• 10,353,920 Posts
• 409,661 Topics
• 23,416 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PUBG Mobile  (Read 1077 times)

porkchopsdontfloat

• Hogvillian
  • In beer there is strength.
PUBG Mobile
« on: March 27, 2018, 09:53:07 pm »

Anyone else playing this? My son and I are having a blast with it.

IGN Review
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/24/pubg-mobile-review

ArkyFan2626

• Band Nerd
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: PUBG Mobile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 10:23:02 am »

Haven't tried it. Is it still popular? How hard is it to control on a mobile device?

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

kane54131

• Walk-On
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 12:11:28 am »

I am a noob having started only recently. Yet, I have developed an insatiable appetite for this lovely game, the expansive maps, the solitude filled walks across jungles, plains and settlements, followed by a mad dash to the final kill zone….and of course, the tense anticipation thereafter!!

A couple of second places finishes (prefer going it alone), no chicken dinners as yet!!

My modus operandi is simple: Land in a spot that's far away from busy settlements, loot like crazy in the initial minutes, pin the marker on the map to where I expect the final fight will go down, secure a car and drive like a mad person, make periodic stops to stock up on meds and the guns and for reconnaissance, make it to the top-5 while crawling through the grass, and inadvertently, be picked up by a better player and have my brains splashed on the ground.

But I am getting better with each game and that I believe is what is the best bit about PUBG- it teaches you persistence, and the art of the wait and stealth. Plus, the perverse joy of shooting a muthafocker in the head.

porkchopsdontfloat

• Hogvillian
  • In beer there is strength.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 08:49:31 pm »

We don't play much anymore. Once you get to higher tiers (Diamond and above), it takes forever to find a match, and then when you do, you end up getting killed by a hacker that can shoot and see through walls, jump over houses and run faster than any vehicle in the game. Tencent seems more focused on the microtransactions than getting rid of hackers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas