Pages: (1/1)

Porked Tongue:

What are yours?

Like: Warriors, Mavs

Hate: Knicks, Thunder, Pistons

EastexHawg:

Favorite:  Warriors
Least Favorite:  Cavaliers, or whoever LeBron is playing for at the time

Years ago I was a Sixers fan, going back to the days of Dr. J and Barkley.  I pretty much quit caring when Jordan retired and Shaq got old.  I heard a commentator talking about how Steph Curry may be the greatest pure shooter of all time and I thought, "Why do these guys always have to call someone the greatest?"  Then I watched a few games and decided that I think he is correct...and now I am a Warriors fan.

Buff:

Best:  Thunder
Least:  Warriors

ErieHog:

Favorites:  Timberwolves, Celtics

Least:  Lakers, Lakers, and Lakers.

RebHog:

--- Quote from: EastexHawg on May 11, 2018, 03:35:12 pm ---Favorite:  Warriors
Least Favorite:  Cavaliers, or whoever LeBron is playing for at the time

Years ago I was a Sixers fan, going back to the days of Dr. J and Barkley.  I pretty much quit caring when Jordan retired and Shaq got old.  I heard a commentator talking about how Steph Curry may be the greatest pure shooter of all time and I thought, "Why do these guys always have to call someone the greatest?"  Then I watched a few games and decided that I think he is correct...and now I am a Warriors fan.

--- End quote ---

Favorite: Any team Portis plays for then followed by any team that can beat the cavs/warriors
Least:Pistons

I also lost a lot of excitement about NBA after Shaq. I liked the warriors early on I still like Curry and Thompson but the addition of KD and D. Green non  stop antics have soured me on the team as a whole.

pigture perfect:

Favorites : Celts, Cavs, Rockets and Warriors.
Least favorites: Lakers, Raptors, Knicks and Hawks.

Deep Shoat:

Favorite: 1984-2001 Houston Rockets
Least Favorite: The entire NBA post-2001

NWA Hog:

Favorite - the 1975-76 Phoenix Suns. Lost the championship to the Boston Celtics, who was my second favorite team. Alvan Adams, Paul Westphal, Gar Heard. Loved watching those guys. The Celtics still had Hondo John Havlicek, JoJo White, and Dave Cowens. I still remember the Celtics' three-overtime win in Game 5 of the Finals.

Least Favorite - probably the Detroit Pistons during the Bill Laimbeer/Dennis Rodman era.

I can probably name more NBA players from the 1970s than I can on current rosters. I watched the Celtics during the Larry Bird years, but otherwise took about a 40-year hiatus from the game. I started watching again when I got plugged into the Warriors a couple of seasons ago, and when I watched Kobe's last game. I've probably watched more of the NBA this year than I have in years.

Porked Tongue:

Yeah, I went current tense.  If I got from historical past, I got some reposting to do.

But for sure, I also despised Laimbeer and the entire Pistons in that era.

From way back, I like the Bucks even before Sidney was there.

Porked Tongue:

--- Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on May 12, 2018, 12:15:05 pm --- I've probably watched more of the NBA this year than I have in years.

--- End quote ---
I hear this more and more.

lwillin:

Favorites-Knicks, Spurs
Least Favorite- Celtics

311Hog:

Favorite - Warriors
Least - Thunder

Oliver:

Favorite:  Lakers
Least Favorite:  Celtics

I would have included the "whomever LeBron plays for" in my Least Favorite a few years ago but I've made peace with that.

311Hog:

i would have said the same about Bron, but now i am tired of Russell and Melo off the bench.

hogwood:

Fav: Cleveland Cavaliers (the blue collar ballers led by the GOAT fighting for his hometown)

Hate: Golden State Warriors (the white collar hipster kids who lured KD away from my beloved 2nd favorite team)

Now you know where I stand...

PonderinHog:

Fav's - Any team Wilt played for, Sidney's Bucks, Showtime, da Bulls, and presently, no team.

Least - Celtics, but I do think Bill Russell was the best color guy ever. 

McKdaddy:

--- Quote from: Oliver on May 15, 2018, 01:01:59 pm ---Favorite:  Lakers
Least Favorite:  Celtics

--- End quote ---

Became a LAL fan via my father. Dadís favorite college player was Jerry West. He did not care about the NBA at the time, until West was drafted.

BrooklynRoss:

Favorite: Knicks

Least Favorite: Knicks

Deep Shoat:

--- Quote from: PonderinHog on May 19, 2018, 09:08:21 pm ---Fav's - Any team Wilt played for, Sidney's Bucks, Showtime, da Bulls, and presently, no team.

Least - Celtics, but I do think Bill Russell was the best color guy ever.

--- End quote ---
psst... they call them African-Americans now...

Breems:

Favorite: Hornets, Wizards, Pistons
Least: Thunder, Knicks,

DuvallFallsHog1975:

Favorite:  Grew up Spurs fan because I thought David Robinson was awesome.  Now a Thunder fan as they are in Oklahoma.
Least Favorite: Knicks, Pistons.

Richard_white:

Favorite-Always Lakers (Huge Chicago Bulls fan up until Jordan left)

Least-Chicago/Celtics

holeinthewall:

Hate Celtics..  Why they are from Boston. 

Favorite.  No team could careless. Maybe if they shut their overpaid mouths and played basketball I would be interested.

Tai_Mai_Shu:

Favorite: Bulls

Least: Knicks, Celtics, and Pistons

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version