• 10,545,949 Posts
• 415,580 Topics
• 23,821 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chad Morris needs to take the Saban approach  (Read 1400 times)

#hammerdown

• Hogvillian
  • Bring Back the Chrome Dome
Chad Morris needs to take the Saban approach
« on: September 16, 2018, 09:30:46 am »

Walk into the room and tell the players to look at the person sitting next to them.  Tell them one of you will not be here next year.  You have 10 weeks to decide which one that is.

Then sign 25

Find out who wants to be on this team.  No team with this talent is this bad unless there are several locker room cancers.  It looks like some of those are the ones with influence.

You need leaders on your team but you better be sure they are the right kind or your team will be led into a ditch.

atom hog

Re: Chad Morris needs to take the Saban approach
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 10:01:35 am »

Three of the cancers were finger wagging at fans during the press conference. Make them examples. One was part of the matador act that got for Connor and John Stephen creamed.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

tusked

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Clapton is god....but SRV was the big bang!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 10:05:14 am »

Walk into the room and tell the players to look at the person sitting next to them.  Tell them one of you will not be here next year.  You have 10 weeks to decide which one that is.

Then sign 25

Find out who wants to be on this team.  No team with this talent is this bad unless there are several locker room cancers.  It looks like some of those are the ones with influence.

You need leaders on your team but you better be sure they are the right kind or your team will be led into a ditch.

Thank u and amen.

Look this is about winning football and these guys don’t FEAR losing, they don’t FEAR consequences from the coaches.

Enough pat on the ass, time to go

lilredheadedlady

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 10:25:42 am »

Then sign 25

This.  Make it known that they have to produce or get out.

Dr. Starcs

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 06:00:46 pm »

I’d be fine with the Scott Frost approach. Here’s what he said yesterday after their home loss -

"I just got done telling the team that when things get tough like this, you got two choices: You fight back and work even harder or you give up. I told them if anybody doesn't want to stay on for this ride, let me know and get off, because I know where this is going. We just haven't had the results early that we need."

hogman64

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • GO HOGS
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 06:28:18 pm »

Three of the cancers were finger wagging at fans during the press conference. Make them examples. One was part of the matador act that got for Connor and John Stephen creamed.

Do you think there was actually less effort in blocking on the oline when the freshmen came in?   I am not saying either way just asking if that is what you are implying?

BroyledNutts

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 06:29:22 pm »

Then sign 25

This and aggressive recruiting is the only things that might save this program ... No more coddling - get it done, or get out.

HiggiePiggy

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Hope...
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 06:51:32 pm »

Do you think there was actually less effort in blocking on the oline when the freshmen came in?   I am not saying either way just asking if that is what you are implying?

I think so.  He was almost sacked 3 times in his short appearance.  So either the OLine is very terrible or they were trying to get him hurt. 

BroyledNutts

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 07:06:57 pm »

I think they did it on purpose - kind of an on the field hazing, as it were - considering they weren't upset or embarrassed about the scoreboard, why not have some fun with the Freshman, right?

Either that or the in-secret PBJs were kicking in at a very inopportune moment ...

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 07:12:28 pm »

My wife a UNT Grad and Fan called them out and said they were mad about the QB change! It time to chop off the dead wood!

S&W

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2018, 07:14:10 pm »

I’d be fine with the Scott Frost approach. Here’s what he said yesterday after their home loss -

"I just got done telling the team that when things get tough like this, you got two choices: You fight back and work even harder or you give up. I told them if anybody doesn't want to stay on for this ride, let me know and get off, because I know where this is going. We just haven't had the results early that we need."

We have fans that would blast the coach for being mean to these "kids".

El Duderino

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 07:15:07 pm »

The notion that the o-line intentionally allowed the QB, regardless of who it is, to be sacked is laughable. NT saw fresh meat and brought pressure

tusked

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Clapton is god....but SRV was the big bang!
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 07:19:50 pm »

That’s why Frost went undefeated last year.

Tell them to lead, follow or get to frick out

Andrew Hogfan

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2018, 07:21:27 pm »

The notion that the o-line intentionally allowed the QB, regardless of who it is, to be sacked is laughable. NT saw fresh meat and brought pressure

It was against a 3 man rush....

Bubba's Bruisers

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 07:25:18 pm »

We have fans that would blast the coach for being mean to these "kids".

No doubt. 

TheEnemy

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 07:29:38 pm »

It was against a 3 man rush....

Yeah but it was a very pressured 3 man rush........lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas