General Sports Discussion > NBA Board

LBJ to LAL

Pages: (1/1)

Porked Tongue:

Done.

TomasPistola:

Good. Now the Warriors can eliminate him in the Conference finals and he can go home a little earlier.

hoghappy:

Just can’t do it. Purple and gold is hideous. Anyone with fashion sense knows this.

Hogimus Prime:

Doubt he sees the conference finals again

pigture perfect:

Can't tell you how much I hate it.

Kevin:

have fun with lavar ball

311Hog:

will we see seeding 1 - 16 now?

TomasPistola:

Cousins to the Warriors. Ya gotta be kidding me.

311Hog:

for 5 million hahhhahahhahahahah

HiggiePiggy:

--- Quote from: Hogimus Prime on July 01, 2018, 09:43:58 pm ---Doubt he sees the conference finals again

--- End quote ---

Probably will be in the conference finals next year and then the finals the year after. 

husker71:

If anyone here thinks Daddy Lavar is going to give any s==t to LBJ or Rondo you are mistaken.  Well, it might happen one time and then it will be done. 

Oliver:

Nice to get LABron!  Too bad George can’t see past the nose on his face. Or maybe he just hates pressure and expectations.

At least I can enjoy watching the NBA again

Oliver:

--- Quote from: TomasPistola on July 02, 2018, 07:48:19 pm ---Cousins to the Warriors. Ya gotta be kidding me.

--- End quote ---

No guarantee he’ll even play this year.  He’s coming back from one of the most gruesome injuries you can have

TomasPistola:

--- Quote from: Oliver on July 04, 2018, 05:14:59 pm ---No guarantee he’ll even play this year.  He’s coming back from one of the most gruesome injuries you can have

--- End quote ---

He'll be back after the All Star Break at the latest. We'll see how effective he is - but it's kinda getting ridiculous either way.

Oliver:

--- Quote from: TomasPistola on July 04, 2018, 07:14:41 pm ---He'll be back after the All Star Break at the latest. We'll see how effective he is - but it's kinda getting ridiculous either way.

--- End quote ---

Even if he returns whose to say he won’t reaggravate anything.  I mean I understand everyone’s frustration in that this theoretically could make it even easier for GS to win the title again.   But I couldn’t really see any situation where a team adding Cousins would make them better than GS anyway. 

TomasPistola:

--- Quote from: Oliver on July 05, 2018, 07:47:20 pm ---Even if he returns whose to say he won’t reaggravate anything.  I mean I understand everyone’s frustration in that this theoretically could make it even easier for GS to win the title again.   But I couldn’t really see any situation where a team adding Cousins would make them better than GS anyway. 

--- End quote ---

No that's true. I think I really enjoyed GS because they were built through the draft. I was moderately ok with Durant because he wasn't going to win in Oklahoma. But it is getting a little laughable and no one fears Silver like they did that gangsta hobbit David Stern.

311Hog:

--- Quote from: TomasPistola on July 05, 2018, 07:54:57 pm ---No that's true. I think I really enjoyed GS because they were built through the draft. I was moderately ok with Durant because he wasn't going to win in Oklahoma. But it is getting a little laughable and no one fears Silver like they did that gangsta hobbit David Stern.

--- End quote ---

there is no way cousin's will be in GS beyond this year, everyone knows this, hell GS as we know it probably doesn't have but maybe 2 or 3 years left before spiraling salaries etc. kills it. I just wonder if the splash bros will see it through to the end.

Funny thing to me is that Cousins is everything all the other GS big man werent so when he is on the floor no more hack Looney etc. it could be an amazing thing to watch 5 all stars on the court at the same time.

Oliver:

--- Quote from: TomasPistola on July 05, 2018, 07:54:57 pm ---No that's true. I think I really enjoyed GS because they were built through the draft. I was moderately ok with Durant because he wasn't going to win in Oklahoma. But it is getting a little laughable and no one fears Silver like they did that gangsta hobbit David Stern.

--- End quote ---

David Sterns plan for parity in the NBA (I like to call it rewarding cheap and bad owners) is blowing up in Silvers face.   And Silver isn’t pulling any “basketball reasons” to fix things

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version