• 10,232,086 Posts
• 406,785 Topics
• 23,290 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elimination Chamber (possible spoilers included)  (Read 134 times)

Dr. Starcs

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
Elimination Chamber (possible spoilers included)
« on: February 17, 2019, 10:52:55 pm »

Thoughts? 

I thought the best part of the night was the Rousey/Riott match with the aftermath of Flair and Lynch. Even though I donít like them trying to turn lynch into stone cold, itís making for some interesting future happenings.

I was also irritated Kofi pinned Orton with the trouble in paradise easily, yet Bryan kicked out of it. I didnít expect them to take the title off of Bryan here, but that part bothered me.

The Lake Lizzard

Re: Elimination Chamber (possible spoilers included)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 09:28:39 am »

Thoughts? 

I thought the best part of the night was the Rousey/Riott match with the aftermath of Flair and Lynch. Even though I donít like them trying to turn lynch into stone cold, itís making for some interesting future happenings.

I was also irritated Kofi pinned Orton with the trouble in paradise easily, yet Bryan kicked out of it. I didnít expect them to take the title off of Bryan here, but that part bothered me.

I thought it was one of the better Raw/Smackdown ppv's, which isn't saying alot. But I did enjoy both chamber matches and loved the Lynch/Rousey/Flair stuff. I've read where AEW is interested in Orton/AJ/Joe and that they would listen to all offers......I wonder if that is why they haven't been doing much lately?

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas