• 10,930,965 Posts
• 425,080 Topics
• 24,860 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't believe this hasn't come up more.  (Read 698 times)

incHOGnito

Can't believe this hasn't come up more.
« on: November 06, 2011, 08:18:16 am »

Our offensive line is really starting to look good.

When you drop 3 touchdown passes and still put up 44 points, your offense is definitely clicking.

Let's hope the late-season steamroll has begun.

songofthesword

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Your site for Razorback news.
Re: Can't believe this hasn't come up more.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 08:20:11 am »

that was the third best pass defense in the country.

just keep that in mind.

and we probably should have had 60 points.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Pulled(PP)pork

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 08:22:32 am »

those two dropped td's were maddening.....I was ready to blow a gasket!!

PP

IronHog

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 08:24:34 am »

those two dropped td's were maddening.....I was ready to blow a gasket!!

PP

I think it was the wind.

Wingo and Hamilton generally catch what is thrown to them.

Hog N Bama

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 08:26:36 am »

Johnson starting to hum helps a bunch too. Couple that with a maturing OL and the HOGS are on the move!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Pulled(PP)pork

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 08:28:09 am »

I think it was the wind.

Wingo and Hamilton generally catch what is thrown to them.
how about the stuff on the 1yd line....I was begging for a healthy Walker or BM to run the wildcat

PP

songofthesword

• Your site for Razorback news.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 08:30:28 am »

I think BM should be our inside the 5 yard line QB. just so much more we can do.

Bacons Rebellion

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 08:30:28 am »

Well, to be honest, the offensive line didn't have much to do with the kickoff return and the 2 foot drive after the fumble padded the points also. Those offset the dropped TD passes (I only counted 2?). But yes, the o-line performed better than I expected.

The running game looked pretty good except when South Carolina expected a run. We still couldn't make a hole then. But running Dennis on the draw play is a good moment for us.

I thought our pass blocking was the best I've seen. Maybe it was just because Wilson was rolling and moving per the game plan. but if you had offered me one sack for 4 yards before the game, I think I would have said we win big.

It is nice to go into the Tennessee game for once, feeling like we are a superior program to them.

HF_Mudd

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 08:32:26 am »

Johnson starting to hum helps a bunch too. Couple that with a maturing OL and the HOGS are on the move!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

I'm not sure this has been mentioned but this seems an appropriate place to mention it.  It's not worthy of a new thread.  I thought Wingo looked fantastic on his two tough runs when Brandon was running the option.  He ran hard and kept the legs moving.

Of course, he had something to prove after dropping the td pass.  LOL

al2305

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 08:32:47 am »

how about the stuff on the 1yd line....I was begging for a healthy Walker or BM to run the wildcat

PP

BP will not give up on green, Ill never know why, he's slow and plays about as strong as I would if I were in there running.  He's the nail, DJ is the hammer, why is that so hard to see???  Oh and Im not questioning BP by the way  :)

al2305

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 08:37:08 am »

Well, to be honest, the offensive line didn't have much to do with the kickoff return and the 2 foot drive after the fumble padded the points also. Those offset the dropped TD passes (I only counted 2?). But yes, the o-line performed better than I expected.

The running game looked pretty good except when South Carolina expected a run. We still couldn't make a hole then. But running Dennis on the draw play is a good moment for us.

I thought our pass blocking was the best I've seen. Maybe it was just because Wilson was rolling and moving per the game plan. but if you had offered me one sack for 4 yards before the game, I think I would have said we win big.

It is nice to go into the Tennessee game for once, feeling like we are a superior program to them.

We should roll Wilson like that every game in my opinion, every teams game plan is to try to kill Tyler, plus our OL(before last night) is not equipped to handle that, rolling Tyler seemed to help them.

johnny cash

• Thanks for nothing Jeff Long.
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 08:40:09 am »

WPS!!!!!!

IronHog

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011, 08:55:34 am »

PP

The backs need to follow Kiero Small on those plays.

Green got hammered trying to cut things back when the play was running at the soft point of the defense.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas