• 10,784,043 Posts
• 421,034 Topics
• 24,733 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All is right in the world...for the Cardianls have lost.  (Read 871 times)

razrken

All is right in the world...for the Cardianls have lost.
« on: October 20, 2005, 11:01:20 am »

The greatest team in baseball...ha ha ha...they couldn't even win the NL Central Post season tourney.

HawgAlude

Re: All is right in the world...for the Cardianls have lost.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 11:42:08 am »

How about you STFU -- You may <3 some A-stros --- with most of the cardinals hurt or not at 100% they were not in a good position to begin with -throw in oh I say 10-12 questionable calls and a lack luster offensive performance then you should lose about 100 % of the time. I hate the astros or any other texas team ever since the oilers left and the dallas dynasty is gone-- I think the white sox will sweep them in 4 games and so does Roger Clemens.......

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

HogFanLR

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 11:52:54 am »

Bitter Cardinal fan eh?

Astros have GREAT pitching.  Cardinals short of a one hitter were not close in this series.  yes they did have injuries but did you really expect Sanders to make that much of a difference?  Cardinals problem was not getting men on the base before Pujols bats.  (best hitter in baseball)

And many long suffering Stros fans are entitled.  Besides excuses are not tolerated on this board.  (just had too, every post has to take a shot at HDN its the rules)

« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 02:03:53 pm by HogFanLR »

Kinghog1

• Varsity
  • Your site for Razorback news.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 01:49:59 pm »

your full of dog pooh.........Red birds just choked and as for the comment about Roger ...guess thats why he'll be back next year to along with Brad Asmus and I let you on a surprise to....Billy Wagner will be a Astro again next year
How about you STFU -- You may <3 some A-stros --- with most of the cardinals hurt or not at 100% they were not in a good position to begin with -throw in oh I say 10-12 questionable calls and a lack luster offensive performance then you should lose about 100 % of the time. I hate the astros or any other texas team ever since the oilers left and the dallas dynasty is gone-- I think the white sox will sweep them in 4 games and so does Roger Clemens.......

HaWg 10

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 06:18:21 pm »

not to mention Edmonds and Walker sucked so hard during the whole playoffs they flashed something last night during the game.. Edmonds had only had 1 freakin hit during the playoffs.. and im a huge cardinals fan.. if you supposedly have the best offense in baseball, having 2 of the 3 best hitters on the team suck so bad is not going to cut it no matter who u are playing..
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 06:20:07 pm by HaWg 10 WiLd »

Big Papa Satan

• can't think of anything witty.
  • Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 12:27:11 am »

It is October 24th....and the Cards have still lost.

All is indeed right in the world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas