RB Sports Discussion > Monday Morning Quarterback

Been watching old you tube footage and just wanna say.......

Pages: (1/1)

Hollywood870:

Orlando Watters. Just Sayin.

Boardon Hamsay:

Good, rich, content. I picture some solid clips with "Win In the End" by Mark Safan from the "Teen Wolf" soundtrack playing in my head.

NoogaHog:

--- Quote from: Hollywood870 on March 05, 2019, 04:19:15 pm ---Orlando Watters. Just Sayin.

--- End quote ---

Don't I remember him running back an onside kick once?

1highhog:

--- Quote from: NoogaHog on March 05, 2019, 04:37:00 pm ---
Don't I remember him running back an onside kick once?

--- End quote ---

He helped us beat the dreaded orange menace of the SEC one time, that game was at Tennessee, 1992.

Here's a link to the game highlights https://youtu.be/P-XeKxAQSKM

I remember exactly where I was when watching that game, i didn't think we had a chance.  What a great come from behind victory.  And poor Joe Kines, he invited his friend to come and just be a consultant for him and Ford ended up getting the head coaches job.

supersaint:

--- Quote from: 1highhog on March 05, 2019, 05:05:26 pm ---He helped us beat the dreaded orange menace of the SEC one time, that game was at Tennessee, 1992.

I remember exactly where I was when watching that game, i didn't think we had a chance.  What a great come from behind victory.  And poor Joe Kines, he invited his friend to come and just be a consultant for him and Ford ended up getting the head coaches job.

--- End quote ---

One of the few decent things I did as a hog was throwing a block for Orlando on that punt return.

Bacons Rebellion:

--- Quote from: supersaint on March 05, 2019, 05:57:13 pm ---One of the few decent things I did as a hog was throwing a block for Orlando on that punt return.

--- End quote ---

You block their #22?

Bigfoot:

YouTube has been around longer than I thought.

:)

mhsbc59:

He ran back that punt against TN, and a 99 yard int against LSU

hawgsawjimdugan:

If there was ever a game for the kicker to get the game ball.  Todd Wright was in the zone.

And those unis 😎

1highhog:

If ya'll have read any of the comments made on that youtube video I posted, you will see that the very first one is made by the son of Todd Wright.

trphog:

Aaron Hayden is Chase's dad, no?

mhsbc59:

--- Quote from: trphog on March 06, 2019, 08:44:15 am ---Aaron Hayden is Chase's dad, no?

--- End quote ---
I think so

Fan1958:

--- Quote from: 1highhog on March 05, 2019, 05:05:26 pm ---He helped us beat the dreaded orange menace of the SEC one time, that game was at Tennessee, 1992.

--- End quote ---

And that loss ultimately cost Johnny Majors his job.

mhsbc59:

--- Quote from: Fan1958 on March 06, 2019, 09:32:15 am ---And that loss ultimately cost Johnny Majors his job.

--- End quote ---

That and the free fall TN did after that loss.  TN was 5-0 #4 in the country and hadnt even been in a close game after they lost to us they then loss to bama the next week and i believe auburn the week after that

alohawg:

Good thing the Hogs had the Wright kicker that day. WPS!

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version