• 10,269,524 Posts
• 407,543 Topics
• 23,310 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: There is only one thing wrong with our baseball season...  (Read 1007 times)

JHicks3636

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Razorback forever
There is only one thing wrong with our baseball season...
« on: March 18, 2019, 08:46:42 pm »

That we don’t play everyday. The weeks with no or one midweek game(s) are the worst. At least we get two this week with Texas. I love me some baseball.

Woodland Pork CO

Re: There is only one thing wrong with our baseball season...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 10:11:12 am »

I'm headed to Arizona next week to catch the last week of Spring Training and was wondering how I was going to manage with the Hogs in full swing, the weather finally letting the high school season get going, and the Rockies season starting?  Then I smiled and thought "what a great problem to have!".

I'm between jobs at the moment and my wife was asking when I was going to start working.  Me:  "ummm...how about after baseball season?"

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Pudgepork

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Horse Racings most unlikely champ
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 10:15:46 am »

I'm headed to Arizona next week to catch the last week of Spring Training and was wondering how I was going to manage with the Hogs in full swing, the weather finally letting the high school season get going, and the Rockies season starting?  Then I smiled and thought "what a great problem to have!".

I'm between jobs at the moment and my wife was asking when I was going to start working.  Me:  "ummm...how about after baseball season?"

You got time on your hands so send out a couple hunnert applications as a baseball scout. Get paid to watch baseball

The Royal Ham

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 12:18:13 pm »

That we don’t play everyday. The weeks with no or one midweek game(s) are the worst. At least we get two this week with Texas. I love me some baseball.
I hear you JH. It makes it worse when you've just swept an SEC opponent and with a walk off to boot. You've got all your juices are pumping then you have 6 straight away. I'm not a good TV fan. I don't know what it is but I get super nervous and anxious when watching on TV vs being there. I may have to try to make the Springfield game. It's only a two hour drive.

TebowHater

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • DMAC > teBLOW
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 02:59:18 pm »

Feeling this hard today...can't we just play already
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas