• 10,312,388 Posts
• 408,484 Topics
• 23,342 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I still hate Texas  (Read 1596 times)

Backcountryhog

HogBreath

Re: I still hate Texas
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 06:05:02 pm »

Yeah, down with Texa$$!!!

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Boardon Hamsay

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Eponymous Keeper of the War Damn Mockingbird Unis
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 07:00:55 pm »

Yay, letís keep hating Texas and all the other SWC foes we used to play. Itís fun to live in the past. Who wants to reminisce about a good old fashioned 1930ís bread line?

island hog

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 08:10:34 pm »

Yay, letís keep hating Texas and all the other SWC foes we used to play. Itís fun to live in the past. Who wants to reminisce about a good old fashioned 1930ís bread line?
Its nice having two teams to root for each week... the Razorbacks and whoeverís playing the friggin Horns. Hate em ... always will

chaz

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 03:23:46 pm »

Its nice having two teams to root for each week... the Razorbacks and whoeverís playing the friggin Horns. Hate em ... always will

I'll see that and raise ok

Hoginsavga

• Senior
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 04:24:13 pm »

Hate for Texas can be attributed to many things including our being screwed by the officials. I must admit, however, that no one can top Alabama when it comes to favorable calls in officiating. Texas owns its own network but Alabama owns the SEC in every aspect. Regardless, I still prefer the SEC.

DoctorSusscrofa

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 05:03:03 pm »

Hate Texas worse than any other team we've ever played.  Notre Dame is one I hate that we haven't played yet, but hate Texas worse.  Thank you for placing this thread on the page. I was needing a good "hate Texas" venting opportunity.

HogBreath

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 05:40:49 pm »

no one can top Alabama when it comes to favorable calls in officiating.

Commissioner Sly said show him your evidence and he'll get right on it.

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 06:39:58 pm »

The Hate for the Short horns burns eternally!

Torqued pork

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Wait 'til the next life.
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 02:58:08 pm »

Come out the coma and hate Bama.

Athog

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 03:04:28 pm »

Always laughed at OU for hating Texas so much because they are envious of Texas! I donít like Texas but canít stand Mississippi and Misery!

Superhog1959

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 03:22:32 pm »

Hate for Texas can be attributed to many things including our being screwed by the officials. I must admit, however, that no one can top Alabama when it comes to favorable calls in officiating. Texas owns its own network but Alabama owns the SEC in every aspect. Regardless, I still prefer the SEC.
You got this right. A couple of years back I was thinking about the Hunter Heave. I watched it over and over. A great play for the Razorbacks. Then I realized it was a greater play for Alabama. If we don't make that play, or it gets called dead. Or we don't win in OT. I will give you one guess, who don't get to the SEC west championship? Anyone?

Hogwild

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 07:28:25 pm »

You got this right. A couple of years back I was thinking about the Hunter Heave. I watched it over and over. A great play for the Razorbacks. Then I realized it was a greater play for Alabama. If we don't make that play, or it gets called dead. Or we don't win in OT. I will give you one guess, who don't get to the SEC west championship? Anyone?

They wouldn't have played in the SEC championship, but they are Bama they still would have gotten to play in the National Championship game, just like last year & 2011.  This year they could have lost to UGA and they still would have been in the playoff.

liljo

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 08:54:14 pm »

Maybe your ďhaterĒ just doesnít have as big a tank.  I can live quite nicely in the here and now with a hopeful eye on the futureóand STILL hate Texas forever.  Sorry you canít. Must suck!

Dr. Leonard Ford

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 09:03:30 pm »

You are probably 10 years old.

Team21

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 06:06:31 pm »

Nothing sucks like the big orange of texass!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas