RB Sports Discussion > Monday Morning Quarterback

Saw the first 20 minutes of today's butt-freezing cold practice

Pages: (1/1)

Mike Irwin:

Throw in the wind and it was miserable. Still Hicks seem unaffected. The deep ball separates him from the other QBs. He and Jack Lindsey can throw accurately beyond 30 yards. Hicks throws the short ball head level. The others tend to drop it toward the waist.

Connor Nolan was out there today. He looked okay. At one point Hicks instructed him on several points. They had a good, long discussion.

Considering how cold it was I thought the receivers did a good job too.

MuskogeeHogFan:

--- Quote from: Mike Irwin on March 05, 2019, 05:50:56 pm ---Throw in the wind and it was miserable. Still Hicks seem unaffected. The deep ball separates him from the other QBs. He and Jack Lindsey can throw accurately beyond 30 yards. Hicks throws the short ball head level. The others tend to drop it toward the waist.

Connor Nolan was out there today. He looked okay. At one point Hicks instructed him on several points. They had a good, long discussion.

Considering how cold it was I thought the receivers did a good job too.

--- End quote ---

Good news, Mike. Thanks for being there.

Mike Irwin:

Sorry. My brain was so frozen I posted this in the wrong forum. I'm moving it over to MMQB.

Rock City Razorback:

Noland

gmarv:

Thanks Mike and give us addicts more please.

FineAsSwine:

Any news about Justice Hill?

A Hogwork Orange:

--- Quote from: FineAsSwine on March 06, 2019, 10:14:33 am ---Any news about Justice Hill?

--- End quote ---

I don't think he will be out there until bball season is completely over.

UnknownNobody:

--- Quote from: A Hogwork Orange on March 06, 2019, 10:23:36 am ---I don't think he will be out there until bball season is completely over.

--- End quote ---

That is what Morris said, Hill will be available after basketball season is over, after Spring Break at the earliest.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version