• 10,329,315 Posts
• 408,913 Topics
• 23,359 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: These last 2 games are a season killer. But,  (Read 247 times)

online-with-swine

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Blah, Blah, Blah
These last 2 games are a season killer. But,
« on: September 17, 2018, 12:01:58 pm »

this season could end up being a program killer.  The booing and emotion shown by the fans is the culmination of events from the last 6 years and realization of what we have become as a program and reality of where we are headed.

Ironhawg

Re: These last 2 games are a season killer. But,
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 12:26:37 pm »

this season could end up being a program killer.  The booing and emotion shown by the fans is the culmination of events from the last 6 years and realization of what we have become as a program and reality of where we are headed.

It sure seems like that is where we're headed.  The fact  is that a whole lot of people didn't want Morris here to begin with.
As the season goes on and the horrible losses mount, which they will, the anger against Morris is only going to grow bigger and louder and angrier.  OR, we could understand that this team was 4-8 last year and this season was a question mark to start with and we support the team, bide our time and see where things go.  I'm going to opt for supporting the team and seeing where things go.  I don't see a lot of point in blowing my lid over something I have zero influence over.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas