RB Sports Discussion > Monday Morning Quarterback

South End Concessions - It's going to be a party

Pages: (1/1)

twistitup:

I've heard recently the south end may be turned into a local food paradise...I hope this is true. I've wondered what the hell was going on down there for a while...now there's a plan. Stand up, stretch your legs, walk around and grab some local grub on the south side.

Night games, local food, great views of the game and if it's a bad game, you have the mountains to look at. It will be epic...similar to the party areas in Jerry's World...but in RRS

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEb8tuYhDBI

twistitup:



LAHogfan123:

It's not a party without some good old fashioned Pork Cracklins, and not pork skins dang it, Cracklins.  There's a big difference in the two.  They was candy to us kids because we never got to go into town.

twistitup:


--- Quote from: LAHogfan123 on March 03, 2019, 11:35:37 pm ---It's not a party without some good old fashioned Pork Cracklins, and not pork skins dang it, Cracklins.  There's a big difference in the two.  They was candy to us kids because we never got to go into town.

--- End quote ---

It's hard to beat a fresh pork cracklin' ---tasty! They would go well w a cold beer in the South Endzone



Superhog1959:


--- Quote from: twistitup on March 04, 2019, 09:29:36 am ---It's hard to beat a fresh pork cracklin' ---tasty! They would go well w a cold beer in the South Endzone

--- End quote ---
I would take some good nachos and a cold beer anytime. Crowd would be rowdy on Saturday nights!

hobhog:

Fake news?

twistitup:


--- Quote from: hobhog on March 04, 2019, 10:11:27 am ---Fake news?

--- End quote ---

Lack of optimism?

mhsbc59:

as long as i can get some hott chocolate when its cold

twistitup:


--- Quote from: mhsbc59 on March 04, 2019, 10:47:12 am ---as long as i can get some hott chocolate when its cold

--- End quote ---

by the freaking gallon if you want it to take back to the family...we will have it!

From cup to gallon....sirloin to stirfry -  meet me at the South End Party Platform.



HungryHog:

What is a good 11:00am local food favorite.  That seems to be our set playing time until the W/L columns change..

Chicken and Waffles?


Razor1997:


--- Quote from: twistitup on March 02, 2019, 08:35:18 am ---

--- End quote ---


--- Quote from: LAHogfan123 on March 03, 2019, 11:35:37 pm ---It's not a party without some good old fashioned Pork Cracklins, and not pork skins dang it, Cracklins.  There's a big difference in the two.  They was candy to us kids because we never got to go into town.

--- End quote ---

I just got an idea that should probably get me the 2020 Nobel Prize.

Twist, can you use your RRS concessions connections to add a new dish to the concessions menu?  It would be like a Frito Pie, but made with pork cracklins instead of Fritos.  We could call it "Keto Pie".



twistitup:


--- Quote from: HungryHog on March 04, 2019, 04:36:42 pm ---What is a good 11:00am local food favorite.  That seems to be our set playing time until the W/L columns change..

Chicken and Waffles?


--- End quote ---

Chicken and Waffles are 5* if done correctly...they have my vote.

Steak & Eggs

Breakfast Burritos

Breakfast and Regular Pizza

Omelet Bar

All you can eat Deviled Eggs

and Quiche (just in Rice makes an appearance )

Smoked Meat & White Bread Table (mounds of various smoked meats w loaves of Wonderbread laying around it)

Drinks
Cold Water
Hot Coffee
Hot Cocoa
Tap Domestic
Micheladas
Bloody Mary
Mimosa
ScrewDriver
Red Beers
HogDriver


GirlHog:


--- Quote from: twistitup on March 02, 2019, 08:35:18 am ---

--- End quote ---
I donít get the jokes about Frito Pie. I personally love it! 😬😬

twistitup:


--- Quote from: GirlHog on March 04, 2019, 05:56:56 pm ---I donít get the jokes about Frito Pie. I personally love it! 😬😬

--- End quote ---

We all do...and RRS refuses to serve it.

Hogville has a love affair with the FP...if only our university concessions mgr did too!

Frito Lay won't even deliver the small bags of Fritos to RRS!! They only sell the small bags to Sams as part of a multipack. It's a sad day

Porkys Revenge:


--- Quote from: twistitup on March 04, 2019, 05:37:53 pm ---Chicken and Waffles are 5* if done correctly...they have my vote.

Steak & Eggs

Breakfast Burritos

Breakfast and Regular Pizza

Omelet Bar

All you can eat Deviled Eggs

and Quiche (just in Rice makes an appearance )

Smoked Meat & White Bread Table (mounds of various smoked meats w loaves of Wonderbread laying around it)

Drinks
Cold Water
Hot Coffee
Hot Cocoa
Tap Domestic
Micheladas
Bloody Mary
Mimosa
ScrewDriver
Red Beers
HogDriver


--- End quote ---
Gonna have to add a Starkel Dog to the menu 🌭

twistitup:


--- Quote from: Porkys Revenge on March 04, 2019, 07:12:08 pm ---Gonna have to add a Starkel Dog to the menu 🌭

--- End quote ---

Yep...at 1.50 it will be popular

The Kig:


--- Quote from: twistitup on March 04, 2019, 02:44:11 pm ---by the freaking gallon if you want it to take back to the family...we will have it!

From cup to gallon....sirloin to stirfry -  meet me at the South End Party Platform.

--- End quote ---

He's baaaaccckkkk.

mhsbc59:

i love all the ideas we just need to get them implemented

twistitup:


--- Quote from: mhsbc59 on March 05, 2019, 08:27:27 am ---i love all the ideas we just need to get them implemented

--- End quote ---

Execution is key....I'm waiting on HY

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version