• 10,312,699 Posts
• 408,492 Topics
• 23,342 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mississippi State  (Read 2583 times)

Simple Swineman

Re: Mississippi State
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2011, 11:48:31 am »

Why is it that posters can say "they always play us tough" but when someone points out that we have won 14of 15 the same posters say " the past doesn't matter"?
If you guys will remember we played them in their 1st game after a teammate had died, a very emotional game for them. The kids mother rang the 1st cowbell to get the game started, they played their best game that night.
No one is saying that they are a bad team, just that they are not the same quality as last year.

I don't think they are as good as last year either, but their scheulde is very favorable this year. And I don't think they fell off as bad as Auburn and LSU. That is why I think they will actually have a better record this year.

Remember, according to the final rankings last year, we (a BCS team) were the WORST team they lost to last year. Their 4 losses were all to teams that finished the season in the top 12. This year they get LSU and Alabama at home. I see 9-3 for them this year. But I've been wrong once or twice before.

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Eric Musselman!
Re: Mississippi State
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2011, 11:52:05 am »

I don't think MSU has ever had back-to-back 9 win seasons.  I could be wrong, but I think I heard that last night.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas