Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AEW  (Read 668 times)

Hogs of Anarchy

• Band Nerd
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
AEW
« on: February 11, 2019, 07:10:16 pm »

WWE may have real competition here sold out MGM in Vegas in 25 mins.

https://twitter.com/AaronCGShore/status/1095080525906264066?s=19

The Lake Lizzard

Re: AEW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 03:33:37 pm »

I saw that. The roster they have is already pretty strong but if they can get Ambrose once his contract is up and one or two more from the WWE, they will be a legitimate threat. Especially, if the TV show is going to be on a major network like it is rumored to be.

I see Ambrose going for sure, possibly Dolph, and maybe even Orton. And AJ still has not settled on a new deal. Rasslin is getting fun again!

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

TNhogfan

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 06:56:40 am »

Looking forward to a new group and more competition.  WWE main roster is so stale.  It's hard to believe NXT, NXT UK and 205 Live are the same company as Raw and Smackdown.
 Hopefully, Cody learned both the things his Dad excelled at in booking and those where he messed things up.   I agree Ambrose will probably go AEW, but as someone who enjoys ROH, I'd really like for him to sign w/them.  As a long shot- will never happen - it'd be cool to see him sign with MLW or NJPW and just do indy dates stateside. 

The Lake Lizzard

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 02:09:36 pm »

Looking forward to a new group and more competition.  WWE main roster is so stale.  It's hard to believe NXT, NXT UK and 205 Live are the same company as Raw and Smackdown.
 Hopefully, Cody learned both the things his Dad excelled at in booking and those where he messed things up.   I agree Ambrose will probably go AEW, but as someone who enjoys ROH, I'd really like for him to sign w/them.  As a long shot- will never happen - it'd be cool to see him sign with MLW or NJPW and just do indy dates stateside.

Heck, I would even love to see him go to Impact! The last 6 months of it has been really good and resembles nothing of the old TNA. It is definitely better than anything on Raw or Smackdown. I mean Jericho almost signed with them a few months back!

I do think Ambrose goes to AEW though and will do great there.

jbcarol

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 03:10:43 pm »

I went to an Independent promotion's TV taping last night and met Sami Callahan in the crowd.

The Lake Lizzard

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 04:13:55 pm »

I went to an Independent promotion's TV taping last night and met Sami Callahan in the crowd.

I love Callahan. One of the top heels in the business right now and another reason I like Impact.

TNhogfan

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 06:05:03 pm »

Ambrose to Impact would be big.  It might be enough to get them a better TV deal. As I understand it, the network they are currently on is owned by Anthem which owns Impact so it is just a placeholder until they can get a better deal.   

Back to the subject of this thread - AEW needs a really good TV deal which apparently they are close to signing.   It'll be interesting to see how they do when running more than just a PPV.

Darth Hogus

• Senior
  • Your muffins smell like crap ,and so do your ideas
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 05:14:10 pm »

Just hoping this is worth the hype. Jericho will always be good so I’m hopeful

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • RIP LILY, WE MISS YOU DEARLY
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 02:14:15 pm »

my brother & sister are heading out there.

Hogs of Anarchy

• Band Nerd
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 10:06:41 am »

I could see Ambrose in AEW and Impact I think both companies have a under the table agreement.

Dr. Starcs

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 10:14:46 am »

I just don’t believe Ambrose is going anywhere. The wwe has publicized his “end” with the company way too much the last month.

jbcarol

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 12:18:33 pm »

I just don’t believe Ambrose is going anywhere. The wwe has publicized his “end” with the company way too much the last month.

Something’s going on there Doc.

WWE protesteth about Dean’s departure too much.

Hogs of Anarchy

• Band Nerd
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 02:16:23 pm »

Wwe not like it used to be everything out on the internet no point in hiding that Ambrose is leaving.

jbcarol

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 03:41:23 pm »

We saw Dean v. Seth in a dark cage match at Starrcade. Heel Ambrose was the most over entertainer on the card with the possible exception of Bray Wyatt who made a surprise appearance, also in a dark match.

Chad In Real Life

• All-American Hogvillian
  • I hit dingers
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 05:42:13 pm »

I think Dean is gone IMHO

TNhogfan

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2019, 12:33:25 pm »

AEW's 'Fyter Fest' from Daytona on June 29th will be streamed live for free on B/R Live. 
Apparently tickets sold out in 15 minutes for their next PPV 'All Out' over Labor Day weekend.  Perhaps around that time frame TNT and AEW will release the day and time for the weekly TV show.

jbcarol

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2019, 07:28:02 pm »

Report: They have obtained a registered trademark for Wednesday Night Dynamite.

Scheduled to air on TNT.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas