RB Sports Discussion > SEC Sports

SEC if investigated by FBI

Pages: (1/1)

leroyhawg:

If the FBI would investigate the Whole Conference Kentucky will be busted. If they Investigate ST.Nick Alabama is screwed.
I'm sure lots of cheating going on all through the Conference, it would be nice to play on a level playing Field.
This Conference needs a house cleaning.
LSU is being punished for stealing 3 players off of Kentucky, Calipari and Saban are dirty.

xxtomassxx1980:

Got anymore of that firewater?

leroyhawg:

--- Quote from: xxtomassxx1980 on March 17, 2019, 05:38:08 am ---Got anymore of that firewater?

--- End quote ---

Lol, lots!

TheRazorbackGuy:

--- Quote from: leroyhawg on March 17, 2019, 12:01:53 am ---If the FBI would investigate the Whole Conference Kentucky will be busted. If they Investigate ST.Nick Alabama is screwed.
I'm sure lots of cheating going on all through the Conference, it would be nice to play on a level playing Field.
LSU is being punished for stealing 3 players off of Kentucky, Calipari and Saban are dirty.

--- End quote ---

This investigation is a waste of my and your money. College basketball recruiting violations are no threat to the security of the United States. All the FBI is are a bunch of overpaid cops that have a vendetta against college hoops.

nwahogfan1:

--- Quote from: leroyhawg on March 17, 2019, 12:01:53 am ---If the FBI would investigate the Whole Conference Kentucky will be busted. If they Investigate ST.Nick Alabama is screwed.

--- End quote ---

Mass cheating all over the country by all the big schools who have out of control boosters and coaches but it is so hard to prove because of the cash payments and secrecy.  But what makes me mad is when they do have the evidence I still do not see anything being done to the REALLY HIGH PROFILE SCHOOLS like UK and BAMA.  Only to the Universities of NOBODIES.

Inhogswetrust:

--- Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on March 17, 2019, 09:17:27 am ---
This investigation is a waste of my and your money. College basketball recruiting violations are no threat to the security of the United States. All the FBI is are a bunch of overpaid cops that have a vendetta against college hoops.

--- End quote ---

There’s this thing called fraud and it’s against the law.

scaldedhog:

The FBI doesn’t care about college hoops. Now that cash you are talking about with no paper trail is called money laundering and that is very interesting to them.

IronMountainHog:

Is Dave Van Horn cheating? No he’s not, it’s about coaching. A lot of these coaches know how to skirt the rules, work within the grey areas. It’s our problem we don’t have a basketball coach who can do this. Geez Ole Miss is on probation and out recruited us this year in football, even signed a 5 star.

BannerMountainMan:

--- End quote ---
You scared of what might happen to CMA’s program if everybody gets busted?

Dr. Starcs:

Aau needs to die

hobhog:

--- Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 17, 2019, 09:33:46 am ---You scared of what might happen to CMA’s program if everybody gets busted?

--- End quote ---
Good grief

jjdlc:

--- End quote ---

You need to realize this investigation has ZERO to do with cheating in college basketball.  It is about fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering.  All major no nos that the FBI routinely investigates.

elkhog:

--- Quote from: nwahogfan1 on March 17, 2019, 09:23:45 am ---Mass cheating all over the country by all the big schools who have out of control boosters and coaches but it is so hard to prove because of the cash payments and secrecy.  But what makes me mad is when they do have the evidence I still do not see anything being done to the REALLY HIGH PROFILE SCHOOLS like UK and BAMA.  Only to the Universities of NOBODIES.

--- End quote ---

Amazing how the same thing happens in the world of politics.  Two tier justice system.

Leadbelly:

--- Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 17, 2019, 09:39:24 am ---Aau needs to die

--- End quote ---
It’s a virus! Yes it needs to die.

Inhogswetrust:

--- End quote ---

Simply make it against the rules for any college coach to recruit at AAU or any shoe company or other sports related companies events and not have any contact with any coaches or staff of those teams.

kid squealer:

Unfortunately in this fallen world people choose sin (wrong things).  Money, prestige, success (winning) is to great a motivation for many.  To the point where they will do whatever it takes to win.  Same old story, 1 billionth verse.  Will we really, I mean really, see a draining of the swamp of college athletics and the cheaters that exist?  Who knows!  In all honesty, I certainly hope so!  Let the chips fall where they may and let those who break the rules be known before all fans eyes, no matter who they are! 

rtr:

FBI does not care about NCAA violations, they are after money laundering and tax evasion.

tusked:

I don't think it's fair for significant moneys to change hands tax free.  If I buy and sell a stock and make money, the government will make damn sure they get their cut in taxes.  Why should there be a group of people who get great amounts of money tax free.

Where do I sign up?

PonderinHog:

--- Quote from: tusked on March 17, 2019, 01:31:42 pm ---I don't think it's fair for significant moneys to change hands tax free.  If I buy and sell a stock and make money, the government will make damn sure they get their cut in taxes.  Why should there be a group of people who get great amounts of money tax free.

Where do I sign up?

--- End quote ---
Can you dunk ???

leroyhawg:

--- End quote ---

That's a lot of the problem.

MountieDawg:

In this day and age everything can be found out, as much hate as there is for Kentucky if they were cheating, it would be found out.

HiggiePiggy:

--- Quote from: MountieDawg on March 17, 2019, 05:22:21 pm ---In this day and age everything can be found out, as much hate as there is for Kentucky if they were cheating, it would be found out.

--- End quote ---

Found out and doing something about it are 2 different things.  That is why the FBI should go hard on the NCAA

Piggyback78:

--- End quote ---

I've said the very same thing and get laughed at and called jesse Ventura lol, but im dead nuts right. People are way to naive about whats going on in the sec sports programs.

BannerMountainMan:

--- Quote from: MountieDawg on March 17, 2019, 05:22:21 pm ---In this day and age everything can be found out, as much hate as there is for Kentucky if they were cheating, it would be found out.

--- End quote ---
Bro you know how much money the NCAA makes off of the blue bloods??? A freaking a lot, they aren’t going to touch Calipari even if they caught him cheating in front of everybody.

Piggyback78:

--- End quote ---

We pay taxes on these schools right? Your heads so far up your butt you should see Mexico. The mafia is running college amateur sports nothing to see here!

leroyhawg:

--- Quote from: Piggyback78 on March 17, 2019, 05:31:58 pm ---

We pay taxes on these schools right? Your heads so far up your butt you should see Mexico. The mafia is running college amateur sports nothing to see here!

--- End quote ---

You got it Brother.

root_hawg:

Let me guess, everyone is cheating that beats us?

sowmonella:

--- End quote ---

The wiffff……..

Torqued pork:

The FBI needs to be put on probation.

LZH:

--- Quote from: xxtomassxx1980 on March 17, 2019, 05:38:08 am ---Got anymore of that firewater?

--- End quote ---

+1 for the avatar picture.....that's great.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version