• 10,330,850 Posts
• 408,952 Topics
• 23,359 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Signee/Transfer question  (Read 801 times)

GrizzlyRider07

Signee/Transfer question
« on: March 13, 2019, 12:34:25 am »

After a player signs and/or transfers to a specific school, are they allowed to have the playbook even though they aren't on campus yet? Sorry if this has already been discussed before.

nwahogfan1

Re: Signee/Transfer question
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 09:26:59 am »

After a player signs and/or transfers to a specific school, are they allowed to have the playbook even though they aren't on campus yet? Sorry if this has already been discussed before.
I read from someone in the know that you can not get the play book until you enroll and get to campus.    I do think the training dept can give you work out schedules.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Amityvillehogger

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Veni, vidi, vici...
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 11:34:30 am »

Ya know, I've never thought about that. But it could get pretty ugly if a player goes rogue and transfers out if they still have their hands on that playbook.

Surely there are some measures taken to make sure this doesn't happen.

emdavenp

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 11:41:33 am »

I am sure that the playbook cannot come from staff, but who is to say that he (Starkel) doesn’t get it from Boyd? Are there any penalties/problems if a current player shared the playbook without being prompted to by the staff?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas