• 10,748,683 Posts
• 420,050 Topics
• 24,696 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tim McCarver  (Read 944 times)

Randy Johnson

Tim McCarver
« on: April 08, 2015, 07:26:47 pm »

Not sure is he technically an employee of Fox or the Cardinals but ole Timmy was doing the game today with Dan McGlaughlin. In the bottom of the 4th inning the Cards pitcher Lance Lynn has a no hitter going and Tim acknowledges it by saying he had a no-no and it is a no- no to talk about that and why...he said. Next thing ya know a base hit and no more no hitter. This is not the first time the once-jilted-by-the-cardinals-announcer has done this with this same result. He giggled both times. I was beginning to think that McCarver had come back to be a Cardinal announcer so he would be remembered by the fans as a Cardinal.  This will help me forever remember him as a Met!!

jrulz83

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Lenin lived, Lenin lives, Lenin will live forever!
Re: Tim McCarver
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 07:31:55 pm »

Not sure is he technically an employee of Fox or the Cardinals but ole Timmy was doing the game today with Dan McGlaughlin. In the bottom of the 4th inning the Cards pitcher Lance Lynn has a no hitter going and Tim acknowledges it by saying he had a no-no and it is a no- no to talk about that and why...he said. Next thing ya know a base hit and no more no hitter. This is not the first time the once-jilted-by-the-cardinals-announcer has done this with this same result. He giggled both times. I was beginning to think that McCarver had come back to be a Cardinal announcer so he would be remembered by the fans as a Cardinal.  This will help me forever remember him as a Met!!

Still a great improvement over Al Hrabosky.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

razorJAcker

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 09:37:59 pm »

Still a great improvement over Al Hrabosky.

Tim McCarver is never an improvement over anybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xdTYVxzEwI

Randy Johnson

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 01:51:06 am »

I wish him no harm but I hope he retires soon. He will never be a Cardinal again.

jrulz83

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Lenin lived, Lenin lives, Lenin will live forever!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 08:24:54 am »

Tim McCarver is never an improvement over anybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xdTYVxzEwI

Have you ever listened to Al Hrabosky?

I'll take McCarver 8 days a week over him, he's terrible.

lefty08

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Is it football season yet?
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 11:15:54 am »

I'm sure it had everything to do with that first base hit.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas