General Sports Discussion > Wrassle Talk

Craziest Personalities in professional wrasslin'

Pages: (1/1)

Pulled(PP)pork:

thought just popped into my empty noggin and made me wonder about the craziest personalities/wrasslers back in the day.

well, probably because there's someone in the dept with the name that reminded me of the Red Rooster

PP

DCHawg:

husker71:

there is a famous club in Las Vegas  called the Red rooster  you might want to google it

TomasPistola:

Jackrabbit Hog:

my favorite.

Pulled(PP)pork:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 10, 2016, 12:47:10 pm ---my favorite.

--- End quote ---
loved me so Animal, hair was a bit oft putting

PP

DLUXHOG:

Don't be forgetting "Mantaur"...

Pulled(PP)pork:

--- Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 10, 2016, 05:32:49 pm ---Don't be forgetting "Mantaur"...

--- End quote ---
i mean, really??

PP

Whiskeyhog:

Always like Hacksaw. 

PharmacistHog:

--- Quote from: Whiskeyhog on June 12, 2016, 10:26:12 am ---Always like Hacksaw. 

--- End quote ---

my favorite

TheRazorback500:

Exotic Adrian Street.

:razorback:

Big Boi:

These are gimmicks not personalities.

Iron Sheik, Jake the Snake, Jamie Dundee, Jimmy Valiant, Xpac, and Raven are some wrestlers late had personality.imo 

Overtheroadtruckdriver:

Maniac Mark Lewin.  He won championships are four different continents. That tells you a lot about his multiple personalities right there.

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: TheRazorback500 on June 14, 2016, 07:03:41 pm ---Exotic Adrian Street.

:razorback:

--- End quote ---

And the Missing Link!

Pulled(PP)pork:

--- Quote from: DeltaBoy on August 30, 2016, 08:18:22 am ---And the Missing Link!

--- End quote ---
Nice one, forgot about him

PP

DeltaBoy:

--- Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on August 30, 2016, 11:10:55 am ---Nice one, forgot about him

PP

--- End quote ---

He had that  head butt finishing move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejmgMHDqIH0

TushCrush:

These guys were pretty far out there ...

BeeCee:

rzrbkman:

Killer Karl Kox

Jackrabbit Hog:

Crazy Chuck Karbo.

Bet I'm the only guy on this board who remembers him..

DLUXHOG:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 18, 2016, 11:13:14 am ---Crazy Chuck Karbo.

Bet I'm the only guy on this board who remembers him..

--- End quote ---
BTW..... like your new "Longmire" avatar much better than your previous one......... :)

Jackrabbit Hog:

--- Quote from: DLUXHOG on November 18, 2016, 12:29:48 pm ---BTW..... like your new "Longmire" avatar much better than your previous one......... :)

--- End quote ---

Well, with my football season over, it was time to bring Walt back.  Thought I'd try a new look for him; glad you approve.

GuvHog:

--- Quote from: BeeCee on October 25, 2016, 01:04:09 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Now there was a character!  Pall Bearer (William "Bill" Moody) was in real life a Funeral Director and a Funeral Home Owner.

Kevin:

Terry Taylor was a very good wrestler. The wwe should not have done that to him.

George the animal Steele gets my vote

pigture perfect:

Dirty Dick Murdock was a great character as well.

Hogwop:

Haku was pretty crazy, but I wouldn't say it to his face

Hogwop:

--- Quote from: Kevin on December 12, 2016, 05:55:07 pm ---Terry Taylor was a very good wrestler. The wwe should not have done that to him.

George the animal Steele gets my vote

--- End quote ---
It's my understanding that Vince wanted Terry as the red rooster because he carried himself like he was "the cock of the walk". Terry is the one who added all the stupid darn to it. Granted, it's a bad gimmick no matter what.

husker71:

How good was that wrestling every Saturday from the Sportatorium.  Gosh I miss that.  George Steele was my favorite but for older guys remember Pampero Firpo??   The 1st Sheik was unbelievable  all his matches were bloody.

TOM "tbw1":

Roughhouse Fargo

GuvHog:

--- Quote from: TOM "tbw1" on January 16, 2017, 11:03:21 am ---Roughhouse Fargo

--- End quote ---

Another good one. Not only was he Jackie Fargo's Wrestling brother, he was actually his real life brother too.

The OTR:

Arman Hussein. One of the most enigmatic Sudanese wrestlers in history. 

DLUXHOG:

nm

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version