• 10,312,827 Posts
• 408,495 Topics
• 23,342 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Justify KD splits!  (Read 314 times)

HogFanInBryant

Justify KD splits!
« on: March 10, 2019, 08:53:04 pm »

I am mulling around on a boring Sunday night and just went back to watch the KD from last year.
I am not sure any of us truly appreciate what Justify did on that track at 1.25 miles...no disrespect meant towards anyone...but let this re-register with you!
1:11.1

This to me is truly not supposed to happen with any animal...much less one who was on the racetrack for only his 4th time ever...less than 3 months after his 1st time ever! 
It is utterly amazing to me!
Go back and watch it again and just take it in...it truly is unreal!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jSWMme12ik&t=177s

HogFanInBryant

Re: Justify KD splits!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 09:00:17 pm »

One other thing...are you surprised that as far as exotics go...the Trifecta had by far the largest pool of any of the bets?  And it isn't even close...see link below:
https://www.equibase.com/yearbook/Chart.cfm?tk=CD&rd=2018-05-05&rn=12&de=D&cy=USA

I would be interested to see if the Trifecta pool is always the largest exotic pool when it comes to Triple Crown or Breeders Cup races?  Interesting...

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

oldman1015

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 09:01:35 am »

I am mulling around on a boring Sunday night and just went back to watch the KD from last year.
I am not sure any of us truly appreciate what Justify did on that track at 1.25 miles...no disrespect meant towards anyone...but let this re-register with you!
1:11.1

This to me is truly not supposed to happen with any animal...much less one who was on the racetrack for only his 4th time ever...less than 3 months after his 1st time ever! 
It is utterly amazing to me!
Go back and watch it again and just take it in...it truly is unreal!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jSWMme12ik&t=177s
I was screaming he is going too fast the whole time.

HogFanInBryant

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 09:16:18 am »

I was screaming he is going too fast the whole time.

I had a good chunk of $ on Good Magic and I just knew he was gonna run him down...but didn't realize that was a machine on the front end haha!

oldman1015

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 12:10:50 pm »

Had the biggest win bet of my 54 years on Justify. Scared me to death.

HogFanInBryant

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 03:40:36 pm »

Had the biggest win bet of my 54 years on Justify. Scared me to death.

You were way smarter than me...I thought he was a fraud who had benefited from speed favoring tracks in CA...what an idiot I ended up looking like haha!

jdelo77

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 03:52:23 pm »

I was sitting at local watering hole with a buddy who randomly bets horses , He leaned over and looked at me he said” how much will it pay if I put $500 to win on that Big Horse ? “ I said around 1250 maybe a little more ! He laughed and said good , I made little over 500 that day and he had 2K at the end of the night !! It seemed like justify towered above the field in post parade ..

HogFanInBryant

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 07:37:33 pm »

I was sitting at local watering hole with a buddy who randomly bets horses , He leaned over and looked at me he said” how much will it pay if I put $500 to win on that Big Horse ? “ I said around 1250 maybe a little more ! He laughed and said good , I made little over 500 that day and he had 2K at the end of the night !! It seemed like justify towered above the field in post parade ..

When Good Magic made a run at him in the stretch, it looked like a little mouse trying to run down Godzilla!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas