• 10,348,742 Posts
• 409,507 Topics
• 23,409 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: With the news today adding to the crootin haul..  (Read 13503 times)

justmakeit2thebcs

Re: With the news today adding to the crootin haul..
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2019, 11:02:53 am »

Damn, you've got this down.

Why didn't you get into coaching and secure a few multi-million dollar contracts? Seems like you've got the inside track on it all.

Even a good carpenter with a beautiful vision in his head can only do so much if he's dealt dull and broken tools.
Crappy carpenter, tools weren't broke, he just didn't know how to use them. 

PorkBilly

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2019, 11:03:23 am »

Norvell or the Pirate would have done better last season with the talent we had, BUT neither would recruit as well as Morris.  If he can coach these recruits, he will be the better hire in the long run.  Short term, I think either of those I mentioned would have done better the first couple years.
Really. You are aware of the background of Norvell (I was for him until his background exposed) and the fact he was the hottest name in college football until that time?  TN, Ol miss, and a pile of others ran from him after that. Let's see, he ended up where?  Pirate?  TN couldn't find anyone to take their job, so the AD jumps on a plane to WA to hire Mike. What happens? TN fires the AD and inserts Fulmer to rescue them from Mike. Where's Mike now after all the latest openings....ARK, Ol miss, CO, TN, AZ, etc?  Seriously, you think we would be better off with THEM?

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

RyanMallettsEgo

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Let me buy you lunch
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2019, 11:04:16 am »

More coaching insight, eh? You would've used them better?

Again I'll ask, why aren't you down on the sidelines somewhere?

Wildhog

« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2019, 11:07:56 am »

It's fair to say that recruiting at a high level doesn't matter if it doesn't translate to wins.

It's also fair to say that recruiting at a high level usually does translate to wins.

He's recruiting at a high level, so we're going to find out pretty quickly how good a coach he is.  However, it's pretty ridiculous to judge him on last year.  He was left with a burning IKEA futon inside a dumpster inside a train wreck. 

justmakeit2thebcs

« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2019, 11:08:05 am »

Y
The dude who was 27-47 at FIU? llllllooooooollllll

You're gonna use Morris' head coaching record against him then put up this guy? llllllooooooolllllll
Yep. And he one 7 more games than your boy in year one at his new job. Been to conference championships.  Would be a huge upgrade.   finished 7th in recruiting rankings the past year. 

justmakeit2thebcs

« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2019, 11:08:55 am »

how do you know I'm not?

jkstock04

« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2019, 11:09:51 am »

Who was misused pray tell? This ought to be good.

RyanMallettsEgo

• Let me buy you lunch
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2019, 11:10:12 am »

YYep. And he one 7 more games than your boy in year one at his new job. Been to conference championships.  Would be a huge upgrade.   finished 7th in recruiting rankings the past year.

Your argument was centered around hiring Morris based on his prior record. Now you're using Cristobal's record AFTER year one to justify it?

The fact is Cristobal was 27-47 at FIU when he was hired, which is what you knocked Morris for. Try to keep your argument in line.

Wildhog

« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2019, 11:14:51 am »

Your argument was centered around hiring Morris based on his prior record. Now you're using Cristobal's record AFTER year one to justify it?

The fact is Cristobal was 27-47 at FIU when he was hired, which is what you knocked Morris for. Try to keep your argument in line.

Honestly.  It's more of an argument FOR Morris.

psychhog

« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2019, 11:37:40 am »

YYep. And he one 7 more games than your boy in year one at his new job. Been to conference championships.  Would be a huge upgrade.   finished 7th in recruiting rankings the past year.

Yeah Morris had a better win pct at SMU than cristobal had at FIU and he was at FIU double the amount of time Morris was at SMU. Also he took over Oregon who I think it’s safe to say was in a better place than Arkansas and over the last 10 years has been elite including losing in the BCS game once and winning the CFP in 2015 with higher ranked recruiting classes. His name should not be on the list and he would not “be a huge upgrade”.

Also the first year record doesn’t mean a whole lot if they don’t keep up that success. I’m not saying he won’t go on to be uber successful at Oregon. But ask Kevin sumlin, Brady hoke, and jim mcelwain about their first year success at high profile programs and where are they now? One year of success does not a coach make, just as one year of poor performance does not a coach make.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2019, 11:39:03 am »

When does context become an excuse?  Did you use context when CBB lost his best RB, WR and CB for the year and went 4-8.  Not to mention his QB, LB and Ragnow for a good part of it? Nope?  I'm sure you didn't.   

CBB went 4-8 in YEAR FIVE. Miss me with that.

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The People’s Mod
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2019, 11:51:58 am »

Really. You are aware of the background of Norvell (I was for him until his background exposed) and the fact he was the hottest name in college football until that time?  TN, Ol miss, and a pile of others ran from him after that. Let's see, he ended up where?  Pirate?  TN couldn't find anyone to take their job, so the AD jumps on a plane to WA to hire Mike. What happens? TN fires the AD and inserts Fulmer to rescue them from Mike. Where's Mike now after all the latest openings....ARK, Ol miss, CO, TN, AZ, etc?  Seriously, you think we would be better off with THEM?

You're reading me totally wrong.  I'm happy with Morris for now.  I think Morris will be the better hire in the long run. 

The_Iceman

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The Plaque for Alternates is in the Ladies room.
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2019, 12:01:33 pm »

Norvell or the Pirate would have done better last season with the talent we had, BUT neither would recruit as well as Morris.  If he can coach these recruits, he will be the better hire in the long run.  Short term, I think either of those I mentioned would have done better the first couple years. 

Chad Morris could go 8-4 next year, and some idiots on here will still complain and say "his record at Arkansas is still 10-14, he sucks." Dont believe me? Look at how they use his SMU record against him.

31to6

« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2019, 12:02:53 pm »

People say he looked “lost” at times.

Maybe he was.

Maybe he was looking at the game and asking “why are only 2 of the OL blocking?” or “why are we whiffing tackle after tackle” and then looking at his bench and thinking “nobody there is an answer and most of them are worse”.

You could argue that he could have burned more shirts to let more freshmen on the field to develop under fire but even that could backfire or not make much difference at the cost of a year of eligibility that extends the depth issues.

CBB handed CCM a fully loaded cupboard. Unfortunately it was mostly loaded with carbs. 

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The People’s Mod
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2019, 12:30:04 pm »

Chad Morris could go 8-4 next year, and some idiots on here will still complain and say "his record at Arkansas is still 10-14, he sucks." Dont believe me? Look at how they use his SMU record against him.

Yep.  I really hope he can make some of these guys look dumb. 

Memhogs

• Varsity
  • What time does Arkansas play?
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2019, 12:30:26 pm »

Bash me all you want, but when CCM looks just as bad next season, no matter what players he gets, don't make excuses for him.

His scheme just spanked Nick Saban in the NC so...

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Eric Musselman!
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2019, 12:31:41 pm »

Yep.  I really hope he can make some of these guys look dumb.
Wait!  I thought that was Wildhog's job!

HogPharmer

« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2019, 12:39:18 pm »

You discrediting players invited to the combine? Interesting.  Why does a an offensive guard outrunning a interior lineman by .08 even matter?    Ole Miss had tons of speed, MSU as well.   They went 5-11 in conference combined.  Good QB, great WRs.  A good coach works with what he has. He doen't make excuses, throw players under the bus.  He motivates rather than devides.   A good coach knows how fragile a team is when a new coaching staff comes in.  He should know how leadership from within the team is needed and how it works.  Yet Chad couldn't/wouldn't even choose a QB.  He treated the remaining players like step children from day 1, openly preferring his own recruits. Bielema haters will blame the players for not "buying in". Who buys anything from a salesman that tells the customer they don't know what they are doing (even if they don't)? No one does!...Chad should have sold Bret's players like he sells new recruits.  BTW, good recruits are comming, and Chad derserves all the credit for that.  But it remains to be seen whether or not he can mange/run a team in the SEC west the same way he he did HS in Texas.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

Wildhog

« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2019, 12:41:02 pm »

Wait!  I thought that was Wildhog's job!

No one's paying me for it.  I'm a volunteer.

HogPharmer

« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2019, 12:42:18 pm »

Your reading comprehension needs work.

justmakeit2thebcs

« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2019, 12:42:25 pm »

I don't recall saying anything about schemes, X and O's.   Getting the most out of 200+ people isn't just for college coaches.  You don't have to be a coach to know how to manage change.  Chad did a horriblle job managing people and change.  We'll see if we are going to be able to compete under CCM.   Players coming in are slightly higher rated, but even good players aren't going to overcome bad managment.   

justmakeit2thebcs

« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2019, 12:44:27 pm »

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Heard?  do you have someone reading it for you?  Maybe they mispoke.  And some of you can't get any dumber....LOL

HogPharmer

« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2019, 12:45:57 pm »

Heard?  do you have someone reading it for you?  Maybe they mispoke.

You don't watch many movies do you?

Wildhog

« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2019, 12:48:42 pm »

Delta Farce.  Only Delta Farce.

RyanMallettsEgo

• Let me buy you lunch
« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2019, 12:54:41 pm »

I don't recall saying anything about schemes, X and O's.   Getting the most out of 200+ people isn't just for college coaches.  You don't have to be a coach to know how to manage change.  Chad did a horriblle job managing people and change.  We'll see if we are going to be able to compete under CCM.   Players coming in are slightly higher rated, but even good players aren't going to overcome bad managment.

Elaborate, please.

woodhog14

« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2019, 01:09:21 pm »

31 to 6 your wrong.

I am sick of losing. Sick of it. I want those kids to win.They deserve it, and WE deserve it. We spend a lot of money to be fans and supporters.

Why we picked this guy is beyond me. So many other good coaches that are proven WINNERS that could recruit just as good. Instead we got a loser from SMU.
Have you ever thought that those other good coaches turned us down? It's not like CM was the first choice. Have some perspective man...

hawginbigd1

« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2019, 01:12:58 pm »

Please explain to all of us in detail

1. What specifically he did wrong in his game preperations and what specifically he should have done differently.

2. Specifically what coaching decisions are you speaking of? What were the circumstances and what should he have done differently?

3. Specifically what assistants are WAY over their heads and why do you believe they are  WAY over their heads?
This can go 2 ways
1. What did he do right specifically in his game preparation etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. And so on.

He/they made many mistakes, and leads me and many to wonder if he and specifically his lowly experienced offensive staff are not indeed in over their heads.  The truth of the matter is all season looked like a poorly coached and led program. Recruiting they are excellent right now but last season was a total shite show on the field. Sure we can all come up with 5011 excuses for why, but the fact remains it was pathetic and he and staff own it.

SooieGeneris

• Hogvillian
  • You don't ever want to be chasin' speed..
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2019, 01:13:38 pm »

Bash me all you want, but when CCM looks just as bad next season, no matter what players he gets, don't make excuses for him.

Tell us Nostradumbass. What is YOUR coaching record?

psychhog

« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2019, 01:16:01 pm »

Lol

I award you no points... and may God have mercy on your soul

HogJowler

« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2019, 01:32:59 pm »

Asi-nine, asi-ten, asi-eleven! Damn we have some stupid fans, dont we?

Call it what you will but a Rose by any other name is still a Rose.  Albeit that UCA may be a bit of exaggeration but I just ask one thing of all you who think we were stocked with talent and just misused it.

Of all of the 30+ or so that are no longer with the team give me a list of all of those that were picked up by other Power 5 teams or will be on the two deep of any NFL team.  (and tell me this total number was enough to play with in the SEC West)

I will give better talent than UCA but whatever we had, love them as we do, we did not have IMHO SEC talent.  Appears that most with the ability to pick up these great fire sale players  on the free market didn't want them either.

I am not knocking the kids just the skill level.  Let's judge this staff on their recruiting results, development of their players and their on the field results.

If it must eventually be done let's send them packing on their problems not those created by others.

SooieGeneris

• Hogvillian
« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2019, 01:40:34 pm »

People say he looked “lost” at times.

Maybe he was.

Maybe he was looking at the game and asking “why are only 2 of the OL blocking?” or “why are we whiffing tackle after tackle” and then looking at his bench and thinking “nobody there is an answer and most of them are worse”.

You could argue that he could have burned more shirts to let more freshmen on the field to develop under fire but even that could backfire or not make much difference at the cost of a year of eligibility that extends the depth issues.

CBB handed CCM a fully loaded cupboard. Unfortunately it was mostly loaded with carbs.

More likely it was loaded with bottles of Tito's and PB&J sammitches..

liljo

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2019, 01:50:40 pm »

how do you know I'm not?

I will pipe in on that and just say it’s obvious!  ;D

SooieGeneris

• Hogvillian
« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2019, 02:11:43 pm »

It never ceases to amaze that some bar stool philosophers/undiscovered "genius coaches" use only the W-L record for one season to make their "point."

The old saying "you are what your record says you are" was coined by Bill Parcells. The same Bill Parcells whose head coaching record at the college level was 3-8.

The same Bill Parcells whose record in his first season with the NY Giants was a glittering 3-12-1.

Bill Walsh's record in his first year in SF was 2-14. 2nd year was 6-10 for a two year total of 8-24 for a winning pct of .250. 3 of his first 4 seasons as a HC in the NFL were losing seasons with a SB in between.

These guys looked "lost" on the sidelines when they had the likes of Scott Brunner or Steve DeBerg at QB and little talent surrounding the QB.

That's not to say Morris will ever be talked about as one of the all time greats like that pair. The book is yet to be written on that. Chances are he won't, but at the same stage of their careers, I doubt if Giant or 49er fans were throwing hosannas those men's way either.

Belichick was fired by the CLEVELAND BROWNS. Saban's record at Michigan State was 34-24-1 in 5 seasons, almost half of his 63 losses as a college HC.

In spite of the belief that it's "easy" to win at Alabama, the Tide went from 1980 to 2008 without being ranked #1 in the regular season. The 1992 team did not become #1 until after their Bowl win over Miami.

Morris has a recruiting plan that seems to be working very well. He deserves to be judged on more than one season, same as any other coach.

Lou Holtz and Houston Nutt both had their best winning pct in their FIRST season playing with players who were already here, neither ever recaptured the glory of those first seasons.

Neither one had to try to win with players who looked like they were a half second slower than the opposing players at the skill positions.

Neither one had FOUR players in the O line go out on medical hardships before the season started and didn't even have a two deep there.

Chad Morris was not my first choice for our HC. I wanted Norvell but didn't know some things that have kept him from being hired at numerous other places.

I don't think Norvell could have done any better with what we had and probably couldn't have recruited as well as Morris has done.

He is our coach and if anyone is a true Razorback fan, it is in our best interest for him to succeed.

PorkBilly

• Varsity
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2019, 02:20:09 pm »

You're reading me totally wrong.  I'm happy with Morris for now.  I think Morris will be the better hire in the long run.
Long term or short term doesn't matter. Long term we agree that recruiting will get us out of this black hole, so CMM is waaaay ahead. Short term- both those guys throw the ball ALOT. Our QB 's and WR's from last year would not have done anything better under those two. Nothing personal here, but people need to give this guy a chance. The end.

The Hogfather

« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2019, 02:41:21 pm »

It never ceases to amaze that some bar stool philosophers/undiscovered "genius coaches" use only the W-L record for one season to make their "point."

The old saying "you are what your record says you are" was coined by Bill Parcells. The same Bill Parcells whose head coaching record at the college level was 3-8.

The same Bill Parcells whose record in his first season with the NY Giants was a glittering 3-12-1.

Bill Walsh's record in his first year in SF was 2-14. 2nd year was 6-10 for a two year total of 8-24 for a winning pct of .250. 3 of his first 4 seasons as a HC in the NFL were losing seasons with a SB in between.

These guys looked "lost" on the sidelines when they had the likes of Scott Brunner or Steve DeBerg at QB and little talent surrounding the QB.

That's not to say Morris will ever be talked about as one of the all time greats like that pair. The book is yet to be written on that. Chances are he won't, but at the same stage of their careers, I doubt if Giant or 49er fans were throwing hosannas those men's way either.

Belichick was fired by the CLEVELAND BROWNS. Saban's record at Michigan State was 34-24-1 in 5 seasons, almost half of his 63 losses as a college HC.

In spite of the belief that it's "easy" to win at Alabama, the Tide went from 1980 to 2008 without being ranked #1 in the regular season. The 1992 team did not become #1 until after their Bowl win over Miami.

Morris has a recruiting plan that seems to be working very well. He deserves to be judged on more than one season, same as any other coach.

Lou Holtz and Houston Nutt both had their best winning pct in their FIRST season playing with players who were already here, neither ever recaptured the glory of those first seasons.

Neither one had to try to win with players who looked like they were a half second slower than the opposing players at the skill positions.

Neither one had FOUR players in the O line go out on medical hardships before the season started and didn't even have a two deep there.

Chad Morris was not my first choice for our HC. I wanted Norvell but didn't know some things that have kept him from being hired at numerous other places.

I don't think Norvell could have done any better with what we had and probably couldn't have recruited as well as Morris has done.

He is our coach and if anyone is a true Razorback fan, it is in our best interest for him to succeed.

Preach!  I hate that saying.  It is so dumb and shallow.

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The People’s Mod
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2019, 02:45:00 pm »

Long term or short term doesn't matter. Long term we agree that recruiting will get us out of this black hole, so CMM is waaaay ahead. Short term- both those guys throw the ball ALOT. Our QB 's and WR's from last year would not have done anything better under those two. Nothing personal here, but people need to give this guy a chance. The end.

Of course they need to give him a chance.  I was kinda beating that other poster to the punch because I figured those were the two names that were gonna show up first.  I agree with you more than you realize. 

Porkys Revenge

« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2019, 03:10:19 pm »

how do you know I'm not?
Because CCM would’ve already sh*tcanned you if you were.

liljo

« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2019, 03:16:45 pm »

Great post. Hate I could only give it one like. 

Mike_e

• May the woo be with you
« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2019, 03:30:55 pm »

LOL. Completely ridiculous. Probably the worst analogy I've ever read on Hogville. Quite an achievement. So the guy that knows 20 curse words has a TINY vocabulary? LOL. Okay.

Do me a favor, rank the current SEC West coaches from top to bottom....where does Chad "the Savior" Morris rank?

The jury is still out on him

2-10 fellas. 2-10.

Yeah dad gum it!

And if he don't snap the ball to himself better and then catch the balls he throws to himself better we're gonna fire him right quick. >:(

Paul

« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2019, 03:33:04 pm »

I agree.  I have my doubts about his coaching ability, but he has proven he can recruit.  The way he is working in the recruiting field he deserves the benefit of the doubt about last year.  I don't understand how some posters seem to be hoping he fails.  Its really strange.
I wanted Norvell and was very disappointed with the Morris hire.  I was not impressed with his on field coaching decisions last year.  I am impressed with his recruiting efforts & will give him time.

welchog

« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2019, 03:42:56 pm »

All I know is that there are 3 active coaches that have won titles. And 2 of them are in our division. Watching him coach against the best in the nation was embarrassing last season. SEC coaches had a blast his tactics last season. Out coached in EVERY game.

Saban
Fisher
Sweeney
Mack
Miles

Grizzlyfan

« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2019, 03:44:19 pm »

I completely understand why he had a problem picking the QB. It's because we didn't have one.
That may be, but the coach has to make a decision and live with it.

jhogg

• Varsity
« Reply #142 on: March 05, 2019, 03:44:58 pm »

great post

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #143 on: March 05, 2019, 03:49:04 pm »

That may be, but the coach has to make a decision and live with it.

and it would have been the same end result either way, so it's really a non issue having seen it in hindsight. We'll see how it goes this next time around.

Porkys Revenge

« Reply #144 on: March 05, 2019, 03:55:27 pm »

and it would have been the same end result either way, so it's really a non issue having seen it in hindsight. We'll see how it goes this next time around.
yep. Aka darned if you do, darned if you don’t. Or as U2 once sang, I can’t live, with or without you.

hogfan14

« Reply #145 on: March 05, 2019, 04:18:29 pm »

Any coach making less than $5 mill a year that doesn't have a horrible record.

Mike Leach
Matt Campbell
Jeff Brohm
Mike Norvell
Dino Babers
Dana Holgorsen
Justin Fuente
PJ Fleck
Lane Kiffin
Charilie Strong
Mario Cristobal

Many more....

Mike Leach went 3-9 twice in his first three seasons at WSU. His record after 3 years there was 12-25, worse than Morris at SMU.

LZH

« Reply #146 on: March 05, 2019, 04:41:57 pm »

Look, I am getting excited about the season, I do EVERY year in the Spring. I love the quality of athletes that he is bringing in. But, he has made several decisions that at the very least you would have to consider questionable. Do I think he is a 2-10 coach every year? No
Do I think he will lead us to the top 3 of the SEC West? MAYBE, but in order to do that he cannot keep making the same mistakes he made last year.
Allow the man his opinion, if he is wrong he should be man enough to come here and own it. If he is right? Then we are all screwed AGAIN!
I hope he is wrong.

I don’t think you understood what I meant, or more likely, I wasn’t clear. I used Bielema as an example of a coach who some guys would defend his dumbest screw-ups. I was actually agreeing with him....mostly.

Chad already seems to have his boys on here that will overlook any mistakes he might make. Hell, Saban sometimes takes a chance and makes a call that doesn’t work.....it happens.

My point was let’s not get too caught up in the coach and focus more on the coaching.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #147 on: March 05, 2019, 04:46:10 pm »

I wanted Norvell and was very disappointed with the Morris hire.  I was not impressed with his on field coaching decisions last year.  I am impressed with his recruiting efforts & will give him time.

I wanted Norvell too and he should have gotten the job but I like Chad Morris and I'm fine with giving him time to turn things around.

Disqualifying a quality head coach as a candidate for the Arkansas job because of something he did as a college student is just plain stupid.

Wildhog

« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2019, 04:47:16 pm »

I wanted Norvell too and he should have gotten the job but I like Chad Morris and I'm fine with giving him time to turn things around.

Disqualifying a quality head coach as a candidate for the Arkansas job because of something he did as a college student is just plain stupid.

He wasn't disqualified for anything he did as a student. 

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The People’s Mod
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2019, 04:49:30 pm »

Yeah, that would be stupid.  Fortunately for all involved, he wasn't a student when he did it. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas