RB Sports Discussion > Monday Morning Quarterback

Ferrell

Pages: (1/1)

lakecityhog:

Any word on Billy Ferrell? I hope this kid is able to play.

lakecityhog:

Nearly 600 views and not one single person knows anything about his health?

It would be great to see him the first day of spring practice.

Porkys Revenge:

No idea on BF but I think Guidry is injured again :/

ricepig:

Morris has a PC on Monday, hopefully someone will ask this question, along with other injuries.

ricepig:

--- Quote from: Porkys Revenge on February 23, 2019, 10:10:44 am ---No idea on BF but I think Guidry is injured again :/

--- End quote ---

His knee hasn’t been “right” since he arrived on campus, maybe they’ll get it where he can play this fall.

liljo:

Yeh, I too have been concerned about him since he got hurt. Got to be hard to rehab a knee when you are as big as Billy.

Tell you one thing—when healthy, that is a whole bunch of athlete, right there.

tusksincolorado:

Gosh.…Not really concerned about getting back on the field.

Just hope if the injury is that bad that the young man will be able to work properly again.

lakecityhog:

I thought he had micro-fractures in his feet???

JJHog:

Heard it is very doubtful he plays again due to his injury

Porkys Revenge:

--- Quote from: lakecityhog on February 24, 2019, 08:37:57 pm ---I thought he had micro-fractures in his feet???

--- End quote ---
knee I think

RyanMallettsEgo:

https://twitter.com/colecubelic/status/1102673614191644672

liljo:

--- Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on March 04, 2019, 03:36:35 pm ---https://twitter.com/colecubelic/status/1102673614191644672

--- End quote ---
That is disappointing.

010HogFan:

wow this seems to have come out of nowhere. I thought he was just hurt. maybe saw the writing on the wall with the big focus on D linemen in this last class

Justifiable Hogicide:

We are down to 79 players out of the 85 allotted now.

redleg:

With Arkansas' luck, he'll transfer to Alabama and be their starting noseguard in a couple of years helping them beat us.  >:(

King Kong:

--- Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on March 04, 2019, 03:53:39 pm ---We are down to 79 players out of the 85 allotted now.

--- End quote ---

Good time to be a walk on

010HogFan:

someone who follows him on his snapchat told me this isn't a bad loss for reasons that are obvious to those following him on there. fwiw

RaisinHog:

I never was impressed because he didn't really dominate even the 3a competition that he was competing against in high school ! But good luck too him wherever he goes .

colbs:

--- Quote from: redleg on March 04, 2019, 03:57:54 pm ---With Arkansas' luck, he'll transfer to Alabama and be their starting noseguard in a couple of years helping them beat us.  >:(

--- End quote ---
I guess that would mean Arkansas has improved a lot because they don’t need any help beating Arkansas now.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version