General Sports Discussion > Major League Baseball

Trans people deserve to live

Pages: (1/1)

Pulled(PP)pork:

https://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2018/10/28/18036294/world-series-game-5-dodger-stadium-banner-trans-people-deserve-to-live

really?  because they are being killed?  incarcerated? 

move this if you want, but felt I could start in MLB since it happened at the world series last night

Pulled out...

The Hogfather:

I agree.  They deserve to live.  I didn't know there were a lot of people out in the streets demanding that trans people be killed.

Seems like the huge problem is trans people committing suicide.  Maybe they were protesting against themselves? 

hog of steele:

--- Quote from: The Hogfather on October 29, 2018, 03:23:44 pm ---I agree.  They deserve to live.  I didn't know there were a lot of people out in the streets demanding that trans people be killed.

Seems like the huge problem is trans people committing suicide.  Maybe they were protesting against themselves?

--- End quote ---

They are probably responding to the  way trans people are treated in muslim countries.

The Hogfather:

--- Quote from: hog of steele on October 29, 2018, 03:42:12 pm ---They are probably responding to the  way trans people are treated in muslim countries.

--- End quote ---

By unfurling a banner at a baseball game in LA.  Will undoubtedly have a huge positive impact.

Pulled(PP)pork:

yeah, didn't realize we were eradicating them. 

PP

The Hogfather:

--- Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on October 29, 2018, 08:56:41 pm ---yeah, didn't realize we were eradicating them. 

PP

--- End quote ---

All 1,000 of them.

Dr. Starcs:

They absolutely deserve to live.  On a desert island with all those celebrities who said they were leaving the country.

The Hogfather:

--- Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 30, 2018, 07:28:54 pm ---They absolutely deserve to live.  On a desert island with all those celebrities who said they were leaving the country.

--- End quote ---

🤣

popcornhog:

--- Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 30, 2018, 07:28:54 pm ---They absolutely deserve to live.  On a desert island with all those celebrities who said they were leaving the country.

--- End quote ---

Wait, what?

BannerMountainMan:

--- Quote from: popcornhog on December 05, 2018, 10:31:32 pm ---Wait, what?

--- End quote ---
yessir

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version