• 10,398,816 Posts
• 411,028 Topics
• 23,491 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any of y’all have breathable waders?  (Read 717 times)

theFlyingHog

Any of y’all have breathable waders?
« on: August 05, 2018, 09:05:04 pm »

Some of my huntin buddies swear by em so I ordered some from Roger’s Sporting Goods. I drive by Mack’s all the time but they can kiss my butt with their prices
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:05:38 pm by theFlyingHog »

TheOtherColombia

• Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net, comedic gold!!!!!
Re: Any of y’all have breathable waters?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 09:22:12 pm »

Love them.  The difference between them and neoprene or rubber cannot be put into words.  My hips and knees would hurt like hell after a hunt with neoprene waders, with the breathable waders I don't really even know they are on.  I didn't buy high dollar ones out of the gate since I wasn't sure if I would like them or not, I actually bought the Academy store brand (not sure they carry them anymore) and they made me a believer.  I will never wear anything but breathable waders ever again.  Not that it makes a difference in how they wear, but I prefer uninsulated.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

theFlyingHog

Re: Any of y’all have breathable waters?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 09:07:20 pm »

Love them.  The difference between them and neoprene or rubber cannot be put into words.  My hips and knees would hurt like hell after a hunt with neoprene waders, with the breathable waders I don't really even know they are on.  I didn't buy high dollar ones out of the gate since I wasn't sure if I would like them or not, I actually bought the Academy store brand (not sure they carry them anymore) and they made me a believer.  I will never wear anything but breathable waders ever again.  Not that it makes a difference in how they wear, but I prefer uninsulated.
Thanks for the thoughts. That makes it unanimous. The ones I ordered have zip-out quilt liners, 120gram or 220gram or wear em without. I’m stoked!

Wayne Watson

• Denizen Reliquary Reviewer
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • RESIDENT INSPECTOR
Re: Any of y’all have breathable waders?
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 06:31:33 pm »

I used the cheapest I can find.  As a trapper, briars and barb wire fences are hell on waders and hip boots.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas