the Chrome Dome

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • RIP LILY, WE MISS YOU DEARLY
Re: DJ Williams breaks it down
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 02:47:03 pm »

Notice the one o lineman that is every still frame. He should never see the field again

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

hoghearted

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • 2007 and 2009 Rolex DP Champions. Are you driven?
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 02:51:09 pm »

Harsh, but true.

Here is a lack of pride or ‘want to’ in these players.

Piggyback78

• Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 02:54:15 pm »

Dj telling it how it is. Wish i wouldn't of watched that.

sickboy

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 02:54:56 pm »

Welp.

Piggyback78

• Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 02:56:14 pm »

I just, i just feel like kicking something. Where's the cat..

hogsfan31

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 02:57:29 pm »

This team is full of loser mentality. Gotta weed out the weak before it can be turned around.

Hogsfan1981

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 03:01:35 pm »

I'm telling you we have zero leadership. There is a split in the locker room and these guys are almost tanking the year on purpose. Please start pulling scholarships.

They want to be mad about CBB...then let them go to him.

Buff

• Gold Hogvillian
  • My avatar was the owner throwing the horns
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2018, 03:02:31 pm »

They want to be mad about CBB...then let them go to him.

Patriots ain't drafting anyone off this team

Dr. Starcs

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2018, 03:02:51 pm »

And what irritates me is they had the same weak mentality with Bielema. Couldn’t finish a game to save their lives last two years. Ironic if they loved him so much.

thehill1414

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2018, 03:04:25 pm »

This is amazing. I knew the effort was awful, but I didn't see some of the post-play reactions that DJ points out. UNREAL. Bench every one of those guys.

Hogsfan1981

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2018, 03:09:31 pm »

That guy that posted the thread saying he was more embarrassed of the fans.....I have never been ashamed to be a Razorback fan until this year. Not because of the losses but because of this no heart spoiled brat play we see on the field.

I know it is not the whole team but get rid of the ones you need to. You have poison in your locker room coach.

We got way more than one.

Jackrabbit Hog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • 6/27/18: Just another layer of scar tissue
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2018, 03:11:01 pm »

Patriots ain't drafting anyone off this team

Bu bu bu but I was told on Hogville in August that we have 3 offensive linemen that will be in the NFL soon!  And when I disagreed I was told what an idiot I am.

#hammerdown

• Hogvillian
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2018, 03:14:50 pm »

Bu bu bu but I was told on Hogville in August that we have 3 offensive linemen that will be in the NFL soon!  And when I disagreed I was told what an idiot I am.

I wasn’t the one in the argument with you but I would say some of these guys a pissing away their chance at the NFL because of the poison.  The talent is there. Nothing else

Buff

• Gold Hogvillian
  • My avatar was the owner throwing the horns
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2018, 03:20:09 pm »

If it makes you feel better, I still can't prove that you're not an idiot.  Gonna need more evidence.

hawginbigd1

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2018, 03:20:51 pm »

And who is responsible for this?

hogman78

• Varsity
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2018, 03:20:59 pm »

This is amazing. I knew the effort was awful, but I didn't see some of the post-play reactions that DJ points out. UNREAL. Bench every one of those guys.

I have to ask someone, since benching is the word of the season, who would you like to replace them? I agree play the freshman, sure, but seriously I’m not sure we have enough freshman. The problem has deeper roots than one or two players. From watching games and reading I’m not sure we’d field a team if they were all weeded out. Looks more like a don’t cut your nose off to spite your face situation Morris is in to me. Appears this one will take more than one makeshift recruiting class to get beyond. I’m just a drunk that watches football though.

hogman78

• Varsity
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2018, 03:22:04 pm »

And who is responsible for this?

At this point, Morris. Responsible for and caused aren’t the same thing.

hawginbigd1

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2018, 03:23:26 pm »

At this point, Morris. Responsible for and caused aren’t the same thing.
Cause does not matter.

Jackrabbit Hog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • 6/27/18: Just another layer of scar tissue
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2018, 03:32:55 pm »

If it makes you feel better, I still can't prove that you're not an idiot.  Gonna need more evidence.

I thought our wives weren’t allowed to have Hogville accounts...

RoyHobbs92

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2018, 03:33:47 pm »

I would lose with intramural players before allowing the dissenters to continue poisoning the team.  Most of us have accepted that this season is going to be rough.  I'm running with those guys that buy in and the others can focus on looking for places to transfer.

hogman78

• Varsity
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2018, 03:34:05 pm »

Cause does not matter.

Actually it kinda does if we are giving someone zero time to sensibly correct anything

hogman78

• Varsity
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2018, 03:36:17 pm »

I would lose with intramural players before allowing the dissenters to continue poisoning the team.  Most of us have accepted that this season is going to be rough.  I'm running with those guys that buy in and the others can focus on looking for places to transfer.

I’m sure I’d lose with all sec talent

ListonHogsFan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2018, 03:37:54 pm »

I was mad about the Morris hire but I understand he is the guy now and I want him to win. He is responsible for winning hearts and minds. But these guys aren't coming and telling him like men that their done...they are just riding out the year.

I would however expect him to take action if he keeps seeing the same guys on film doing this. The year is gone anyway...I'd rather watch freshmen give their heart out there and lose than watch these grown men quitting on their teammates and fans.

These guys think they are untouchable....

RoyHobbs92

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2018, 03:39:45 pm »

I’m sure I’d lose with all sec talent
Me too.  I've never been good at kissing ass and praising mediocrity.

Großer Kriegschwein

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm very disappointed...unacceptable- Chadwick
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2018, 03:40:30 pm »

I just, i just feel like kicking something. Where's the cat..

If you can’t find it, I’ll loan you one

hogman78

• Varsity
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2018, 03:41:01 pm »

Me too.  I've never been good at kissing ass and praising mediocrity.

Good thing I’m not kissing or praising anything.

Piggyback78

• Hogvillian
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2018, 03:41:57 pm »

Santos and a few others wouldn't play another down for me.

ListonHogsFan

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2018, 03:42:43 pm »

Santos and a few others wouldn't play another down for me.

I don't know how you watch that and play them. This year is gone and fans are mad anyway....you have to step up and make a statement that this junk won't be tolerated. I hope CCM doesn't start thinking to early about protecting his job...make the hard decisions and cut out the fat.

cjack

• Senior
  • A dedicated fan base that few programs have
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2018, 03:46:16 pm »

DJ Williams is not a true fan, right?  He isn't blindly supporting the players and he's being critical.

Bebop

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2018, 03:47:12 pm »

The question is why is DJ is acting more like a coach than Morris. Morris should have already addressed this issue. I am sure there were signs that pointed toward this kind of attitude before the North Texas game.

hawgrunner

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2018, 03:50:40 pm »

True hurts!

I see some players that need to stay home.

Idahog

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2018, 03:54:38 pm »

This is what makes me sad to watch the Razorbacks...  pretty much since Rutgers.  Saw this type of stuff in lots of games.

In HDN and BP teams, the players were much less lazy.  The motivation and fight was there under both of those coaches.  As a result you could get some pretty good upsets and win ones you shouldn't.

I hope to see it again under CCM teams. 

Piggyback78

• Hogvillian
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2018, 04:02:21 pm »

Remember, you recruit your own problems.

Tejano Jawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hey LSU...start looking ahead!
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2018, 04:05:54 pm »

Last week there was a thread about "player loyalty" issues, players missing Bielema, etc. I can get that, to a point. But their JOB is to do what they signed up for—play football, and do it at the highest level possible. How can there be lasting animosity (over CBB's firing) at this stage of the game?

What I cannot understand is that attitude carrying over to the field, during plays. Not saying it's not happening, maybe it is…but it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I can't get the thought process…I've got to fight through a block (or whatever) and make a tackle. But my old coach isn't here, so I'm not going to do that.

Liking the old guy and not liking the new guy should have nothing to do with the effort on the field. I saw coaching changes during my high school football years...but on Friday nights, looking across at the other team's wide receiver, I'm not worried about anything other than getting my ass beat deep.

People have been bringing up specific plays that look like "give-ups" by our players. Unbelievable, but you hear it enough times, there's probably truth in it. Clean house.

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2018, 04:08:43 pm »

Look, I know everyone is pissed about the lack of effort by some of the players but please stop with the calling kids by name and bashing them. I agree that it is embarrassing and I am glad that former players are calling the kids out, they have earned that right. Hopefully Coach Morris removes the kids that are a cancer. Until then, they are razorbacks and we should try and support them.

HogHomer

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2018, 04:12:12 pm »

Last week there was a thread about "player loyalty" issues, players missing Bielema, etc. I can get that, to a point. But their JOB is to do what they signed up for—play football, and do it at the highest level possible. How can there be lasting animosity (over CBB's firing) at this stage of the game?

What I cannot understand is that attitude carrying over to the field, during plays. Not saying it's not happening, maybe it is…but it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I can't get the thought process…I've got to fight through a block (or whatever) and make a tackle. But my old coach isn't here, so I'm not going to do that.

Liking the old guy and not liking the new guy should have nothing to do with the effort on the field. I saw coaching changes during my high school football years...but on Friday nights, looking across at the other team's wide receiver, I'm not worried about anything other than getting my ass beat deep.

People have been bringing up specific plays that look like "give-ups" by our players. Unbelievable, but you hear it enough times, there's probably truth in it. Clean house.
When you were in high school did the coach that got replaced recruit you to move away from home to join his school? Did he spend months possible years coming to your school, home building a relationship with you and your family? Probably not. I'm not saying I agree with it but these are humans and have human emotion and attatchments.

GoldCoastHog

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2018, 04:14:29 pm »

Starting to look like there may be a few more scholarships opening up for the next two signing periods in December and February.

cram224

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2018, 04:16:11 pm »

I can't get twitter can somebody give a summary?

#hammerdown

• Hogvillian
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2018, 04:17:35 pm »

I don’t think it is that intentional.  I’m not intentionally trying to be bad.  I’m just not intentionally trying to be good. Nature takes over.

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2018, 04:20:30 pm »

Nope...I wont do it. I will support those hogs thick and thin as long as they play hard. But I cant get behind what I'm seeing on that field and sideline right now. Many of them dont deserve to be Razorbacks. Like many on this board it would have been a dream come true to run through that A. But I wasnt good enough. Hell, I would say I wasnt good period...but I would have given it my best. That's all fans want. If we get beat by auburn today by 50 and that's the best we can do then so be it. We wont be happy but we can live with it. But poor attitude and lack of effort is embarrassing.  And if you aren't working hard then you arent getting better. Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way. I will not support players that have a poor attitude or give poor effort.

Fine you have the right not to support them but don’t call them out by name and bash them here.

synthartist69

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2018, 04:25:06 pm »

This is pathetic... I would bench everyone of these losers immediately and never let them play another snap. Put guys in that want to play... how did we get to this point????

hawgon

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2018, 04:27:29 pm »

Fine you have the right not to support them but don’t call them out by name and bash them here.

Why?  They have names on the back of their uniforms don’t they?  When they play with that amount of lack of effort they don’t deserve anything but scorn.  Maybe if they were called out by name a bit more, they wouldn’t  think what they were doing was in acceptable in any way whatsoever.

Coddled and spoiled they are.

East TN HAWG

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2018, 04:27:33 pm »

Disappointing. 

Piggyback78

• Hogvillian
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2018, 04:29:05 pm »

I shouldn't of mentioned a players name, i apologize

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2018, 04:29:06 pm »

Why?  They have names on the back of their uniforms don’t they?  When they play with that amount of lack of effort they don’t deserve anything but scorn.  Maybe if they were called out by name a bit more, they wouldn’t  think what they were doing was in acceptable in any way whatsoever.

Coddled and spoiled they are.

Fine but do so somewhere other than here because that is against the board rules.

AFWarrior83

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2018, 04:36:49 pm »

And the players wonder why the crowd boos...

HawgnCorona

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2018, 04:39:17 pm »

Looks like PRJ may have been right?

hawginbigd1

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2018, 04:41:43 pm »

I can't get twitter can somebody give a summary?
Short version-
Ramirez in lousy position gets beat like a drum, then gets run over by a RB because he won't try any fundamentals.

OL getting beat and not playing through the whistle, then don't even bother to help up the RB or QB who just got sacked with opponents basically laying on top of them. Then after failure having an oh well we don't care how poor we are doing expression on the sidelines.

Pettway not being in position to block when he isn't getting the ball. Imo this was more being in the wrong place than effort.

Patton coming out of the game too often at his discretion.

gawntrail

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2018, 04:45:18 pm »

Remember, you recruit your own problems.

#UNCOMMON
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas