RB Sports Discussion > SEC Sports

reggie perry

(1/1)

#1 STUNNA:
entering the draft... lol

Papawhawg:
I say that if Perry doesn't pull his switcharoo, MA is still our coach. Oh how that must make MA feel!

pigzwillrise:
Hope he doesn’t get drafted

makiavelli:
Gotta pay his sick dads bills I guess

The_Iceman:
ADIDA$$

makiavelli:

--- Quote from: Papawhawg on April 03, 2019, 05:27:25 pm ---I say that if Perry doesn't pull his switcharoo, MA is still our coach. Oh how that must make MA feel!

--- End quote ---

Another razorback "what if" timeline. We've had quite a few of those as basketball fans the last 25 years.

Papawhawg:
Yep, reminds me a little of the Al Jefferson deal.

makiavelli:

--- Quote from: Papawhawg on April 03, 2019, 05:43:07 pm ---Yep, reminds me a little of the Al Jefferson deal.

--- End quote ---

And the Andre Iguadola, Jesse Pate, Reid playing in 95 instead of redshirting, on and on

greenEGnHAWGS:

--- Quote from: Papawhawg on April 03, 2019, 05:27:25 pm ---I say that if Perry doesn't pull his switcharoo, MA is still our coach. Oh how that must make MA feel!

--- End quote ---

I was just thinking about this the other day. Crazy how a few “bad lucks” can change the course of s career/program.

WBOBO:
I  think he's making a huge mistake.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think he's good enough yet, to
play in the NBA. 

King Kong:

--- Quote from: WBOBO on April 03, 2019, 06:20:18 pm ---I  think he's making a huge mistake.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think he's good enough yet, to
play in the NBA.

--- End quote ---

He will make money overseas at the very least. But if NBA is the goal yeah a mistake

Jim Harris:

--- End quote ---

Or, how about, Perry doesn't play nearly as much here as he did at MSU, because of Adrio and Gabe?

makiavelli:

--- Quote from: Jim Harris on April 03, 2019, 06:24:14 pm ---Or, how about, Perry doesn't play nearly as much here as he did at MSU, because of Adrio and Gabe?

--- End quote ---

In that timeline does Mike make it to the end of the season?  ???

Hawg Red:
Settle down.

He’s only testing the waters for now, as any legitimate pro prospect should be doing. Isn’t Isaiah Joe doing the same thing? He should.

My guess is Perry comes back for another year.

King Kong:

--- Quote from: Hawg Red on April 03, 2019, 06:33:30 pm ---Settle down.

He’s only testing the waters for now, as any legitimate pro prospect should be doing. Isn’t Isaiah Joe doing the same thing? He should.

--- End quote ---

Yep didn’t sign with an agent

ErieHog:

--- Quote from: Hawg Red on April 03, 2019, 06:33:30 pm ---Settle down.

--- End quote ---

To answer,   no, not to date, and two,  you can't really test the water all that much, as the return-by date is ridiculously early in the process of pre-draft evaluation.  You can't really help your draft status like a guy like Perry will need to, until that process is too far underway to return.

Its a catch 22 situation.  I don't expect him back at MSU this fall.

leroyhawg:

--- Quote from: #1 STUNNA on April 03, 2019, 05:17:11 pm ---entering the draft... lol

--- End quote ---
I dont blame him, I still say we  screwed up when we didnt have a Coach ready to go when Mike was let go. Just bad leadership.

bjeffersonhog:

--- Quote from: leroyhawg on April 03, 2019, 07:28:04 pm --- I dont blame him, I still say we  screwed up when we didnt have a Coach ready to go when Mike was let go. Just bad leadership.

--- End quote ---

I'm confused by this comment.... Do you think Perry plays for Arkansas???

onebadrubi:

--- Quote from: leroyhawg on April 03, 2019, 07:28:04 pm --- I dont blame him, I still say we  screwed up when we didnt have a Coach ready to go when Mike was let go. Just bad leadership.

--- End quote ---

Just wow. 

Jim Harris:

--- Quote from: makiavelli on April 03, 2019, 06:26:37 pm ---In that timeline does Mike make it to the end of the season?  ???

--- End quote ---

Right, it probably would have hastened his departure during that losing streak.

HogBreath:

--- End quote ---
Lol..wut?

logic:

--- Quote from: pigzwillrise on April 03, 2019, 05:27:34 pm ---Hope he doesn’t get drafted

--- End quote ---
He will be drafted on potential. If he is not NBA ready, he may play in the development league for a while, but he will be drafted.

greenEGnHAWGS:

--- End quote ---

Ha ha ha...hey, let’s discuss Reggie Perry...oh by the way...we should have hired a coach by now!

HawgHeadCheese:

--- Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on April 03, 2019, 06:10:46 pm ---I was just thinking about this the other day. Crazy how a few “bad lucks” can change the course of s career/program.

--- End quote ---
I think Khalil Garland not playing hurt CMA more than any player. If he's on that last yr team off the bench we would've been crazy good. I also believe he couldve been that 1 go get a bucket guy we usually have. This years team lacked that type of player. Sucks he may never get to play here.

311Hog:

--- Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on April 03, 2019, 11:30:58 pm ---I think Khalil Garland not playing hurt CMA more than any player. If he's on that last yr team off the bench we would've been crazy good. I also believe he couldve been that 1 go get a bucket guy we usually have. This years team lacked that type of player. Sucks he may never get to play here.

--- End quote ---
yeah but both losses together were just insurmountable.  You can ill afford to whif twice nothing mA could do about either really but still unlike football a couple players are the difference in basketball.

Letsroll1200:
Perry is a very skilled big. Hopefully he gets a first round grade and leaves after this one season.

majp51:

--- Quote from: Papawhawg on April 03, 2019, 05:43:07 pm ---Yep, reminds me a little of the Al Jefferson deal.

--- End quote ---

Well keep in mind though that Al Jefferson signed at Arkansa because everyone at UM and MSU knew that he was going to declare, so they quit recruiting him. Maybe he would have selected Arkansas anyway, but Arkansas also wasn't really competing with anyone at the end.

makiavelli:

--- End quote ---

Yes they deserved to die! And I hope they burn in hell!

razortrack:
I take it he was on the team last season. 🤔

raz1965:
Waters an naz from lsu have declared, an t bone of Tennesee as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View