General Sports Discussion > NBA Board

Streak about to end?

Pages: (1/1)

Fatty McGee:

Bulls up 6 with 6:00 left.

dsims2k3:

Bulls are making their shots as well

Fatty McGee:

Butler kid at Chicago is a player.

PygmalionEffect:


--- Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 27, 2013, 09:16:30 pm ---Bulls up 6 with 6:00 left.

--- End quote ---

No, I doubt it.
























What streak are you referring to?






Got $50 that says the streak stays alive.

PygmalionEffect:

No idea what he's talking about, just going on the hunch that fatty is usually wrong.





Wish the stock market was that easy to figure out

PonderinHog:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 09:24:15 pm ---No idea what he's talking about, just going on the hunch that fatty is usually wrong.





Wish the stock market was that easy to figure out

--- End quote ---
Heat 27 game winning streak is in jeopardy. 90-81 4:10 left

Fatty McGee:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 09:24:15 pm ---No idea what he's talking about, just going on the hunch that fatty is usually wrong.





Wish the stock market was that easy to figure out

--- End quote ---

If you don't know what streak I'm talking about you must not be much of a sports fan considering it dominates sports news lately.

PygmalionEffect:


--- Quote from: PonderinHog on March 27, 2013, 09:26:26 pm ---Heat 27 game winning streak is in jeopardy. 90-81 4:10 left

--- End quote ---

Thanks......


moving to cover my options

PygmalionEffect:


--- Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 27, 2013, 09:27:27 pm ---If you don't know what streak I'm talking about you must not be much of a sports fan considering it dominates sports news lately.

--- End quote ---

Exactly wrong again Fatty



ErieHog:

I hope it ends.  I don't expect it to, but I hope it will.

Fatty McGee:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 09:29:17 pm ---Exactly wrong again Fatty



--- End quote ---

First time for everything.  Unlikely you'll be the one to catch it though.

ChicoHog:


--- Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 27, 2013, 09:21:44 pm ---Butler kid at Chicago is a player.

--- End quote ---
What Butler kid is playing for Chicago?  I know Heyward was drafted by the Jazz a couple of years ago.  I don't follow the NBA and have not watched 5 minutes of an NBA game all year but of course I have seen the headlines about the Heat streak. 

ErieHog:

That Taj Gibson shot may be a coffin nail.     Chicago just has to shoot FTs with reasonable proficiency now to win.

Fayettechill14:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 09:29:17 pm ---Exactly wrong again Fatty

--- End quote ---

Sorry I have to side with Fatty here. EVERYONE knows that the Heat are on a 27-game winning streak (longest ever is 33 by the Lakers years ago).

Bulls up 6, 3:00 to play

dsims2k3:

Kirk Hinrich snatches the rock from Bosh

Fatty McGee:


--- Quote from: ChicoHog on March 27, 2013, 09:35:33 pm ---What Butler kid is playing for Chicago?  I know Heyward was drafted by the Jazz a couple of years ago.  I don't follow the NBA and have not watched 5 minutes of an NBA game all year but of course I have seen the headlines about the Heat streak. 

--- End quote ---

Jimmy Butler.  Not Butler U. 

PonderinHog:

This next 1:15 will be critical...

hog.goblin:

I don't watch the nba often, but when I do I watch da Bulls.

PygmalionEffect:


--- Quote from: Fayettechill14 on March 27, 2013, 09:36:48 pm ---Sorry I have to side with Fatty here. EVERYONE knows that the Heat are on a 27-game winning streak (longest ever is 33 by the Lakers years ago).

Bulls up 6, 3:00 to play

--- End quote ---

Huh.... yea.. I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there Chill.....   I didn't know that the Heat was on a 27 game win streak

sorry to out you



lol


Miami Heat = no former Razorbacks on the team = who gives a f***

Fatty McGee:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 09:42:52 pm ---Miami Heat = no former Razorbacks on the team = who gives a f***

--- End quote ---

Anyone who appreciates great basketball.  Or has the capacity to understand it.

You apparently aren't one of those people. 

PonderinHog:


--- Quote from: PonderinHog on March 27, 2013, 09:40:43 pm ---This next 1:15 will be critical...

--- End quote ---
I was right!!!

Fatty McGee:

Ray Allen has no lateral movement left.

PygmalionEffect:


--- Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 27, 2013, 09:34:43 pm ---First time for everything.  Unlikely you'll be the one to catch it though.

--- End quote ---

Yea,  sorry man..... was kind of pre-occupied for most of the game, if you know what I mean....   




no........    I guess you wouldn't.



You probably a more knowledgeable sports fan than me bro............... give it up for Fatty


You got it going on dude.........    don't let anybody tell  you different




I got your back









lol





Actually, if I knew you in real life... ...     I probably would have your back

ErieHog:


--- Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 27, 2013, 09:45:19 pm ---Ray Allen has no lateral movement left.

--- End quote ---

He hasn't since the last Celtics title;  with the Miami offense, though, he could play another 3 years just because he's such a great shooter.

PygmalionEffect:


--- Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 27, 2013, 09:44:22 pm ---Anyone who appreciates great basketball.  Or has the capacity to understand it.

You apparently aren't one of those people.

--- End quote ---

The only person with that level of preception  is Hannibal Lecter.........




Is that how you got so fat?


You probably not even fat, just a funny name.......lol  I'm laughing at your funny name, because in reality you're really not even fat...............  and even if you are  who gives a f***

EastexHawg:

Good.

Fatty McGee:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 09:50:13 pm ---Yea,  sorry man..... was kind of pre-occupied for most of the game, if you know what I mean....   




no........    I guess you wouldn't.



You probably a more knowledgeable sports fan than me bro............... give it up for Fatty


You got it going on dude.........    don't let anybody tell  you different




I got your back









lol





Actually, if I knew you in real life... ...     I probably would have your back

--- End quote ---

Oh I never take any of this seriously.  We're all exaggerated versions of ourselves here.  Extra dickish.

But I have to ask - why all the spaces?

Fatty McGee:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 09:54:14 pm ---The only person with that level of preception  is Hannibal Lecter.........




Is that how you got so fat?


You probably not even fat, just a funny name.......lol  I'm laughing at your funny name, because in reality you're really not even fat...............  and even if you are  who gives a f***

--- End quote ---

Fatty McGee:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrC9qU6D6xY

Fayettechill14:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 09:42:52 pm ---Huh.... yea.. I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there Chill.....   I didn't know that the Heat was on a 27 game win streak

sorry to out you



lol


Miami Heat = no former Razorbacks on the team = who gives a f***

--- End quote ---

You're not paying attention to sports. I'm sorry man, I hate the NBA but this has been on the front page of ESPN every single day for over a month. I don't like the Heat and don't care about anyone except occasionally seeing how the Thunder are doing, but this has been one of the 5-6 biggest sports stories of the year.

PygmalionEffect:


--- Quote from: Fayettechill14 on March 27, 2013, 09:55:58 pm ---You're not paying attention to sports. I'm sorry man, I hate the NBA but this has been on the front page of ESPN every single day for over a month. I don't like the Heat and don't care about anyone except occasionally seeing how the Thunder are doing, but this has been one of the 5-6 biggest sports stories of the year.

--- End quote ---

Yea.........   guess I missed it........


pardon me while me and 50 million other dudes kill ourselves for not knowing about it

PygmalionEffect:


--- Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 27, 2013, 09:54:57 pm ---Oh I never take any of this seriously.  We're all exaggerated versions of ourselves here.  Extra dickish.

But I have to ask - why all the spaces?

--- End quote ---

You do that when you've made a really salient point that you wish to give the reader time to digest.

nothing you need to concern yourself with......................

Fatty McGee:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 10:13:00 pm ---You do that when you've made a really salient point that you wish to give the reader time to digest.

nothing you need to concern yourself with......................

--- End quote ---

Ah, that "lol" a few posts up that you distinguished by 4 spaces on either side really wouldn't have popped like it did on a single space.  I would suggest a larger font for extra salient oomph but I'm afraid that would be overkill.

pigture perfect:

So is the streak over?

Wild Bill Hog:


--- Quote from: pigture perfect on March 27, 2013, 10:25:14 pm ---So is the streak over?

--- End quote ---

What streak?

joeyself:


--- Quote from: pigture perfect on March 27, 2013, 10:25:14 pm ---So is the streak over?

--- End quote ---

Yep.  Bulls won.

JcS

hogsanity:

and Lebron James has been whining incesantly since 10 seconds after the game ended.  Take the crybaby act back to Souwff Beach

cmpledger:


--- Quote from: hogsanity on March 28, 2013, 08:14:28 am ---and Lebron James has been whining incesantly since 10 seconds after the game ended.  Take the crybaby act back to Souwff Beach

--- End quote ---

did you even watch the game? The Bulls were tackling Lebron and nothing was being called

hogsanity:


--- Quote from: cmpledger on March 28, 2013, 08:17:08 am ---did you even watch the game? The Bulls were tackling Lebron and nothing was being called


--- End quote ---

I watched most of it.  IT looked like every other NBA game, pretty much greco roman wrestling with a ball involved. 

I saw plenty of fouls called.  I also Lebron see the screen coming, load up and drive a shoulder and throw a elbow, then act all innocent and indignant when they called a flagrant 1 fould on him.  The Heat lost because the Bulls played a better game.  Dont worry, they will still win the title.  If Lebron is as great as he thinks he is, he would have stayed in Cleveland and won a title there, not run off to souwff beach.     

cmpledger:


--- Quote from: hogsanity on March 28, 2013, 08:22:46 am ---I watched most of it.  IT looked like every other NBA game, pretty much greco roman wrestling with a ball involved. 

I saw plenty of fouls called.  I also Lebron see the screen coming, load up and drive a shoulder and throw a elbow, then act all innocent and indignant when they called a flagrant 1 fould on him.  The Heat lost because the Bulls played a better game.  Dont worry, they will still win the title.  If Lebron is as great as he thinks he is, he would have stayed in Cleveland and won a title there, not run off to souwff beach.   

--- End quote ---

Why would he stay there when he was getting no help? No one wins a title by himself

Brass Knob:


--- Quote from: cmpledger on March 28, 2013, 08:17:08 am ---did you even watch the game? The Bulls were tackling Lebron and nothing was being called

--- End quote ---

Give me a break. Lebron shot 11 free throws in the game by himself. The entire Bulls team shot 18 and 6 of those were at the end of the game from intentional fouls and another on a blatant flagrant foul by James. Thus, Lebron got as many free throws from fouls as the Bulls entire team combined. Miami as a team shot 23, that is 5 more than the Bulls even with the intentional fouls at the end of the game. Miami did not get screwed by the refs...

Pig in the Pokey:


--- Quote from: PygmalionEffect on March 27, 2013, 09:42:52 pm ---Huh.... yea.. I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there Chill.....   I didn't know that the Heat was on a 27 game win streak

sorry to out you



lol


Miami Heat = no former Razorbacks on the team = who gives a f***

--- End quote ---
are you boycotting the news? it's the 2nd longest streak in major 4 pro sports history and YOU MISSED IT?? Well, your loss, but to think the rest of Earth missed this epic streak is comedy. It's sports HISTORY, man. It won't happen again in our lives...

You just don't like sports besides the Razorbacks, huh? One of THOSE fans. Word. To each their own.

cmpledger:


--- Quote from: Brass Knob on March 28, 2013, 08:34:53 am ---Give me a break. Lebron shot 11 free throws in the game by himself. The entire Bulls team shot 18 and 6 of those were at the end of the game from intentional fouls and another on a blatant flagrant foul by James. Thus, Lebron got as many free throws from fouls as the Bulls entire team combined. Miami as a team shot 23, that is 5 more than the Bulls even with the intentional fouls at the end of the game. Miami did not get screwed by the refs...

--- End quote ---

I didn't say they were. I said they weren't calling the right fouls when Lebron was getting mugged but gave him the flagrant on the retaliation

hogsanity:


--- Quote from: cmpledger on March 28, 2013, 08:39:32 am ---I didn't say they were. I said they weren't calling the right fouls when Lebron was getting mugged but gave him the flagrant on the retaliation


--- End quote ---

" the right fouls " they called a foul on Heinrich, they called a pathetic continuation for Bosh late in the 4th.  I assume by "right fouls" you mean those that might have helped Miami win the game. 

This is why I don't watch the NBA. If it is a foul it is a foul, but in the NBA it seems people feel that it is okay to mug " John Doe journey man player " but if you touch Lebron or Kobi or CP it is a foul.

cmpledger:


--- Quote from: hogsanity on March 28, 2013, 09:20:08 am ---" the right fouls " they called a foul on Heinrich, they called a pathetic continuation for Bosh late in the 4th.  I assume by "right fouls" you mean those that might have helped Miami win the game. 

This is why I don't watch the NBA. If it is a foul it is a foul, but in the NBA it seems people feel that it is okay to mug " John Doe journey man player " but if you touch Lebron or Kobi or CP it is a foul.

--- End quote ---

When Hinrich and Gibson basically mugged/tackled Lebron they didn't get a flagrant and deserved one. I'm confused at what's so difficult to understand about that

hogsanity:


--- Quote from: cmpledger on March 28, 2013, 09:35:39 am ---When Hinrich and Gibson basically mugged/tackled Lebron they didn't get a flagrant and deserved one. I'm confused at what's so difficult to understand about that


--- End quote ---

As Lebron lowered his head and ran into Hernreich, his arms went around LJ, they were both going down BEFORE that happened.

Bottom line, Miami could not beat a Bulls team that was without 2 of their best players, not even counting Rose who has been out all year. 

The_Bionic_Pig:


--- Quote from: hogsanity on March 28, 2013, 10:36:34 am ---As Lebron lowered his head and ran into Hernreich, his arms went around LJ, they were both going down BEFORE that happened.

Bottom line, Miami could not beat a Bulls team that was without 2 of their best players, not even counting Rose who has been out all year. 

--- End quote ---

Man if only all the Bulls pieces were together ...oh wait almost forgot what happened the last time Bulls/Heat met in the playoffs (with Noah & Rose) 8)

RedSatinHog:


--- Quote from: cmpledger on March 28, 2013, 08:39:32 am ---I didn't say they were. I said they weren't calling the right fouls when Lebron was getting mugged but gave him the flagrant on the retaliation

--- End quote ---

The retaliation is almost always what gets called, whether it be football or basketball.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version