• 10,303,657 Posts
• 408,312 Topics
• 23,335 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dardanelle Help  (Read 794 times)

fishrman

• Walk-On
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Dardanelle Help
« on: October 11, 2018, 09:38:39 am »

I am going to Dardanelle Oct. 19.  Just need to know how to not rip my lower unit off.  I am fishing a tourney the following weekend, but I am never down there very much.  Only been on it 3 days and that was 3 years ago. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Fish

sowmonella

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • You know I'm right.
Re: Dardanelle Help
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 09:49:35 am »

Not a fisherman and ripping off a lower unit sounds painful but I would contact the Lake Dardanelle State Park and see what info they might have. Good luck.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

hogfanonthelake

• Band Nerd
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 01:29:42 pm »

Where are you fishing out of? Is the tournament out of the state park or out of one of the other marinas? What part do you plan to fish I have a house on lake Dardanelle but I'm in the shoal bay area if your going to fish that part of the lake dm me and I can help you.

fishrman

• Walk-On
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 01:46:29 pm »

Yes, I am fishing out of State Park.  I am coming to practice next Friday Saturday and Sunday.  I will be heading to the Shoal Bay area during that stretch along with the Spadra Area.  I was going to run it from Russellville as I have never done that before.  I want to make sure of some things before I head that direction.  I will PM you and give you my cell number if it is easier to call.  If not I'll PM you.  I appreciate any info.  I'm not just looking for fishing tips.

jrulz83

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Lenin lived, Lenin lives, Lenin will live forever!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 02:52:26 pm »

Stay between the buoys. Donít run parallel to the bank out of the channel.

fishrman

• Walk-On
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 09:06:48 am »

Fished Sat. and half day on Sunday.  Caught 5 bass in two days.  Day 1 I fished from state park to Shoal bay, caught 2 keepers, one on rattle trap and one on a chatterbait.  Day 2 stayed close and caught 3, one on swim jig and 2 on rattle trap.  I am obviously not a river fisherman.  Well be back down for practice thursday and tournament on Fri. and Sat.

GolfNut57

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 11:47:28 am »

While you are there try to find the Dardanelle school teacher and take some pics.  ;)

Hogbit

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 11:36:12 am »

Fished Sat. and half day on Sunday.  Caught 5 bass in two days.  Day 1 I fished from state park to Shoal bay, caught 2 keepers, one on rattle trap and one on a chatterbait.  Day 2 stayed close and caught 3, one on swim jig and 2 on rattle trap.  I am obviously not a river fisherman.  Well be back down for practice thursday and tournament on Fri. and Sat.
You go into shoal bay?

BallHog1

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 04:24:49 pm »

Yes, I am fishing out of State Park.  I am coming to practice next Friday Saturday and Sunday.  I will be heading to the Shoal Bay area during that stretch along with the Spadra Area.  I was going to run it from Russellville as I have never done that before.  I want to make sure of some things before I head that direction.  I will PM you and give you my cell number if it is easier to call.  If not I'll PM you.  I appreciate any info.  I'm not just looking for fishing tips.
I can promise you that you won't get any good fishing advice from hogfanonthelake. I've fished with him and he is at best a hindrance to catching fish and sometimes a lot worse than that.  He doesn't know a lot about bass fishing, or any other kind of fishing...but he doesn't know much about hunting either. He does know how to overdrink....I'll give him that.....

The OTR

• Nothing like a good staticky dog.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 04:29:17 pm »

I can promise you that you won't get any good fishing advice from hogfanonthelake. I've fished with him and he is at best a hindrance to catching fish and sometimes a lot worse than that.  He doesn't know a lot about bass fishing, or any other kind of fishing...but he doesn't know much about hunting either. He does know how to overdrink....I'll give him that.....

Runs in the family they say....the over drinking part. 

I'll agree with ballhog1 on this one. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas