RB Sports Discussion > SEC Sports

Auburn

Pages: (1/1)

870_hog:

They look like the "Fastest 40"  ???

mike_the_geek:

I just finished watching the Tenn beat down and was going to post exactly that - Auburn plays like we wanted to play - defensive intensity, taking good shots, burying the 3, and just playing with tenacity and want-to, with a chip on their shoulder. 

Atlhogfan1:

Pearl as slimy as he is has an attitude that lends itself to his team playing that way.  Nolan did too on a higher level.  Huggins has it.  An intensity we are missing.

MusicCityBossHawg:

Experienced guards win while inexperienced guards turn ball over and lose.  It cycles.  See if they are as consistent when Brown and Harper depart.  Ole Miss and Tennessee also losing experienced difference makers.  Patience is virtue until time cycles in your favor.

rtr:

I do love the confidence with which they play.

Letsroll1200:

Chuck Person is a team player. Taking one for the team. Chuck is going to prison and Bruce is cutting down the nets

PonderinHog:

--- Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 17, 2019, 02:26:28 pm ---Chuck Person is a team player. Taking one for the team. Chuck is going to prison and Bruce is cutting down the nets

--- End quote ---
Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet...

RebHog:

--- Quote from: mike_the_geek on March 17, 2019, 02:08:22 pm ---I just finished watching the Tenn beat down and was going to post exactly that - Auburn plays like we wanted to play - defensive intensity, taking good shots, burying the 3, and just playing with tenacity and want-to, with a chip on their shoulder.

--- End quote ---

They matched the energy their coach gave on the sideline.....our players do the same.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version