RB Sports Discussion > Monday Morning Quarterback

Jarques McClellion is most experienced cornerback on squad

Pages: (1/1)

Otis Kirk:

https://www.nwahomepage.com/pig-trail-nation/jarques-mcclellion-is-arkansas-most-experienced-cornerback/1851182188

flagstaffhog:

Go HOGS Go!

PorkSoda:

So a soph is our most exp cb?  Gon be another rough year.  Hopefully these young guys grow up fast

Bacons Rebellion:

--- Quote from: PorkSoda on March 18, 2019, 07:30:36 pm ---So a soph is our most exp cb?  Gon be another rough year.  Hopefully these young guys grow up fast

--- End quote ---

I said several times last season, "I like this McClellion guy," having him as our premier cornerback this early makes me wince.

liljo:

--- Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on March 22, 2019, 06:18:37 pm ---I said several times last season, "I like this McClellion guy," having him as our premier cornerback this early makes me wince.

--- End quote ---
While I understand the concern, there is a lot of DB help coming in and the newest players have had 1/2 of a spring session. Itís not that surprising that a talented guy like McClellion, who has a year under his belt, would appear to be making an early move.

Bacons Rebellion:

--- Quote from: liljo on March 22, 2019, 07:46:47 pm ---While I understand the concern, there is a lot of DB help coming in and the newest players have had 1/2 of a spring session. It’s not that surprising that a talented guy like McClellion, who has a year under his belt, would appear to be making an early move.

--- End quote ---

Right. I don't have any problem with McClellion. It's just that the cavalry, as you point out, are still mostly on the other side of the canyon.

Otis Kirk:

--- Quote from: PorkSoda on March 18, 2019, 07:30:36 pm ---So a soph is our most exp cb?  Gon be another rough year.  Hopefully these young guys grow up fast

--- End quote ---

He is a third-year sophomore which helps some. But yeah that is where you wish an upperclassman was in the group. But Pulley was the only one and he went pro.

PORKULATOR:

He's taken lumps... time to shine.

bwbcpa:

W TV w deserved vwqqeegl fit I'llvzvzvvzv

bwbcpa:

Vz

PORKULATOR:

--- Quote from: bwbcpa on March 26, 2019, 03:07:23 pm ---W TV w deserved vwqqeegl fit I'llvzvzvvzv

--- End quote ---
its like he's trying to tell us something...?

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version