• 10,314,043 Posts
• 408,532 Topics
• 23,343 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luxery Suites  (Read 5128 times)

charleyhog

Luxery Suites
« on: April 30, 2007, 09:47:49 pm »

I heard today on DTS, UofA is to build 12 new luxery suites, will there be any interest from NWA businesses in buying into these. Will they be bought up by CA folks

wooo

• All-American Hogvillian
  • In memory of Mr Uekman
Re: Luxery Suites
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 09:48:41 pm »

what are CA folks?

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

charleyhog

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 09:50:31 pm »

central ar

sowmonella

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • You know I'm right.
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 09:59:07 pm »

They won't build them if they are not virtually pre sold.

Wes Craven

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 10:53:43 pm »

I heard today on DTS, UofA is to build 12 new luxery suites, will there be any interest from NWA businesses in buying into these. Will they be bought up by CA folks

They better hope so or else change the decor to camo to suit "people down south" who still support Houston Nutt. I know not all of you do but the vast majority are from Little Rock on down.

jr

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 11:19:33 pm »

People buying these suites ae not posting on hogville.....different world$$$$$$$$$$

Nutt Sack

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 11:21:04 pm »

They are only available to people who can spell.

jr

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 11:22:36 pm »

are $$$$$$$$$$

Orlandoback

sasnakrafan

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 01:56:04 am »

read that hogwired article about the seats.. nice to know that norm debriyn is still working for the ua.

sshermanus

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 02:18:04 am »

People buying these suites ae not posting on hogville.....different world$$$$$$$$$$
What world do you live in?  You have NO IDEA of who post here and what $,$$$,$$$,$$$  they have.

::)

Probably not too many people of luxery.

The Boar War

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 07:27:00 am »

They better hope so or else change the decor to camo to suit "people down south" who still support Houston Nutt. I know not all of you do but the vast majority are from Little Rock on down.

Pretty sure this darkside/hugger discussion is a statewide, not a regionally based argument.  I live in Little Rock and there are a lot of people here who want Houston gone.
Well its time to go to work better go get my camo jacket.   

whitecohogg

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 07:28:06 am »

People are excited about Pelphrey!! That is why they are building these new suites. I can't wait for roundball season!

ProfusionalHog

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 07:59:41 am »

All millionaires, raise your hands!

The Marmot

• Gold Hogvillian
  • He's still pissed off.
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 08:18:07 am »

People are excited about Pelphrey!! That is why they are building these new suites. I can't wait for roundball season!

They are baseball suites. Nothing is being addded to BWA or RRS.

hogfan333

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 08:23:37 am »

They are adding 12 suites to BWA.

40YrHogFan

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 08:25:37 am »

If you would read the article, it says the boxes are being added to Walton Arena

The Marmot

• Gold Hogvillian
  • He's still pissed off.
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 08:26:38 am »

They are adding 12 suites to BWA.

Oh, I stand corrected
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:29:31 am by The Marmot »

boomo26

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2007, 09:21:17 am »

I was told when they built the boxes at the baseball stadium, they were on a wait for 35 boxes so they are still short.  They would not build them if they were not sold already.

Boomo

Michaelt

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2007, 09:24:42 am »

What does building new luxury suites in Bud Walton Arena have to do with Houston Nutt?

Michaelt

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2007, 10:00:00 am »

I heard today on DTS, UofA is to build 12 new luxury suites, will there be any interest from NWA businesses in buying into these. Will they be bought up by CA folks
What does building new luxury suites in Bud Walton Arena have to do with Houston Nutt?
Let me answer the question for you. Not a damn thing; just another asinine comment where it doesn't belong.

Hogtropolis™

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • RIP Tusk II
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2007, 10:22:19 am »

I heard today on DTS, UofA is to build 12 new luxury suites, will there be any interest from NWA businesses in buying into these. Will they be bought up by CA folks
Let me answer the question for you. Not a damn thing; just another asinine comment where it doesn't belong.
+1 ballhog

Dr Swineglove

• Mein Athletic Director! I can walk!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2007, 11:27:47 am »

That's excellent news.  If I did the math right, that means official capacity will go up to 19,368, moving us past OSU's Schottenstein Center to reclaim the old title of 3erd-largest on-campus area in the country...  Hopefully they'll do a nice renovation of the concourses soon as well; those old posters are getting a bit faded.  I wonder how long untill they build a dedicated bball practice facility, a la Kentucky, TAMU, etc.  My guess is now that everything else on campus has been upgraded, the AD is starting to upgrade our 'oldest' facility, BWA.

oldfart

• Hogville.net Rocks!
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2007, 11:57:32 am »

wrong my friend, they are adding to Bud Walton.. these spaces have been empty, well some temporary bleachers there but now will build these new suites...

blueshog2001

• Senior
  • The good old days!!
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2007, 12:22:27 pm »

I say we all chip in and buy a Luxury Suite for Hogville.  How impressive would that be.  We could raffle off who got what game. ;)

TorsinAHog

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2007, 03:20:14 pm »

Where will they put them?  Endzones?  Isnt that designated for handicap access?   

blueshog2001

• Senior
  • The good old days!!
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 03:41:35 pm »

Where will they put them?  Endzones?  Isnt that designated for handicap access?   
All handicap fans will be seated courtside at BWA.  I believe it is next to the band.

cowboym

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 12:52:51 pm »

Where will they put them?  Endzones?  Isn't that designated for handicap access?   
All handicap fans will be seated courtside at BWA.  I believe it is next to the band.

There are several (8-10) Handicapped accessable seats/areas for chairs behind Section 136 center court south side now.  They could have put a box there, but they didn't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas