RB Sports Discussion > The Slophouse

New and have a question

Pages: (1/1)

WardamnHOGGLE:

Hey folks!
Lifelong Razorback fan here.  Hate every other team in the SEC.  Really hate Aubbie.

Question,
Do I have to wait to put an avatar pic on my profile?  Can't seem to find where to get this done. 

WPS
Go Hog Wild!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya:

--- Quote from: WardamnHOGGLE on July 23, 2014, 06:32:09 am ---Hey folks!
Lifelong Razorback fan here.  Hate every other team in the SEC.  Really hate Aubbie.

Question,
Do I have to wait to put an avatar pic on my profile?  Can't seem to find where to get this done. 

WPS
Go Hog Wild!

--- End quote ---

Welcome.

No.  Click on "profile" and then underneath "account settings" you'll see "forum profile".  Click on that and you should then be able to choose one or upload your own.

WPS

WardamnHOGGLE:

Thanks.  I'll give it a try.

--- Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 23, 2014, 06:37:08 am ---Welcome.

No.  Click on "profile" and then underneath "account settings" you'll see "forum profile".  Click on that and you should then be able to choose one or upload your own.

WPS

--- End quote ---

WardamnHOGGLE:

Notshavin,

I looked under that and I can't see anything that allows me to change/add avatar in that form.  It asks for my password, secret question, new password, but nothing I can see about uploading avatar.

WardamnHOGGLE:

Got it.  Thanks! :razorback:

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya:

--- Quote from: WardamnHOGGLE on July 23, 2014, 10:40:46 am ---Got it.  Thanks! :razorback:

--- End quote ---

Great. 

Thunderhog Jr:

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.............

:razorback:

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version