RB Sports Discussion > The Slophouse

testing 1 2 3 test test test

Pages: (1/1)

feral boar:

oink squeal oink oink oink...... after years of observing i'll plunge. 45 plus year follower and hopeful ccm can get it done. it wont b for lack of trying.

the hogs notoriety has come in many forms
"It is worth noting that it's been decades since a Power 5 program fired a head coach after just two years for on-field performance (the closest example is Arkansas parting with Jack Crowe in 1992 after the Razorbacks lost to The Citadel in the opener of Crowe’s third season)."

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/08/31/college-football-coaches-fired-cal-ripken-jr-streak

1inchPig:

finally registered here too

Mike_e:

There, you're liked. 

Hope you aren't afraid of clowns cause we gottem down here!

ZERO:

You men picked a good time to hop aboard this thing.

Lulu Hog:

Welcome aboard fellas!!!

1inchPig:

--- Quote from: ZERO on August 31, 2018, 12:54:23 pm ---You men picked a good time to hop aboard this thing.

--- End quote ---

been following the board since right around the time of Mustain committing...the whole Springdale 5 / Gus drama.

then, of course, the hugger/dark sider wars.

hoglady:

Welcome!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™:

--- Quote from: 1inchPig on August 31, 2018, 02:25:53 pm ---been following the board since right around the time of Mustain committing...the whole Springdale 5 / Gus drama.

--- End quote ---

Whoda' thunk we'd ALL win that one..?

PorkPontiff:

Welcome y'all!  ;D

007 License To Squeal:

Welcome new folks.  You are now part of the very best sports forum in the state of Arkansas......and it's FREE!!!! 

ZERO:

--- Quote from: 1inchPig on August 31, 2018, 02:25:53 pm ---been following the board since right around the time of Mustain committing...the whole Springdale 5 / Gus drama.

--- End quote ---

Well I guess that makes me the newbie compared to you.

Thunderhog Jr:

Welcome to Hogville...............Both of you..Enjoy................

feral boar:

an early memory was listening to ferguson carve up the horns in the rain at lr. listened to it in the sticks on what was then an old radio.

Thunderhog Jr:

--- Quote from: feral boar on September 01, 2018, 12:44:00 am ---an early memory was listening to ferguson carve up the horns in the rain at lr. listened to it in the sticks on what was then an old radio.

--- End quote ---

I got wet but wouldn't have left for anything........

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version