Non Sports Forums > RazorVets

Lowe’s 10% Discount for Vets & Active

(1/1)

HawgWild:
SIAP - I thought this was a pretty good deal.

Lowe's Is Proud To Offer Military Personnel And Veterans 10% Off. Enroll Now! 10% Savings Everyday. Sign Up For MyLowe's®. Online Or In-Store. Start Shopping Today. Free Parcel Shipping. Our Way Of Saying Thanks. Active & Veterans.

TexasTransplant:
This has made me a loyal Lowe's customer.  I drive by a HD to get to Lowe's because of this discount and the appreciation behind it.

vandybuff:
i love Lowe's, but in fairness Home Depot has the same 10% program.  One requires you show proof with each purchase .... the other you register once and then just provide your phone contact of record.  I do not remember which is which. 

Boarcephus:

--- Quote from: vandybuff on June 12, 2018, 10:27:41 pm ---i love Lowe's, but in fairness Home Depot has the same 10% program.  One requires you show proof with each purchase .... the other you register once and then just provide your phone contact of record.  I do not remember which is which. 

--- End quote ---

You just need to provide a phone number at Lowe's. 

vandybuff:
Thank you Boar.

HawgWild:
And my wife gets the benefit of my discount when shopping at Lowes when she gives our phone number.

hogginbama:

--- Quote from: HawgWild on June 15, 2018, 06:53:21 am ---And my wife gets the benefit of my discount when shopping at Lowes when she gives our phone number.

--- End quote ---

Home Depot gives the discount to family members as well. The only difference between Lowe's and HD is Lowe's is able to give the discount for online orders. I have known folks who were able to get the discount from HD for online orders, but it is hit/miss when calling the customer service line because it is not store policy for the online discount.

SirCHog2:
The Home Depot’s in Virginia will not give a discount on plumbing items or lumber.

hogginbama:

--- Quote from: SirCHog2 on June 17, 2018, 05:29:28 pm ---The Home Depot’s in Virginia will not give a discount on plumbing items or lumber.

--- End quote ---

That rightly stinks.

Pork Twain:
Been getting this from Lowes and HD for over a decade now.  I do like that Lowes just lets me connect it to myLowes.  I did see HD give a retiree a hard time once and I was like, so you will give any jabronie that just signed up a discount but not a guy that likely served at least 20 years.  I stopped going to HD after that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View