RB Sports Discussion > SEC Sports

Final Four Game Threads

(1/4) > >>

alohawg:
Go Auburn?  :)

HiggiePiggy:
Come on Michigan State. Iím wanting to get told no again by another coach and end up with an up and comer.   

ChicoHog:
Go Virginia.  Nothing worse than Auburn and scumbag Bruce Pearl getting more attention than they deserve. 

ChicoHog:
Auburn does more dribbling in one possession than UVA does in 5.  No passing or off the ball screens.   just dribble, penetrate and either jack up a 3 or drive and kick.    I hate their offense.

alohawg:
Cavs are so well coached.

GroŖer Kriegschwein:

--- Quote from: alohawg on April 06, 2019, 05:36:26 pm ---Cavs are so well coached.

--- End quote ---

alohawg:
Harper is just a blurr.  :o

Pigsknuckles:
Refs allowing them to play defense in Auburn/Virginia. Good contest.

SexyBeast77:
Virginia is soooooooo boring!

ChicoHog:

--- Quote from: SexyBeast77 on April 06, 2019, 06:29:53 pm ---Virginia is soooooooo boring!

--- End quote ---
Totally disagree.  I like the way they are methodical and take good shots.  And don't make stupid mistakes or turn it over.  Solid basketball. 

HiggiePiggy:

--- Quote from: ChicoHog on April 06, 2019, 06:33:20 pm ---Totally disagree.  I like the way they are methodical and take good shots.  And don't make stupid mistakes or turn it over.  Solid basketball. 

--- End quote ---

Their way of playing seems to allow bad teams to stay in a game and possibly win it.  Probably why they became the first ever school to lose to a 16 seed last year.

Pigsknuckles:

--- Quote from: SexyBeast77 on April 06, 2019, 06:29:53 pm ---Virginia is soooooooo boring!

--- End quote ---

So was the tortoise.

ChicoHog:
Love their defense.  Don't foul much, control the boards and do not let teams get easy shots.  Make them earn it. 

SexyBeast77:
Ok, Correction, this whole game is super boring. It has all the tension of a 4 hour MLB baseball game in April.

ChicoHog:

--- Quote from: HiggiePiggy on April 06, 2019, 06:34:57 pm ---Their way of playing seems to allow bad teams to stay in a game and possibly win it.  Probably why they became the first ever school to lose to a 16 seed last year.

--- End quote ---
yes, I remember that game.  Maryland Baltimore County was hitting everything and UVA could not make anything.  They got smoked by 20 points.  I'm not a UVA fan at all but I appreciate their defensive mentality and offensive style.

alohawg:

--- Quote from: ChicoHog on April 06, 2019, 06:37:10 pm ---Love their defense.  Don't foul much, control the boards and do not let teams get easy shots.  Make them earn it. 

--- End quote ---

And they maximize their talents.

ChicoHog:
I just appreciate the fact that they don't play much one on one, don't over dribble, take good shots and make them, don't foul much, don't let the other team get second shots and just play solid ball.  What else can you ask for?

BuddyHog71:
Auburn going down?

HiggiePiggy:

--- Quote from: ChicoHog on April 06, 2019, 06:39:14 pm ---yes, I remember that game.  Maryland Baltimore County was hitting everything and UVA could not make anything.  They got smoked by 20 points.  I'm not a UVA fan at all but I appreciate their defensive mentality and offensive style.

--- End quote ---

Donít get me wrong I would take their coach any day. Might be boring, but is very good.  They just play a way that could allow a bad team or a team that isnít even on their level be able to stay in and win. 

alohawg:

--- Quote from: BuddyHog71 on April 06, 2019, 06:49:33 pm ---Auburn going down?

--- End quote ---

That cold start to the 2nd half killed them.

BuddyHog71:
Now their up!

ChicoHog:
Basketball is all about making shots and now UVa is cold and Auburn is hot.

alohawg:
12-0 run wow  :o

Pigsknuckles:
VA let this one get away.

alohawg:
Pressure...

Arkansas Fan:
Y'all realize that if Auburn wins this and then the title, they can claim they're a better program than we are, right?
Auburn needs to lose.

ChicoHog:
If UVA loses this it will be their poor free throw shooting like the Hogs

alohawg:
If Virginia wins at the buzzer.....lol

elksnort:
Fun game.

Go Auburn

SoonerBaHog:
I just hope Bruce Pearl doesn't have a heart attack.

alohawg:
Terrible call in that situation, come on man.

elksnort:
Don't go into the dude's body

RaisinHog:
They have let them beat the heck out of each other all game till that shot

apcapri:
Garbage call.

hawgtahm:
It's a foul, no question.

greenEGnHAWGS:
Watch where the defender landed. He landed DIRECTLY under the shooter. Itís a foul. Have to leave them a landing spot.

alohawg:

--- Quote from: RaisinHog on April 06, 2019, 07:10:14 pm ---They have let them beat the heck out of each other all game till that shot

--- End quote ---

Exactly, chicken s*** call to ruin a good game.

BuddyHog71:
It was the right call.  Kudos to the ref for blowing the whistle.

elksnort:
You have to let the guy land.

Freaking stay away from his body.

Kevin:
Wow, cannot believe they called it

Arkansas Hog in Dallas:
That was a boneheaded play by the Auburn guy there

Razor_back:
Auburn getting the screw.

BuddyHog71:
Love it!  Hate Auburn!

brenthog:
Couldnít have happened to a better fan base

Hulk HOGan:
Couldn't have happened to a better fanbase.

TrueBlue:
Hahahahahhahahah

greenEGnHAWGS:

--- Quote from: alohawg on April 06, 2019, 07:10:51 pm ---Exactly, chicken s*** call to ruin a good game.

--- End quote ---

But it was a foul.

RaisinHog:
He definitely did foul him by the definition but the game was not officiated that way is my point

HardCore:

--- Quote from: BuddyHog71 on April 06, 2019, 07:12:47 pm ---Love it!  Hate Auburn!

--- End quote ---

Bingo!

TrueBlue:
Kiss it Pearl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View