• 10,748,676 Posts
• 420,050 Topics
• 24,696 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!!! Thinking about renting my house out for the Blossom,  (Read 584 times)

Jester3309

Just wanted some feedback from some true hogville friends. I have a two bedroom house on the corner of Oaklawn and  Seventh streets her in the spa. My wife and I are seriously thinking about renting our two bedroom house out for the BIG Apple Blossom Race its a modest two bedroom one bath we have two sat. Receivers that that get the gaming tv and HRTV. We also have a One bedroom apartment that we have a tenet, we would have to work something out with her, but its three to four blocks from the track totally well within walking distance. The living room is cozy with a flat screen 42". What do you guys think would be a fair price. I was thinking Wednesday thru Sunday. 1500$ a night 2500 dollars down. If we can make an arrangement with my tenant then  we could do the one bedroom for 600 a night and 1000 dollars down. What do you guys think any suggestions........ Please help a Hog fan we could really use the money I've been unemployed for months and just started working two real part time jobs not just get me by'ers... gotta get back into school so i can finish my teaching degree hopefully up on the hill. WPS GHG Run Rachel Run

Jester3309

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Thinking about renting my house out for the Blossom,
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 06:59:35 pm »

And even though its off topic if Lanny or one of the mods would allow me to post in MMQB for more Veiws

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Jester3309

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Thinking about renting my house out for the Blossom,
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 12:06:34 pm »

Thanks for the help bro I'll look into it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas