• 10,271,008 Posts
• 407,570 Topics
• 23,311 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: A little third party 2019 insight from CFN  (Read 8189 times)

RyanMallettsEgo

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
Re: A little third party 2019 insight from CFN
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2019, 02:36:12 pm »

Would you like me to give you the coaches names who came to Arkansas and faced the exact situation (One losing season from previous coach and one from the new hire) and what they did in their 2nd year? Following every trend one can find Morris should at a minimum have a .500 or above record this year. Why do people keep setting the expectations so low? Fans need to stop blaming Players, BB, and JL because I'm sure Morris isn't, at least I hope he isn't. BTW I have confidence he will  make 6 wins this year. With the upgrade at QB can't see how we won't

Sure.

And make sure you let us know all the relevant factors pertaining to the situation: Conference, division, strength of opponents during that time, roster composition, returning production, etc.

This isn't as black and white as you want it to be. I think Morris hits 6 this year, but that doesn't change the fact that internal and external factors play a role.

UnknownNobody

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2019, 02:38:04 pm »

Would you like me to give you the coaches names who came to Arkansas and faced the exact situation (One losing season from previous coach and one from the new hire) and what they did in their 2nd year? Following every trend one can find Morris should at a minimum have a .500 or above record this year. Why do people keep setting the expectations so low? Fans need to stop blaming Players, BB, and JL because I'm sure Morris isn't, at least I hope he isn't. BTW I have confidence he will  make 6 wins this year. With the upgrade at QB can't see how we won't

How many of those coaches who had "success" in year two ended up being fired a few years later?

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2019, 02:58:42 pm »

6 wins is not going to be easy and it won't be Chad's fault if they don't get there. It's the landscape of the conference and the situation the program is in. People are setting the expectations "so low" because they have common sense and can see this. Gone are the days of people predicting 8 wins without taking everything into account, at least they should be.

ricepig

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2019, 03:03:25 pm »

6 wins is not going to be easy and it won't be Chad's fault if they don't get there. It's the landscape of the conference and the situation the program is in. People are setting the expectations "so low" because they have common sense and can see this. Gone are the days of people predicting 8 wins without taking everything into account, at least they should be.

Let’s let the games play out before we do, or don’t assign blame.

plumbhog

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2019, 03:21:18 pm »

Do you realize how stupid that single sentence is and why nobody can take you seriously on here?

That's like buying a brand new car (a $15M car) that won't start and saying "I have no complaints with this car other than the fact that it doesn't work"

So in other words you're saying CCM will be just like Houston Nutt and Dabo Swinney only different?

Dropkick

• I'm somewhere in the middle
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2019, 03:44:37 pm »

I think 6 wins is doable. We are gonna need better effort and better coaching to go with the infusion of young talent but 6 should be the over/under mark. Anything less will be a disappointment TO ME and any thing over is "gravy".

Hawgphat

• Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2019, 03:57:25 pm »

No.  Their names were not "Chad Morris".  Chad Morris is here now.  Our program will rise or fall - from THIS point on - based upon what Morris and his staff do - - or fail to do.

What somebody did in 1972 or 1983 has no relation to our current situation.  This is 2019.  Chad Morris is our Head Coach.  He now has ONE season at Arkansas under his belt.  That brief stint is NOT an equitable basis upon which to truss him up like a Christmas turkey and roast him.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2019, 04:11:45 pm »

No.  Their names were not "Chad Morris".  Chad Morris is here now.  Our program will rise or fall - from THIS point on - based upon what Morris and his staff do - - or fail to do.

What somebody did in 1972 or 1983 has no relation to our current situation.  This is 2019.  Chad Morris is our Head Coach.  He now has ONE season at Arkansas under his belt.  That brief stint is NOT an equitable basis upon which to truss him up like a Christmas turkey and roast him.

there is no argument against this. anyone coming up with one is reaching.

nchogg

• Senior
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2019, 05:19:47 pm »

Honestly not even fair to compare the scenarios at all. John L's team started the year ranked in the Top 10. There was talent on that team. Same with the Petrino squad. Playmakers everywhere. None this past year. Zilch.
Petrino could get what he wanted out of coaches and players. He was a hard ass and JLS wanted to be a players
 best friend.

UnknownNobody

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2019, 05:31:29 pm »

Petrino could get what he wanted out of coaches and players. He was a hard ass and JLS wanted to be a players
 best friend.

Yeah! I guess that is why he went 2-8 last year and got fired.

liljo

• Hogvillian
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2019, 05:47:00 pm »

Yep, if all those other teams just stay right where they were last year, we would have no reason to not win more games. We’ve upgraded at several position groups, so if it was a static world—man wouldn’t that be something?

But the world—it’s not static. It’s dynamic. I have no doubt whatsoever we’ll be a better team this year, but some of those teams that beat us last year will also be better.  For most I realize wins and losses is the only measuring stick. For myself, it is simply playing better football. Keep getting better every year, and eventually the wins will begin to pile up. Just my take on it.

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Nadine Coyle shakin it for the Hogs!!!!
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2019, 06:20:23 pm »

Bert did not come in and try to build a program he just tried to win games and he had no plan other than that and all it got us was mediocrity.

Morris is trying to build a program and that takes time and patience. The wins will come, just not as fast as many here want.

I loved the Bielema philosophy when he first arrived and I had hope that he would be successful in that he might be able to sign a great coaching staff and that because of his reputation when he was hired, that he would naturally be able to sign better classes because of what he had accomplished. When he started losing coaches (Chris Ash knew he was in over his head after the first season in both recruiting and coaching and quickly departed...my opinion) I found that disconcerting. Why were these guys abandoning ship so quickly. That was concerning. What he replaced them with, was more concerning.

I thought he had the best intents in the beginning and honestly thought he could bring power-football and the players who could execute that to the program. Then he found out what it was like to try to recruit in the SEC West at the same pace that he had in the Big Ten West. And, he did recruit some really good talent. He just couldn't get it all on campus working together at the same time. It was often times, less than average offense vs. a good to great defense (2014) to a pretty good but not great offense coupled with a less than good to great defense. A bad recipe for the Hogs in the toughest division in all of college football. This resulted in far too many cases of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

At some point, I think he just gave up and plodded his way through the last year or two. A disappointing performance from a big named coach from whom so much was expected.

Now Morris is a different kind of guy but he too feels he is capable of bringing greater success to Arkansas even though it still remains in at least the top two, if not the top division in college football. He might have been caught off guard a little last year in his first season in the SEC and that was a learning experience for him. He doesn't impress me as a guy who will make that mistake again and there isn't any doubt that this guy puts more effort into recruiting quality players than any coach I have seen in quite some time at Arkansas. He knows that if you want to win at a high level, you have to have better players throughout your program, not just a class here and there.

His story is yet to be written and I am sure that last year was so damaging and disappointing to him that he is on full speed to get more talent and correct any scheme mistakes that were made last year. He has been cleaning house of bad/negative attitudes that can drag the team down and this spring he has reemphasized the lesson that you only get what you earn, and you don't earn anything without superior effort.

I think we will be better this year but I'm not sure how much better. Winning games you should win and by larger margins would be a good start. Picking off one or two SEC games would make it an even better start. Winning 7 or 8 after what the college football world witnessed from the Hogs last year might be grounds for at least a SEC COY nomination. I think we need to win 6 and go to a bowl in order to continue to build on recruiting momentum. Beating A&M in Dallas would be a very positive change that might bring more recruiting value in Texas.

Lets not kid ourselves, Morris understands the gravity of the situation and where he needs to be in year two and three. If he doesn't attain those goals (not that he has really shared those with us), he'll feel the clock tickin.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 08:10:41 pm by MuskogeeHogFan »

LZH

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2019, 04:46:14 am »

I have no hangups with his record other than he didn't win enough.

This has to be the funniest darn I've ever seen on Hogville, and buddy that is quite an achievement....

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2019, 07:29:10 am »

This has to be the funniest darn I've ever seen on Hogville, and buddy that is quite an achievement....

“I have no problems with your job performance, even though your job performance is pretty **.”

Superhog1959

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2019, 07:32:53 am »

I had some head scratching moments last year, concerning the coaching. Hoping things improve this year. Some outside happenings may had affected that. A couple of things I thought about that maybe some hadn't is, Coach came in late. Cant remember but, wasn't it after the 1st of the year? Our season was done in November. I was thinking they were banking on Gus. So coach comes in late and probably unexpected. All of a sudden his whole world changes.

So he's got a short time to prepare for spring ball. Probably didn't even get unpacked until after spring. He knows he has to recruit so he gets to work on that. BBs last years weren't good in recruiting. Hiring a new coach so late basically cost us another year in recruiting. Looks like on paper he really did good this year. So he probably put a lot of effort into recruiting last year.

The job Coach Morris had in front of him had to have been very taxing. Even to the point of overwhelming. I think now that he has settled some. Got a good year behind him in recruiting he will be in a more controlled environment to concentrate on his main job, (coaching).

I am not trying to make excuses for last years mess. Just trying to reason things out and come to a understanding of (all) the circumstances that contributed to last years issues.   

Formula Hog

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2019, 07:34:39 am »

Let me rephrase....

I had no problem with his overall record, it's just he didn't win enough here. I really thought he would be able to get it done.

What I still don't understand is why so many on here are excited about a coach who never played the game really, had a losing record from a EASY conference, and gets a pass from a 2-10 record when he CLEARLY was out coached by what would be considered lower tier teams and coaches. And the elite coaches ate his game plan up and blew us out of the water.

Honestly, what is so appealing about this guy? Recruiting? Because it's not the coaching. You guys wanna roast CBB about trying out Bama Alabama, but CCM thinking this is gonna be the Clemson of the SEC. It's not going to work. We can't buy enough players. Because that's what Clemson did. How do you think they came out of nowhere? Anyone heard of Ole Miss?

And speaking of recruiting, hows that going so far? on 24/7, there is not a single 5 star thats interested in us, and all but two 4 stars are not considering us. And that's 2 WR's. Which we aren't really needing. Look it up. We're no better off than we were. You guys just like the new wrapper and packaging.

There is ZERO to show me so far that we are anything close to 6 wins.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2019, 08:07:55 am »

Let me rephrase....

I had no problem with his overall record, it's just he didn't win enough here. I really thought he would be able to get it done.

What I still don't understand is why so many on here are excited about a coach who never played the game really, had a losing record from a EASY conference, and gets a pass from a 2-10 record when he CLEARLY was out coached by what would be considered lower tier teams and coaches. And the elite coaches ate his game plan up and blew us out of the water.

Honestly, what is so appealing about this guy? Recruiting? Because it's not the coaching. You guys wanna roast CBB about trying out Bama Alabama, but CCM thinking this is gonna be the Clemson of the SEC. It's not going to work. We can't buy enough players. Because that's what Clemson did. How do you think they came out of nowhere? Anyone heard of Ole Miss?

And speaking of recruiting, hows that going so far? on 24/7, there is not a single 5 star thats interested in us, and all but two 4 stars are not considering us. And that's 2 WR's. Which we aren't really needing. Look it up. We're no better off than we were. You guys just like the new wrapper and packaging.

There is ZERO to show me so far that we are anything close to 6 wins.

That's literally the same thing you said earlier and it doesn't make it any less funny now than it was then.

So many here, including myself, were excited about a coach with a 68-24 record, 3 Big Ten titles, and 3 Rose Bowl appearances. We were really excited about that. A 29-34 record later, we aren't.

What's the point? A guy who looks awesome on paper can turn out to be pretty **. No, Morris on paper doesn't hold a candle to Bielema. But are you not even willing to give the guy more than one year?

Morris has had ONE YEAR. Bielema still sucked after year five.

Formula Hog

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2019, 08:18:48 am »

And CCM sucks after year one!

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2019, 08:20:17 am »

And CCM sucks after year one!

And Bielema...didn't?

Hell, I'd rather Morris suck after year one than year five. Bielema did both.

Formula Hog

« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2019, 08:27:33 am »

And my point is we should've hired someone better, BUT DIDN'T!

I sure hope I'm so very wrong about this guy. I really do. I just want to see them win games again. And that means SEC games. Not beating up on Mill Valley JC. Which we couldn't even do last year. And that was on CCM.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2019, 08:31:10 am »

I sure hope I'm so very wrong about this guy. I really do. I just want to see them win games again. And that means SEC games. Not beating up on Mill Valley JC. Which we couldn't even do last year. And that was on CCM.

Like who? 

Hell, Bret couldn't even beat Toledo in year three. You're not very good at this.

Formula Hog

« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2019, 08:34:43 am »

WHO CARES ABOUT CBB????? it's an excuse.

I am talking about last season. Quit blaming other coaches. He said he could adapt and win with what he had. Because he did it in high school. He found out real quick this ain't high school. SMU is almost high school though. Maybe he was confused that he was still in Dallas with his family.

I can't wait for you guys to have eat the crow sandwich when this guy bombs out again this season.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2019, 08:47:30 am »

WHO CARES ABOUT CBB????? it's an excuse.

I am talking about last season. Quit blaming other coaches. He said he could adapt and win with what he had. Because he did it in high school. He found out real quick this ain't high school. SMU is almost high school though. Maybe he was confused that he was still in Dallas with his family.

I can't wait for you guys to have eat the crow sandwich when this guy bombs out again this season.

So you can't wait for the coach and thereby the Arkansas Razorbacks football team to "bomb out."

That's cool.

Formula Hog

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2019, 08:53:00 am »

Please....don't make this about those kids or the team.

This is about a loser coach who was NEVER on an SEC team's radar. He shouldn't be here.

Jerry got his way....and the BOT bought it because they were embarrassed by Gus.

You guys that think he's the savior if this program, go ahead. Only at Arkansas would this happen. They spent the better part of a half a billion on that program with facilities and the stadium and we got a coach like this.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2019, 08:56:51 am »

This is about a loser coach who was NEVER on an SEC team's radar. He shouldn't be here.

Jerry got his way....and the BOT bought it because they were embarrassed by Gus.

You guys that think he's the savior if this program, go ahead. Only at Arkansas would this happen. They spent the better part of a half a billion on that program with facilities and the stadium and we got a coach like this.

No one has said he's the savior, bud. I think rational people, unlike yourself, are willing to give him more than one [CENSORED] year to see what he can do here. Look at the mess that was left. Look at the turnover. Look at the lack of NFL potential in this year's class.

And yeah, it is about the kids and the team. You want their coach to fail and for a bunch of anonymous message board posters to "eat crow" if Morris fails. Morris failing means the team and the kids failed. You can't have that one both ways.

Formula Hog

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2019, 09:13:40 am »

Wrong -

You can't have it both ways. You can't say he's this great hire after what happened last year. Using CBB, CBP, Nutt, or whoever as an excuse because we hired the wrong coach. I gave him a chance. And look at the disaster he had last season. What makes you think this season will be any different other than beating the rent a win teams?

Honestly...what are you gonna go off of his coaching job last season? A few points scored against Bama? Please. It was a piss poor job by CCM.

The bad part is if we get 4-5 wins next year you guys will be like "well we almost got to a bowl".... please.

The whole thing has been a joke. Other than a few recruits, he did nothing he said he was gonna do in that pathetic team meeting that was put out on any media platform they could get their hands on. Full tilt boogie? Lame. Hammer down? Didn't happen. Best DC in America? Missed again. Even though I am hopeful for JC.

Turnover? Please. They can't stand the guy. Why do you think he had a half a mutiny on his hands? He didn't want to have anything to do with the players from CBB. Do y'all know at SMU, the players weren't even allowed to speak directly to him? If they saw him in the hallway they weren't allowed to speak to him unless they talked to their position coach first. What is this? The mafia? My friends kid played LB there and told me himself.

Bottom line is that y'all fell for it. Sounded great. Just like a used car salesman. That's why he's a good recruiter. But as a head coach? Not gonna cut it.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2019, 09:23:48 am »

Wrong -

You can't have it both ways. You can't say he's this great hire after what happened last year. Using CBB, CBP, Nutt, or whoever as an excuse because we hired the wrong coach. I gave him a chance. And look at the disaster he had last season. What makes you think this season will be any different other than beating the rent a win teams?

Honestly...what are you gonna go off of his coaching job last season? A few points scored against Bama? Please. It was a piss poor job by CCM.

The bad part is if we get 4-5 wins next year you guys will be like "well we almost got to a bowl".... please.

The whole thing has been a joke. Other than a few recruits, he did nothing he said he was gonna do in that pathetic team meeting that was put out on any media platform they could get their hands on. Full tilt boogie? Lame. Hammer down? Didn't happen. Best DC in America? Missed again. Even though I am hopeful for JC.

Turnover? Please. They can't stand the guy. Why do you think he had a half a mutiny on his hands? He didn't want to have anything to do with the players from CBB. Do y'all know at SMU, the players weren't even allowed to speak directly to him? If they saw him in the hallway they weren't allowed to speak to him unless they talked to their position coach first. What is this? The mafia? My friends kid played LB there and told me himself.

Bottom line is that y'all fell for it. Sounded great. Just like a used car salesman. That's why he's a good recruiter. But as a head coach? Not gonna cut it.

Show me where I said he's a "great hire."

We "fell" for what, dude? Every rational person on this board KNEW year one would be rough. That's not "falling" for anything.

Formula Hog

« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2019, 09:28:45 am »

Well not everyone knew or thought that about year one. There were plenty here saying and believing 8-9 wins! It was hysterical!

And so many people were on here saying it was such a great hire and we hit a home run with this guy. Oh how quickly people forget.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2019, 09:29:21 am »

Well not everyone knew or thought that about year one. There were plenty here saying and believing 8-9 wins! It was hysterical!

Yeah bud, that's why I keep using the word "rational."

UnknownNobody

« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2019, 09:38:09 am »

Wrong -

The biggest joke on this board is you.

I call BS in the “I have a friend story”  someone else here knew someone who knew Hicks and told us he hated Morris and there was no way he would transfer here. Yeah.

Morris will either succeed or fail but the results won’t be in for several more years. So sit back and cheer on your Hogs...wait never mind you hope they lose.

Whatever, I’m done with ya.

Formula Hog

« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2019, 09:45:00 am »

Take care UK....have a great day. Keep on cheering for a loser.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2019, 09:51:51 am »

Take care UK....have a great day. Keep on cheering for a loser.

Keep on cheering for the Arkansas Razorbacks to fail so that you feel better about your posts on a message board.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2019, 09:54:05 am »

Why are you guys still arguing with this troll? He clearly isn't interested in foresight or reasoning. Leave him be.

Formula Hog

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2019, 10:05:00 am »

This isn't about trolling or not being a fan...get over yourself. I can say anything i want. Keep it moving if you don't like it.

Nobody has yet to produce anything based on last season that would show this guy is a good coach.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2019, 10:22:43 am »

i CaN sAy AnYThiNg I wAnT. Troll.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2019, 10:32:37 am »

This isn't about trolling or not being a fan...get over yourself. I can say anything i want. Keep it moving if you don't like it.

Nobody has yet to produce anything based on last season that would show this guy is a good coach.

You can. And people can call you out when you say stupid things.

liljo

• Hogvillian
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2019, 10:52:37 am »

:-X :puke:

HogPharmer

« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2019, 11:20:04 am »

Would you rather have a coach with a 74% winning percentage and 3 BCS bowl game appearances? Would you say "only at Arkansas would this happen." if we hired that guy? Because we did... and his career was had bookend sub-.500 seasons here, winning only 1 SEC game in those 2 seasons.

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The People’s Mod
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:22 am »

This isn't about trolling or not being a fan...get over yourself. I can say anything i want.

I wouldn't quite go that far..........

HogPharmer

« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2019, 11:32:13 am »

I wouldn't quite go that far..........

mckinneyhog5

« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2019, 12:35:33 pm »

Would you rather have a coach with a 74% winning percentage and 3 BCS bowl game appearances? Would you say "only at Arkansas would this happen." if we hired that guy? Because we did... and his career was had bookend sub-.500 seasons here, winning only 1 SEC game in those 2 seasons.
I'm just waiting for Morris to surpass BB's win total in any of his five years here. How much time should we give Morris to do that? 3,4,5,6, or 10 years?

HogPharmer

« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2019, 12:38:56 pm »

I'm just waiting for Morris to surpass BB's win total in any of his five years here. How much time should we give Morris to do that? 3,4,5,6, or 10 years?

Yes, I am just SO proud of what Bielema did at Wisconsin... It's something I beat my chest about when I talk to fans from rival schools... How good our last HC was at his PREVIOUS school...

UnknownNobody

« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2019, 12:53:06 pm »

Despite their ranting and beating of dead horses some people are just never right about anything

"This is about a loser coach who was NEVER on a SEC team's radar"

https://247sports.com/college/smu/Bolt/Has-SMU-Mustangs-football-coach-Chad-Morris-interviewed-with-Tennessee-about-its-head-coach-position-111356066/

mckinneyhog5

« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2019, 01:12:49 pm »

Yes, I am just SO proud of what Bielema did at Wisconsin... It's something I beat my chest about when I talk to fans from rival schools... How good our last HC was at his PREVIOUS school...
I was talking about BB's record at Arkansas only.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2019, 01:26:50 pm »

Well, Bielema hit his peak in year 3, so maybe we should give Morris until then?

mckinneyhog5

« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2019, 01:32:43 pm »

Well, Bielema hit his peak in year 3, so maybe we should give Morris until then?
Oh, he'll get 3 years regardless. Unless they find something in the trunk of his car. I'm more worried about year 4 and 5 if he's doing no better than BB.

ricepig

« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2019, 01:34:41 pm »

Oh, he'll get 3 years regardless. Unless they find something in the trunk of his car. I'm more worried about year 4 and 5 if he's doing no better than BB.

We’ll be in the market for a new coach if the record mirrors, Bielama’s. Are you really worried about it?

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2019, 01:37:54 pm »

Tough to be worse than 4-8 in year five.

mckinneyhog5

« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2019, 02:05:07 pm »

Tough to be worse than 4-8 in year five.
I thought it was next to impossible to be worse then 3-9 but that's what I get for thinking. Although, I do believe that 6+ wins is more than feasible this year. Just need wins and build off that.

RyanMallettsEgo

« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2019, 02:07:22 pm »

I thought it was next to impossible to be worse then 3-9 but that's what I get for thinking.

Yeah, crazy the massive difference between 2 and 3 wins.

What was Morris' record in year 5?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas