General Sports Discussion > NBA Board

Why is there no NBA forum?

Pages: (1/1)

311Hog:

I know i might have missed the reason, just odd there is a NFL and MLB one.

Hawg Red:

Fair question....

SardisHog:

Yes there is LOL.

PharmacistHog:

--- Quote from: SardisHog on May 10, 2018, 03:18:15 pm ---Yes there is LOL.

--- End quote ---

I see what you did. 

logic:

There are NBA forums.  This is a forum for Razorbacks sports.  We don't need it cluttered with unrelated stuff.

waphill:

--- Quote from: logic on May 11, 2018, 04:55:26 am ---There are NBA forums.  This is a forum for Razorbacks sports.  We don't need it cluttered with unrelated stuff.

--- End quote ---

Like Wrassle Talk? Haha.

ErieHog:

Generally, because people would prefer to do all their basketball complaining in a one-stop shopping destination.

Dwight_K_Shrute:

Isn't that what "General Sports" is for?

DLUXHOG:

Because HOGVILLE hasnít given in to the pussification of college sports fanboards forces that are rigorously attempting to pussify all aspects of college sports.....

Iwastherein1969:

I cannot imagine having a discussion about the NBA. The whole forum would be full of LeBron James threads wondering how many times The King has farted today. Or is LeBron still mad at Kyrie Irving even though they don't play on the same team. Also, the NBA stands for "Neverending Basketball Association"....they begin play in October and finish the following late June or July....they have 3 weeks off and then here comes the gossip about who's going to make a SUPER TEAM where....Is LeBron going to ask Chris Paul, Embiid and Kevin Durrant to meet up at Phoenix and win a championship for the Suns....all the NBA entails is gossip and the season never ends....screw the NBA

ErieHog:

--- Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 11, 2018, 10:05:29 pm ---I cannot imagine having a discussion about the NBA. The whole forum would be full of LeBron James threads wondering how many times The King has farted today. Or is LeBron still mad at Kyrie Irving even though they don't play on the same team. Also, the NBA stands for "Neverending Basketball Association"....they begin play in October and finish the following late June or July....they have 3 weeks off and then here comes the gossip about who's going to make a SUPER TEAM where....Is LeBron going to ask Chris Paul, Embiid and Kevin Durrant to meet up at Phoenix and win a championship for the Suns....all the NBA entails is gossip and the season never ends....screw the NBA

--- End quote ---

The long way of saying  'I haven't watched basketball in 30 years'.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version